Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 17. (Read 94585 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
                                                                 WARNING WARNING WARNING

HTML5 in Yobit soon will drop to 5-6 sat again.

Dont buy this shit high. Dont be a Kamikazee.

Soon HTML5 will be worth nothing.

HTML will drop to 10 sat or less... sooooon. (because its manipulated)

Mark my words Cheesy

Swap takes more than 36h. Also on Bleu trade are low limits so... BIG FUCKING DUMP IS COMMING BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW THAT Cheesy

Also is coming ratio 1:2 (not 1:1) in swap so HTML5 will be worth 50% of price for today. And after only 0.33% of price for today Cheesy

Much much people will cry later because they are buying coins without read anything  Roll Eyes

HTML and HTML5 is russian roulette.

I like what I read though. I think I'll invest a small amount now and keep my eye on the price.

Half the truth is a whole lie... owners of HTML5 (the old coin) can swap them for HTML (1:1) (later it will be 1:2) just like you mentioned. The only HTML5 coins are on YOBIT, and in some old wallets.
The HTML coin on Bluetrade, TradeSatoshi and CryptoBridge are the new coins (html5 swapped to html)
So, if you don't know what you are talking about, it's better not to write such nonsense about the rebranded HTMLcoin as being a russian roulette...
If you're really smart, you yet had bought lots of this coin. 
For the record: go to coinmarketcap.com and see for yourself HTML5 and HTML are 2 different coins!!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

SHOW ME ANYTHING "AMAZING" ON THIS COIN. ANYTHING.

YOU

Thank you for the competent answer. You have zero arguments like I see.

REANIMATED AND PUMPED DEAD COIN WHERE DEVS GOT 70-90% OF COINS LIKE I THINK.
Activity: 154
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

almost forgot, this platform already shows one interesting side effect -
producing idiots like CryptonPrime, but this is not in protocol, just a jitter

I didnt call you "idiot" so shut the fuck up biaaatch.  Cool  If you want I can spam this topic everyday x10.

HTML = nothing amazing for me. Nothing innovative technology, nothing new. NOTHING. Just another project like hundrets other. Fuck that project and you  Grin

P.s. Nice censure here... Someone was mad because of my post and it's deleted.  Cheesy

Keep your "Bla bla bla".

SHOW ME ANYTHING "AMAZING" ON THIS COIN. ANYTHING.

Activity: 7
Basically it is a platform that incentivates e-learning and helps business that use the coin to grow hoping in return they hire e-students. At least this is what I understood.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

I don't understand the purpose of this coin.

is it suppose to reward front end developers or what?

someone should enlighten me on this.

i can't get anything meaningful in the information provided above.

Activity: 7
What you mean HTML is manipulated?

And is the coin being swapped? How does the swap work (HTM5 for HTML???) and when will it be over?

EDIT: I've read they're swapping HTM5 for HTML on YoBit. After that I dont see how can HTML be manipulated...
Activity: 1
There is a block explorer available?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
                                                                 WARNING WARNING WARNING

HTML5 in Yobit soon will drop to 5-6 sat again.

Dont buy this shit high. Dont be a Kamikazee.

Soon HTML5 will be worth nothing.

HTML will drop to 10 sat or less... sooooon. (because its manipulated)

Mark my words Cheesy

Swap takes more than 36h. Also on Bleu trade are low limits so... BIG FUCKING DUMP IS COMMING BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW THAT Cheesy

Also is coming ratio 1:2 (not 1:1) in swap so HTML5 will be worth 50% of price for today. And after only 0.33% of price for today Cheesy

Much much people will cry later because they are buying coins without read anything  Roll Eyes

HTML and HTML5 is russian roulette.

I like what I read though. I think I'll invest a small amount now and keep my eye on the price.
Activity: 132
Just HODL
Interesting coin. I put it onto my wish list  Smiley
Activity: 11
Imagine if we incorporate application like Verge's Wraith Protocol in the future, then this coin will be super solid.

Blockbid Exchange is going public in a month or so - I heard it's a decent exchange  Grin

https://blockbid.com.au/
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I'm confused.  So I see that HTMLcoin transitioned to html5coin, but when I go to CMC, I see Htmlcoin pumping like crazy, not html5coin.  At the same time I see html5coin (by CMC) only being listed on Yobit and I seen someone in the past few pages mention that as if it's a problem.  I feel like I'm supposed to be buying html5coin, but looking at CMC it leads me to believe I should be buying htmlcoin, can someone please briefly explain what's going on here?

old htmlcoin (html5coin if you wish), wallet v1.3.1.2, traded only on yobit,
is being swapped to new htmlcoin (html5coin), wallet v2.0.0.3, traded everywhere except yobit.
fck CMC, they only make a mess in this case

Thanks for this. 

considering this thing has pumped 10x in roughly the past 10 days, I'll just wait til the smoke clears on the swaps before I really consider splashing.
Activity: 13
How can I get my Private keys from the HTML COIN CORE Wallet ??

Seen.. Same as BTC.. dumpprivkey (Wallet Address)
Activity: 13
How can I get my Private keys from the HTML COIN CORE Wallet ??
Activity: 1
It's a pity that the Yobit exchange does not want to be changed automatically, now you have to change everything manually and install the purse on the computer

If you want to work around installing the wallet and downloading the whole block chain you could also swap HTML5 form yobit to another exchange that aleady has HTML through the swap form. There is a step by step guide on reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/htmlcoin_community/comments/7of8gm/how_to_swap_html5_from_yobit_to_html_on_bleutrade/?ref=share&ref_source=link
Activity: 324
Please help. Wallet not synhronise.

Wait a little bit and it will sync. Are you using the right wallet ? 2.0 version ?
Activity: 5
Please help. Wallet not synhronise.
Activity: 136
                                                                                                        BlockMonsta Miningpool [HTML5]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for HTMLCOIN [HTML5]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3433, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                                                    Port: 3434, Diff: 3
                                                                                                                    Port: 3435, Diff: 64
Activity: 140
Any new ANN for this coin? Price is flying
Activity: 11
Dump Alert: Move out of at this price, this is too much for this coin.
We wont spend time in arguing with pump creators, we will come back when dump happens to tell you that we were right.

You can check we have alerted users about XRY pump and dump in well advance, use same calculations.

See out track record about alerting users Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27443937

You were definitely right with XRY, but for HTML I think there is more going on (coin swap, POMA news). Might just be a healthy correction to the actual value?

Any source where we can find whats the current supply because as per total supply marketcap is so big for this project which is why we say dont buy at this rate.

It's about 41 Billion at the moment since coins from yobit have yet to be swapped.

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/htmlcoin

HTML has just been added to CryptoBridge and will soon be added to Next.Exchange.
Activity: 80
Your True Helping Hand in Crypto World- Join Slack
Dump Alert: Move out of at this price, this is too much for this coin.
We wont spend time in arguing with pump creators, we will come back when dump happens to tell you that we were right.

You can check we have alerted users about XRY pump and dump in well advance, use same calculations.

See out track record about alerting users Here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27443937

You were definitely right with XRY, but for HTML I think there is more going on (coin swap, POMA news). Might just be a healthy correction to the actual value?

Any source where we can find whats the current supply because as per total supply marketcap is so big for this project which is why we say dont buy at this rate.
Pages:
Jump to: