Pages:
Author

Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - High Hashrate, API, all GPUs supported! - page 18. (Read 13352 times)

Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Good news and bad news...

Somewhat recent excavator build benches 10% more on 1080/1080ti. I'm getting 2.2MH/s vs 2.02MH/s all things the same.

Most recent excavator gets pretty close on 1070/1060/1050ti but not quite there yet. Buggy and unstable compared to this HSRMiner fork.

Keeping all non-1080 rigs on it for now.

EDIT: sent some 0.006btc Smiley
Could you please gime me a link?
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Good news and bad news...

Somewhat recent excavator build benches 10% more on 1080/1080ti. I'm getting 2.2MH/s vs 2.02MH/s all things the same.

Most recent excavator gets pretty close on 1070/1060/1050ti but not quite there yet. Buggy and unstable compared to this HSRMiner fork.

Keeping all non-1080 rigs on it for now.

EDIT: sent some 0.006btc Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
Just had a chance to give this a shot after the rave reviews. Here are my brief, anecdotal stats of 6x1070Tis running @ 85% TDP:

PalginHSR: 8.18kH/s
NH's newest version of Excavator: 8.1kH/s
Klaust 8.18 (NHML 1.8.1.Cool: 7.7kH/s
J_A_M HSRfork (high intensity): 8.23kH/s

Of course, this is before any fees, so you can really see J_A_M's fork and Excavator pull through as my primary miners. I also favor HSR's UI. YMMV with hash rates (as seen throughout all of these miner threads), so please do your own testing and check pool-side rates.

@Just_a_miner: Please consider adding an ETH wallet

I have 1080's which are extremely similar to the 1070Ti's i can confirm these numbers to be very accurate. i am seeing similar results. SUPPORT this developer, donate.

Thanks man  Smiley
Just had a chance to give this a shot after the rave reviews. Here are my brief, anecdotal stats of 6x1070Tis running @ 85% TDP:

Of course, this is before any fees, so you can really see J_A_M's fork and Excavator pull through as my primary miners. I also favor HSR's UI. YMMV with hash rates (as seen throughout all of these miner threads), so please do your own testing and check pool-side rates.

Thanks for testing and feedback, ETH wallet added to the 1st post.
cuda error in func - out of memory

no overclocking on my cards - still can't start HSRMINER

what am I doing wrong?

you need to set big enough pagefile. Sum of physical ram + pagefile should be more than (number of gpus * size of video ram used). For example you have 4gb system ram and 6 1080  video cards, sum is 4096 + 6 * 6260 = 41656. Pagefile should be >= 6*6260 or 37560 megabytes.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 30

I have 1080's which are extremely similar to the 1070Ti's i can confirm these numbers to be very accurate. i am seeing similar results. SUPPORT this developer, donate.
Activity: 36

Activity: 98
Merit: 3
I'm using Klaust. Yeah network timeout. Not exactly sure if that helps, but I've seen on threads for solo mining feather coin, they put network timeout to 1. And yes I did try, works awesome for pool mining, but for solo mining it only got rejects Sad 100% reject rate.

I see. I will add --timeout and --scan-time, but won't promise it will happen with next version release.

You the man! Thank you! Smiley
I'm using Klaust. Yeah network timeout. Not exactly sure if that helps, but I've seen on threads for solo mining feather coin, they put network timeout to 1. And yes I did try, works awesome for pool mining, but for solo mining it only got rejects Sad 100% reject rate.

I see. I will add --timeout and --scan-time, but won't promise it will happen with next version release.
Hey is there any way to tweak this miner for solo mining? I solo mined a bit the other day, and got a bunch of rejected blocks. On regular CCMiner, I've set the scantime=1 and timeout=1. Is there any way that can be implemented so that I'm not getting stale blocks?

I can probably add those options, but how do you actually solomine with ccminer? I've read some guide, according to it you need ccminer that supports --no-getwork and --coinbase-addr parameters, and it's not possible to add those parameters to my fork in a reasonable time.

Like it solo mines fine, just not scanning blocks in time. All I do is keep my local wallet open, and I connect to its IP and port via the batchfile. This is what my batchfile looks like
ccminer -a neoscrypt  -o http://127.0.0.1:39655 -u x -p x.
You have to set the config in your wallet up, and then once its set up with the right port and IP, it's just click and go.

Ok, 1) what ccminer is this? Klaust, tpruvot? 2) What is --timeout=1 ? Network timeout? 3) Did you actually try to solo mine with my fork?

Hey is there any way to tweak this miner for solo mining? I solo mined a bit the other day, and got a bunch of rejected blocks. On regular CCMiner, I've set the scantime=1 and timeout=1. Is there any way that can be implemented so that I'm not getting stale blocks?

I can probably add those options, but how do you actually solomine with ccminer? I've read some guide, according to it you need ccminer that supports --no-getwork and --coinbase-addr parameters, and it's not possible to add those parameters to my fork in a reasonable time.

Like it solo mines fine, just not scanning blocks in time. All I do is keep my local wallet open, and I connect to its IP and port via the batchfile. This is what my batchfile looks like
You have to set the config in your wallet up, and then once its set up with the right port and IP, it's just click and go.

Ok, 1) what ccminer is this? Klaust, tpruvot? 2) What is --timeout=1 ? Network timeout? 3) Did you actually try to solo mine with my fork?

So now with forced P0 state and higher mem and core clocks I'm averaging 2030 kH/s at 120% power limit. Note that in order to achieve these rates I still have to specify high cpu priority via "-c 5" even when using the _hp build.

_hp build is just -c 4 set by default, so if you want to increase priority to 5 (realtime) you have to specify it via -c 5, so you've done everything right. But I think it's too much for your cpu, it can't handle data fast enough and gpus are resting without work very often. I won't recommend -c 5 as it will stress system and gpus too much. But anyway, 2+ MH/s per card is impressive achievement!

Regarding P0, this is very relative.
You can achieve the same performance with P2 as long as you fine tune your o/c settings.
I'm running +230 +630 on my 1070Ti and get the best hashrate/watt checking benches on various pool running yiimp

Yes, if you have no problems running with P2, and your core/mem clocks don't go down during heavy gpu's load, you don't need to force P0.
I think it's rather rare problem with certain configs/gpus, so most people can mine with P2 without any problems.

Crashed one of my rig using -c 5 to test Sad
Oh well, will restart it after work

Be carefull with -c 5 , it's realtime priority for windows process. I've warned people about high priority (-c 4), and -c 5 is even more stressfull for your rig.
Even if you will be able to run miner with -c 5, hashrate improvements you might get often don't worth it because you will get very unstable system and your rig will eat a lot more power due to extremly high load.

asus mining p104-4g it's not working
 INFO : [02:20:03] : GPU #3: Asus P104-100, flags: 0, 0, 0
can you make it work?

Same as for Titan XP, it will be hard to do, but I will try to see what can be done about it after release of next version in a few days.

Activity: 557
Merit: 5
So now with forced P0 state and higher mem and core clocks I'm averaging 2030 kH/s at 120% power limit. Note that in order to achieve these rates I still have to specify high cpu priority via "-c 5" even when using the _hp build.

Crashed one of my rig using -c 5 to test Sad
Oh well, will restart it after work
I tried this and had an entire thesis of the tweaking and benching done, and my rig crashed the second I hit preview on the post.

Benchresult #5 of 5- Excavator (nicehash default) Finalbench - 1,925.32 kH/s @ 2,037 MHz

Does Excavator locked to NiceHash using only?
No, it can be used on any pool
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
I tried this and had an entire thesis of the tweaking and benching done, and my rig crashed the second I hit preview on the post.

Benchresult #5 of 5- Excavator (nicehash default) Finalbench - 1,925.32 kH/s @ 2,037 MHz

Does Excavator locked to NiceHash using only?
Regarding P0, this is very relative.
You can achieve the same performance with P2 as long as you fine tune your o/c settings.
I'm running +230 +630 on my 1070Ti and get the best hashrate/watt checking benches on various pool running yiimp
Pages:
Jump to: