Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 14. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello. The connection is there and the statistics and payouts are not working  Huh
Activity: 345
Merit: 131

MINING HTMLCOIN on
poolmin.com

Reward at today 3.5$ a block
Price per block 0.0028 - Block quantity 1250
Difficult below 100
Hurry up!!!

Code:
-a x15-o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3733 -u -p -c=HTML

If you want mine in sexy mode you have just to specify an email in field password
and while you mine you get a beautiful girl in your email otherwise no email

Dedicated multicore server with high performance with DDos protection.
No registration required. Pay every 1 hour

Happy mining!!!! :-)

I tried checking the pool and this is the error I'm getting

:Establishing connection with pool 91.194.90.189:3733... Error: null:

Is the port working and active?
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/poma-blockchain-platform-launched-by-top-2018-cryptocurrency-htmlcoin-20180102-00944
HTMLCOIN, Voted One of the Top Cryptocurrencies to Watch in 2018 by Merkle.com, Releases 3 Previously Unpublished Facts about its Upcoming P.O.M.A - Power of Mass Adoption Launch.

P/s: I am looking forward to what in the article is the truth. I want to own HTML coin but it looks like the release of HTML is too big.
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
if there's another lethal attack, on phoenix, what will you call it next lol ?

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
so the coins name is html coin, and yet it has nothing to do with html? This just makes no sense whatsoever. Please pick good coin names instead!

but we can try to think of the name "phoenix", because the coin was reborn after an attack of 51%

If you guys change to Phoenix im in.
Change the name like NEO did.

If it rebrands to Phoenix I'll double down  Cool
Activity: 38
so the coins name is html coin, and yet it has nothing to do with html? This just makes no sense whatsoever. Please pick good coin names instead!

but we can try to think of the name "phoenix", because the coin was reborn after an attack of 51%

If you guys change to Phoenix im in.
Change the name like NEO did.
Activity: 15
It seems you can store all your Ethereum based tokens seperately in the HTMLCOIN wallet, is that right?
That would be a superb alternative for myetherwallet and mist.

so HTML cannot be saved into a hard wallet like a Nano S, ?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
It seems you can store all your Ethereum based tokens seperately in the HTMLCOIN wallet, is that right?
That would be a superb alternative for myetherwallet and mist.
1ce

1ce

in this coin name there is more meaning than you can imagine
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
What's the contract code and decimals for HTML so that it could be custom added into a Nano S ?
Activity: 182
If you have sync problem try add these node:

Code:
addnode=199.175.53.179
addnode=199.175.53.224
addnode=198.23.242.217
addnode=72.11.148.176
addnode=162.221.184.173
addnode=128.199.202.69
Activity: 182

MINING HTMLCOIN on
poolmin.com

Reward at today 3.5$ a block
Price per block 0.0028 - Block quantity 1250
Difficult below 100
Hurry up!!!

Code:
-a x15-o stratum+tcp://mine.poolmin.com:3733 -u -p -c=HTML

If you want mine in sexy mode you have just to specify an email in field password
and while you mine you get a beautiful girl in your email otherwise no email

Dedicated multicore server with high performance with DDos protection.
No registration required. Pay every 1 hour

Happy mining!!!! :-)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1027
Miner-Control.de Pooler
Hy,

i open a new Pool. But wallet say

"error -8: support for 'segwit' rule requires explicit client support"

how can i fix that?
Activity: 62
Is there any way to implement my 9,600,000  first HTML coins (not HTML5) into new HTML chain (same name)?
pm me for reward
Am I the only one here trying to figure out how to mine this coin?  Also the instructions on staking do not make sense at all as the new wallet doesn't have a lock. 

mining is ugly and irrelevant on this coin,
but ..  you're the only one who doesn't have a lock  Cheesy

https://i.imgur.com/QXQoF8p.png

Hahaha, for realz brah....I'm really the only one that doesn't have a freaking lock.  I'm going to download the wallet on another server, hopefully dis one does have a lock.   Cheesy
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Not sure if anyone already posted but you can now trade HTML on the new and upcoming decentralized exchange, Cryptobridge. It is the safest exchange out there as the exchange do not have access to your wallet keys, only you have control of your coins! Would recommend withdrawing your coins to Cryptobridge from Bleutrade.

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.HTML_BRIDGE.BTC

They also pay you to trade there, 25% of the exchange profits go to market makers. Happy trading!
Does anyone have any news of the coingather? I had many coins there.
Am I the only one here trying to figure out how to mine this coin?  Also the instructions on staking do not make sense at all as the new wallet doesn't have a lock. 
Pages:
Jump to: