Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 15. (Read 94585 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Hi all. Whats going on with html today my portfolio is all red apart from html up 20%  Grin Grin
It's nice to see some green on a mostly red day.  I think the price could be much higher, getting on a bigger exchanges should help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi all. Whats going on with html today my portfolio is all red apart from html up 20%  Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Heading to kucoin to signin and generate my address to receive the coin for voting but I can only see the sign up button on my mobile phone
Activity: 154
What if we already run our own gaming website and want to integrate html coins as points?
Activity: 191
Does anyone know what’s wrong with coin exchange?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
You had it the other way around. HTML5 ---> HTML

HTML is the 2.0 version. HTML5 will be obsolete in a few months, but it's there's still time to exchange it (only yobit still have HTML5 since they refused to swap).

Here's the link with further info man   https://htmlcoin.com/swap-form/
Activity: 4
Please help me out.
I thought that HTML was converted into HTML5.
How is it possible HTML is still on the market?
Is this some doubel sceam?
Activity: 14
#BreakingNews #htmlcoin #NewExchanges New & important #Blockchain partnership #html Blockchain rebranding Exciting Updates coming in the next 48...
Aдмины пoдaли пeтицию #HTMLCOIN нa нoвyю биpжy #UpCoin_Exchange  HA этoй БИPЖE ЗA PEГИCTPAЦИЮ 500 БAЧEЙ HA CЧET MГHOBEHHO. upcoin.com/?ID=996afa74

PLEASE be careful hyping updates and having them under deliver....

Look at Einsteinium Coin to see why... They had a "Mind Blowing Announcement" scheduled on coinmarketcal and then it ended up being an update about easier mining system. The price tanked 50% Immediately!! and all credibility is gone!

The hard work and these updates are great! But pre-hyping the Moon over small updates is just asking for disaster.

PS... Start utilizing CoinMarketCal to schedule updates. Influencers & Big Money follows this very closely! Aside from getting added to new exchanges, this is the easiest way to generate awareness!

Anybody knows if you can send html from a bluetrade wallet address to another bluetrade wallet address?
Should be basically just a normal ETH transfer Or course you can
Activity: 294
Anybody knows if you can send html from a bluetrade wallet address to another bluetrade wallet address?
Activity: 238
when you get on Kucoin it will easily take us to 100 sats
Activity: 302
Amazing team of developers, with true vision and heart. These guys have kept going even when things looked bleak, so, it goes without saying, they have the drive to push this already amazing tech.

The community is also very amazing, this is a great investment. You would be a fool to miss out on this. HODL
Just transferred all my htmlcoin from the bleutrade exchange to my htmlcoin core wallet and it was there before I could tab over the page haha excellent
Activity: 158
Both this thread and the Reddit sub are not super active, but HTML still has a lot of votes on KuCoin!

Is there another forum I'm not aware off that is very active?
Everyone it on telegram https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial
true. telegram is most activity
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
Both this thread and the Reddit sub are not super active, but HTML still has a lot of votes on KuCoin!

Everyone it on telegram https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial
Activity: 11
HTML has 30K+ followers on Twitter. Are we really going to lose to Tron on the number of votes to get on Kucoin Exchange?

I don't believe that Tron has the technology to outshine HTML. Six days left guys, let's get to the voting ballot!

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

Activity: 28
I have been monitoring HTMLCoin for a long time and it
seems that they are slowly but surely, this project will
be an interesting project in the future
Activity: 2
Looks like Michael Stollaire gonna be "NEW TECHNICAL ADVISOR" for every coin.
https://electroneum.com/2018/01/10/michael-stollaire-new-technical-advisor/
Activity: 132

the coin actually dipped once the news came out. i think people were expecting something more significant. many felt let down and thus the price dropped. it was a limp dick moment.

Was Michael Stollaire responsible for the initial successful marketing of Verge? If he can do the same for HTML coin, this news could be good in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: