Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 18. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
November 08, 2018, 11:20:02 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
There are a lot of big tokens but the price is very important, maybe its price is very low or very high. If your price is low then 80k your token is not worth the price, but if its high price then you have a lot of money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Well the number of the coins doesn't really that mater, the one mater is the price of the coin when it already listed in the market, cause we can't simply judging that a big number of coins could also has huge price, cause i had some coins in my wallet that counts more than 1 million, but the price isn't that much surprising.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

If the hunter gets a lot of tokens they are worth nothing. Because tokens are not the main price. At least 100,000 it does not matter. If this token is not possible to sell
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 11:04:43 AM
Personally, I sell part and keep part of the tokens.
I still believe in the bright future of cryptocurrency. you never know what cryptocurrency will make you a millionaire. Grin
Activity: 294
November 08, 2018, 10:56:30 AM
Indeed, in each case, you need to make your decision individually, taking into account the characteristics and prospects of the project, its potential for a future price increase. When working with a really promising token, it's better to continue holding it until the price goes up.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:49:57 AM
there are amny one who recieve huge token during bounties, but the important aspect is listing. the main things the coin which got listed give return to the bounty hunter otherwise they just increase the portfolio. the other aspect is holding or selling. some just dump the coin as soon as they listed but other hold and provide stability to the token to increase its value
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
The most important factor is the economic situation. If i have an urgent payment, i am selling them as soon as they are on exchange. But if i really believe in the project, i rather hold half of them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 10:22:09 AM
It depends on the project and performance of the coin after listing. If I'll get that much I'll hold for some time then see the market performance after that I will decide what to do.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Translator
November 08, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
It all depends on the one who holds the tokens. Some just use bounties just to earn money and some to increase their portfolios. With that much tokens, if the price is high, it would be obvious to dump it and earn alot of money. But some holds the tokens because they support the company. It really depends on the one who holds it
Activity: 210
November 08, 2018, 08:59:55 AM
You can give different tips, but I have to admit that almost all bounty hunters immediately sell their tokens after receiving them. Such a decision and a massive sale negatively affect the cost of a particular token and the prospects of the project itself. Therefore, I try at least part of tokens hold for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 06:51:06 AM
Such rewards becoming people that are listed in the VIP category. For example if you are a Youtube influencer and you have 500k subscribers. Your channel is crypto related and for making a video about a project, you will get huge token rewards.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 07, 2018, 05:08:44 AM
Yes i got huge tokens too but it was so bad because still it has no exchange so whats the use of huge tokens,i guess it last for 1 years or more in my wallet,it seems that i was scam,.but i am not focusing only through that because its learning experience maybe in this next token i can be really rewarded.
copper member
Activity: 280
November 07, 2018, 02:19:30 AM
Every bounty hunter has his or her own philosophy and ways. There will be variation in what people will do with this amount of token depending on certain factors and the situation. But I have seen one guy in a bounty who earn over 350,000 tokens with ICO price being $0.10/token. However, the current market price is way bellow ICO price lol
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
November 07, 2018, 02:08:16 AM
It is not always possible to sell this huge number of tokens at the stated price of pre ico, and even more so at the price of ico
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

it is related to token price may be 80 k with 1 cent price means 800 $ only , i know people got 10 k $ tokens and they sold it as soon as the token listed on exchanges
It also depends on the supply tokens in their ico. and certainly very influential with the price of the token. so even if you get a large amount of prices it will also be cheap.
Activity: 378
November 07, 2018, 01:46:33 AM

It is difficult to talk about an unambiguous, universal advice for all occasions. Since many bounty hunters are constantly involved in the bounty, each of them has their own opinion. Many decide to immediately sell tokens, some continue to hold them. Personally, I usually sell half, and the rest hold for the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
November 01, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

it is related to token price may be 80 k with 1 cent price means 800 $ only , i know people got 10 k $ tokens and they sold it as soon as the token listed on exchanges
Activity: 280
November 01, 2018, 05:09:43 PM

It's good that we got a lot of tokens, maybe it somehow affected the self-esteem, personally achieved something. As for the value, there may be a million tokens, if they do not go on the exchange or will cost a penny, they will not be useful in financial terms.
Activity: 420
October 31, 2018, 12:02:19 AM
A very common and complex question to which no one can give a completely accurate and universal answer. In each case, their decision should be made individually, taking into account the specifics of the project, its prospects and future development strategy. I usually sell 40% of tokens, the rest I continue to hold.
Activity: 138
Merit: 2
October 30, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
Having 80k doesn't mean anything.If the value of money in return is small, it will not work.I'm guessing it won't make much profit.Because I have not seen that those returns are great for years.
Pages:
Jump to: