Pages:
Author

Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - High Hashrate, API, all GPUs supported! - page 2. (Read 13352 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money. It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

I would appreciate if you could look into it and improve it for everyone

Try CryptoDredge miner, it works better. This hsr shows fake hashrate. Or it is just steal shares for haughty @justaminer.
Activity: 14
Has somebody heard about Paytomat? Recently looking for some interesting projects I found Paytomat. Paytomat is a Decentralized System for Cryptocurrency Payments. It's unbelievable thing brings cryptocurrency usage for everyday life. Anyway, go check it out.
Activity: 325
Merit: 2
Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money.

Hey man. That's how devfee works in general - miner works for developer some small period of time, in our case hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork mines to my address 1 minute per every hour. It doesn't matter if miner mines to the same pool or it connects to different pool to mine devfee - either way your address doesn't receive hashrate during devfee time period.

It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

How exactly do you see that miner is disconnected from the pool and reconnect within just 2 seconds? No pool I know can show that miner disconnects/reconnects in realtime, all of pools' websites have big delay.

First, Third, sixth...

I watched your conversation with palgin and basically you are talking about it unfair of the Commission. And now you are copied some figures from ccminer and want to earn 2% just for that.  Cheesy
Your point about pool-side speed is wrong the number of shares which is a source of calculating speed is the main variable. And you can't measure it in 30 minutes section.
I have to use "any ccminer" and CryptoBridge because of palgin's avid misappropriated development.

Thank you for this philosophize, showing your stupidity. You could just answer that you're greedy.

4th, there is a link to conversation with palgin at the 1st msg of this topic, highlighted in red. You can refresh your short memory and read it to understand that palgin has lied about 1% devfee and I've explained why real devfee of his miner is 2.08-2.75%. I'm not calling devfee unfair, I was saying that palgin has lied about % of devfee.

I understand that you have hard time calculating anything harder than 2+2, so I'll calc devfee of hsrminer_neoscrypt fork for you. It's 60 seconds per 3600 seconds, so devfee is 1.66%. But you feel free to use crippled original hsrminer of palgin with 2.75% fee, bugs, disabled api and lack of options - enjoy it  Grin

5th, I see that you are getting closer to the final result of mining - number of earned coins. But you are still one step away - number of shares is also irrelevant  because many of them had different difficulty ( and cost). You continue to ignore the only meaningful result of mining - number of earned coins. I understand that it's very hard for you - too much 0.0000..xx , very complex math - but don't feel bad about yourself man, we need more people like, people that helped bitcoin reach ATH last year and will help it to reach another ATH in future  Grin
Activity: 108
Merit: 7
Hey justaminer

I think you need to have a look at the way you mine the dev fee. for that minute the miner is working for you, th eminer disconnects from the pool i am mining completely and dissapears for that min that makes the shares go down on the pool and we lose money. It also happens randomly that the miner is working and submitting shares but is disconnected from the pool and takes a couple of seconds to reconnect.

First, Third, sixth...

I watched your conversation with palgin and basically you are talking about it unfair of the Commission. And now you are copied some figures from ccminer and want to earn 2% just for that.  Cheesy
Your point about pool-side speed is wrong the number of shares which is a source of calculating speed is the main variable. And you can't measure it in 30 minutes section.
I have to use "any ccminer" and CryptoBridge because of palgin's avid misappropriated development.

Thank you for this philosophize, showing your stupidity. You could just answer that you're greedy.
First, main idea of fork was about adding functionality (options, API, more types of GPU support, fix bugs..) that was absent in original hsrminer.

Second, you've ignored my point about pool-side speed. I repeat again - pool-side speed means nothing if we are not talking about 100% difference. Only amount of coins you've earned over period of time matter.

Third, if you are sure that ccminer is faster and earn you more coins, why you need hsrminer? Just take "any ccminer" and use it.
Then why you need hsrminer 1.0.1 if your "tests" show that "any ccminer is 800 kh/s faster" ?  Smiley Little hint - pool-side speed isn't very important as pool always shows some kind of estimation, so you better compare and post earnings.
because it have no ~2% fee and it was better(it was the main idea of fork?). Any way I did't see that 800kh/s difference at February on 1.0.1 in my "tests".

I decided to check , may be last version of ccminer klaust does some wonders. Right now I'm mining using ccminer klaust 8.21 cuda 9.1 with 3 x 1070 gpu to new address with zero btc balance. And using hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe (Non HP version 14.04.2018 v1.3) with same brand and OC 3 x 1070 to another new address with zero btc balance. Pool is zergpool.com. Real client-side speed is 3700 kh/s for ccminer and 3940 kh/s for hsrminer. Pool is showing some kind of weather for both miners, like 3.2 mh/s for ccminer and 4.5 mh/s for hsrminer, then 2.8 mh/s for ccminer and 2.5 mh/s for hsrminer and so on back and forth.
I'm talking about the curve on the graph on zergpool.com that shows lower hashes for hrsminer in a long run.

But what is most important after 30 minutes of mining, ccminer's wallet at zergpool shows 0.00000870 btc and hsrminer's wallet at zergpool shows 0.00001194 btc. Yes, 30 minutes are too short period of time to check results, but I think it's pretty clear that hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork is winning.
30 minutes compare?  Cheesy
Can any one give me 1.0.1 version?
The last version is showing good hashes in the batch window but on the pools any other ccminer is better! tested for 5 days.

miner         |        batch             |    pool
Hsrminer       |    ~5600KH/s         | ~4400KH/s
any ccminer   |  ~5200-5400KH/s  |  ~5200KH/s

Then why you need hsrminer 1.0.1 if your "tests" show that "any ccminer is 800 kh/s faster" ?  Smiley Little hint - pool-side speed isn't very important as pool always shows some kind of estimation, so you better compare and post earnings.

I decided to check , may be last version of ccminer klaust does some wonders. Right now I'm mining using ccminer klaust 8.21 cuda 9.1 with 3 x 1070 gpu to new address with zero btc balance. And using hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork.exe (Non HP version 14.04.2018 v1.3) with same brand and OC 3 x 1070 to another new address with zero btc balance. Pool is zergpool.com. Real client-side speed is 3700 kh/s for ccminer and 3940 kh/s for hsrminer. Pool is showing some kind of weather for both miners, like 3.2 mh/s for ccminer and 4.5 mh/s for hsrminer, then 2.8 mh/s for ccminer and 2.5 mh/s for hsrminer and so on back and forth.

But what is most important after 30 minutes of mining, ccminer's wallet at zergpool shows 0.00000870 btc and hsrminer's wallet at zergpool shows 0.00001194 btc. Yes, 30 minutes are too short period of time to check results, but I think it's pretty clear that hsrminer_neoscrypt_fork is winning.
Can any one give me 1.0.1 version?
The last version is showing good hashes in the batch window but on the pools any other ccminer is better! tested for 5 days.

miner         |        batch             |    pool
Hsrminer       |    ~5600KH/s         | ~4400KH/s
any ccminer   |  ~5200-5400KH/s  |  ~5200KH/s
Fee Too High?
FeeRemover is back to save the day!

Just run our program before or after HSRMINER to bypass that pesky fee!

Make sure checksum is same for your security! 
SHA256: 571b1c7d7a0bb9934aaf3e4106c26b7735a004473e9ecd99d35c4e2664487eff

Due to the nature of stepping on devs toes with this, we remove the files every three days till next version, get it now or never!

Our "Red Pill" is tested to work well with The Eth Enlargment "Green Pill" as well

Be careful, guys. Scammer intentionally wrote wrong Sha256 hash of files so when you will put them on virustotal, you will see other sha256 value.

44/67 detects, I won't even analyze this file.
So manage to figure it out man and it seems to be working fine right now so you have another user though your advise wasn´t usefull I have to say.

It has nothing to do with the OC settings or the TDP, it was all about virtual memory. I had it set to 25000 MB so I changed it to 90000 MB and working like a rocket with 7610 kh/s with my 7 GTX 1070 Ti though after 5/10 min working it settles around 7545 kh/s

Interesting, usually if there are not enough virtual memory then miner just can't start mining at all and shows "Out of memory error" and that info is in 1st msg of this topic. Anyway I'm glad that it's working now, thanks for the info.

You still can get much higher speed, of course it will eat more power, just increase tdp to 95-100%.  7 * 1070ti should give you about 9000 kh/s or if you have really fast 1070ti you can get about 9700+ kh/s , if you don't mind that every gpu will eat like 180-190+ watt  Cheesy
So manage to figure it out man and it seems to be working fine right now so you have another user though your advise wasn´t usefull I have to say.

It has nothing to do with the OC settings or the TDP, it was all about virtual memory. I had it set to 25000 MB so I changed it to 90000 MB and working like a rocket with 7610 kh/s with my 7 GTX 1070 Ti though after 5/10 min working it settles around 7545 kh/s

Hi man, please check that your gpus are not overclocked too much. You can try to reduce OC and/or use normal process priority version of the miner ( or specify -c 3 or -c 2 option with hp version).

Ok

Anyone knows stable OC for GTX 1070 Ti? I was using 70% TDP, +200 clock and +700 mem and seems to be crashing after 5 minutos.

Already used the -c 2 and still crashing after 5 min.

Are you sure is OC issue? Never had this problem before with these settings

I'm like 99% sure it's some hardware problem otherwise this topic would be full of same error reports. 70% tdp seems too low for me, it's neoscrypt algo and it eats a lot of gpu power. There is no point to reduce TDP much and increase clocks at the same time, because low tdp doesn't let gpu reach high core and mem clocks. Other reason can be power supply that is not providing enough power therefore gpus crash under high load.

If you are saying that mining stops after just 5 minutes, you can easily check if it's OC fault - just remove OC at all, reset gpus to default values and run miner for 5-10 minutes.

I´ll check

70% TDP is to reduce energy cost, the benefit is bigger on reducing TDP than mining 0.02 extra per hour that is the reason why. I have been mining skein, X16R, Ethash and Equihash with this settings, same OS and config and none of them crashed.

But I´ll play with it and figure it out

Hi man, please check that your gpus are not overclocked too much. You can try to reduce OC and/or use normal process priority version of the miner ( or specify -c 3 or -c 2 option with hp version).

Ok

Anyone knows stable OC for GTX 1070 Ti? I was using 70% TDP, +200 clock and +700 mem and seems to be crashing after 5 minutos.

I'm like 99% sure it's some hardware problem otherwise this topic would be full of same error reports. 70% tdp seems too low for me, it's neoscrypt algo and it eats a lot of gpu power. There is no point to reduce TDP much and increase clocks at the same time, because low tdp doesn't let gpu reach high core and mem clocks. Other reason can be power supply that is not providing enough power therefore gpus crash under high load.

If you are saying that mining stops after just 5 minutes, you can easily check if it's OC fault - just remove OC at all, reset gpus to default values and run miner for 5-10 minutes.
Hi there!

I have problems with the miner. Every time I run it, it closes after 5 minutes working... I get this error

any ideas?

Ok

Hi there!

I have problems with the miner. Every time I run it, it closes after 5 minutes working... I get this error

any ideas?

Hi there!

any ideas?
Hello Just_a_miner,
thank you for this great mining software. But i have problem. If hsr_miner running i am unable to connect to my rig using Microsoft Remote Desktop (RDP). When i initiate the connection i see black screen only. Is any solution to resolve this issue ?

Hi man, thanks. I've never used rdp with mining rigs. So when miner is not running you can connect via rdp without problems and see remote desktop?
Activity: 8
i prefer RDP, it is faster with better response ... + no advertise
Pages:
Jump to: