Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 15. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 20, 2018, 02:20:23 PM
As we all today understand that such great rewards are usually never paid, it is all done only to create a great demand for the project and a large number of bounty hunters this is the very intention for which they write this.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 10:20:07 AM
Giving that kind of token during or after participating in  bounties sometimes that kind of token always get dump or it does not make any sense but when the token make sense and the price get up you are making a lot of gains but it’s hard to find such tokens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Whatever bounty hunters like they do with their rewrads after all it is their rewards,but my advice is that,bounty hunters should learn to save for the raining day.
Activity: 463
November 19, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

I hold it like when I invest in ico or buy altcoins. if someone bounty hunter has the knowledge and experience will certainly do the same thing as I did. so bounty hunters who need their money are worthy to sell because it's their right.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
November 19, 2018, 10:10:27 AM
Everything depends on the project, because if the project has a real perspective, then it is better to leave your tokens, and if not, then sell!
Activity: 560
November 19, 2018, 10:10:08 AM
That time has passed, now everything is the opposite and most of the investors who take part in the bounty do not get anything at all, this is all due to the fact that the market is now so weak that many projects simply cannot collect the necessary funds.
Activity: 112
November 19, 2018, 10:08:07 AM
I think some of the bounty hunters sell their coins right away. But if you have patience, you should wait, because the coin can grow significantly in price and with participation in one campaign, you can ensure your life for several years to come. Develop your own strategy and be smarter.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 19, 2018, 03:36:33 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Generally, the bounty tokens obtained are best not to be sold immediately. After waiting for a while, you may get more rewards.
Activity: 574
November 19, 2018, 03:34:53 AM
They will wait until the token value is very high. Because it has a lot of tokens it is also not necessarily going to get big profits. You have to be patient and keep on monitoring, so you know if the price of the token is high, you can immediately sell it. I also have thousands of tokens, but if sold, only make a little money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 03:07:31 AM
the number of tokens of a mercenary bounty does not make things special. though many tokens are paid but the price from ICO is also small certainly is the same. often it is even lower when it was entered into the market. There is a lot of cases the bounty hunter bounty results immediately selling because want to immediately get results or switch to another more has the potential.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 19, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
In a recent ICO signature campaign, I received 96 thousand tokens that cost $ 57. So the sum of tokens has almost no value. Rather, in addition to the number of tokens earned, its price also plays a great role. Sometimes we earn a few hundred thousand tokens, but the token is still not traded on the stock exchange, and perhaps they will still be lying dead weight in the wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
November 19, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
It depends on the project itself ,if it has a good future then its not worth selling and my second point is it depends on the token price too cos just because he got 80k token doesn't mean it has high value  ,it might be the billion supply tokens with will make the value very low in price
Activity: 322
November 19, 2018, 01:58:19 AM
That depends on the users needs. If the user or a bounty hunters need it to exchange it to other currencies, then he can exchange it to the exchange immediately. Look, there is no stopping from doing what you want on the coin or the tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
November 18, 2018, 03:09:28 PM
It all depends on the individual. If the bounty campaign is the main source of income, then usually bounty hunters sell some of their tokens, and the rest is left until the price rises. But if the coin is not promising, it is trying to sell immediately.
Activity: 150
November 18, 2018, 03:08:46 PM
It's not about how huge the tokens are, it's about the value of the coins. The total  number of the bounty participants also determines how much tokens one can get. If participants are less, you get more tokens and vice versa.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 03:01:05 PM

I usually sell some the moment I receive them and then hold the rest until the price starts spiking. I don't normally get huge amounts of token during the bounty but I know when to sell and when to hold to get the optimun amount of money during selling in one go. I play it slow and low.

I also received some token from the bounty, although I did not attend. But I find these projects very potential, so even though their prices are falling now, I still hold them
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 18, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
Number of tokens needs to be considered in context of total number of tokens and the value per token. Also the total number of participants also affect what everyone gets.
Activity: 340
November 18, 2018, 02:54:56 PM
my experience during the bounty. I ever get 235k tokens from a bounty, but in my opinion the nominal token that we get depends on the price and the project, if their project is good and has an expensive token value, it will usually hold it close to the price at ICO sale or hold it to exceed the ICO price .
Need to be clear is getting lots of tokens is not guaranteed getting rich because since there are lots of types of tokens that only become trash in our wallets. Whatever the name of the token there always info that can be searched on Google. As usual, if bounty hunter got huge tokens during campaign, it might endanger that tokens price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 18, 2018, 02:54:30 PM

It does not matter how many tokens were received by the participant of the bounty campaign. It is important how much he can sell these tokens. Different projects have different price of 1 token. First of all, pay attention to the price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 02:40:32 PM
I think it depends from project, some project are looks not perspective and better to sell if it possible, but if project good better to hold
Pages:
Jump to: