Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 17. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
November 09, 2018, 11:59:35 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

This happened because he participated in all bounty campaigns, like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation, etc., So this way he would have got huge tokens. It shows that how much work he have done on that token and it payed it but when it hits the exchange and the price is good then only the real profit will be shown and how much effort he has put whether it payed good or not, will be knowed it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 09, 2018, 11:44:31 AM
If you have a better rank and you participate in the signature campaign, you get a big quantity of coins but not all coins give you good returns. If the total supply of any coin is low and you get good quantity then you have a chance of better gains for that coin if you hold that for the long term.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
great! Shocked You are a hard worker and diligent.
if that happens to me maybe I will sell it if the price is good, the goal is to be used as capital to buy more popular altcoins, like ETH, or even BTC. But if the price is not good, I will hold it first, wait until the price rises.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 09, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
I have noticed that those projects that has huge circulating supply has cheaper price. Then, getting 80k token for bounty is not surprising because the price of the token is not that good enough to give us a good profits since the price will dumps once it get listed on exchanges. Although it will depends on you if you will sell it immediately or hold until the project had come-up with the product which will help push the price higher.
As the percentage of bounty rewards depends to allocated funds which been raised after the icos so not because you have received lots of Token will means that you earned a lot as well, most of the time the value is cheaper than you expect especially now that the market was so down.
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
November 09, 2018, 11:24:40 AM
They will sell it in the market.
If someone gets huge number of tokens in the bounty then they done a great job
bounty is a stake base, every one can get the jackpot as long as they work hard.
high rank is one of the key on gettin high stake also.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 11:22:23 AM
I have noticed that those projects that has huge circulating supply has cheaper price. Then, getting 80k token for bounty is not surprising because the price of the token is not that good enough to give us a good profits since the price will dumps once it get listed on exchanges. Although it will depends on you if you will sell it immediately or hold until the project had come-up with the product which will help push the price higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 11:05:48 AM
A huge number of tokens is not an indicator. They could be worth a measly amount. Although it may be so that one token costs 10 cents and you have 80 000 dollars, this is a cool price. Such tokens should be immediately sold on the stock exchange.
Activity: 210
November 09, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Nothing special happens, they just roll the price down. After a couple of months, it stabilizes.
Activity: 560
November 09, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
if it's me, then I will hold it until the token is worth selling. but not all of them, some I save for the future  Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 09, 2018, 10:36:26 AM

Personally, I can answer this way when I connect one of the projects and after the end of the ICO, my earned tokens come to my wallet. And then I look at what exchange they can sell. Then I sell them on the stock exchange and get a good reward. And if a large number of tokens goes for the project, and on the stock exchange they are worth a penny, respectively, waiting for the price to rise to sell.
Activity: 672
November 09, 2018, 10:16:38 AM
In most cases, it happens that people just try to take part in such projects, but more often than not they receive nothing in the end, those projects that carry out very large-scale awards do not pay anything in the end.
Activity: 247
November 09, 2018, 09:50:08 AM
Yes I have also experienced this thing such as being paid huge tokens as a bounty hunter during bounties and that was a signature campaign which I had participated and I was able to received that payment when I successfully completed all the task assigned to me in that signature campaign until the last day of that signature campaign but until now that huge tokens still doesn't have any market values until now so if ever you will receive a large amount of token then ask yourself either your lucky or not!
Activity: 434
November 09, 2018, 09:30:27 AM
The majority of the token value will be depreciated when the ICO has distributed the reward to the participants concerned. To get a high token value again, participants need to wait until an indefinite time. Bounties that have the ability that is reliable and quite experienced in crypto tend to be easier to stabilize the value of the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

It really depends on the bounty hunters need. Mine would be 60% exchange and the rest will be hold especially if you have been in a good project. Because whatever happens to my remaining tokens i will have no regret at all.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 09, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

It depends 80K tokens=? In my experience, 80K tokens are often only worth tens to hundreds of dollars. It is hard to believe will valuable that if every bounty participant can get 80K tokens, usually some cheap goods.
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 12:29:45 PM
Indeed, in each case, you need to make your decision individually, taking into account the characteristics and prospects of the project, its potential for a future price increase. When working with a really promising token, it's better to continue holding it until the price goes up.
when we hold the token that we have from the bounty, and the listing on the exchange that's where we get the profit to sell, because if we hold the token the price will decrease further.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
November 08, 2018, 12:26:12 PM
The huge payout times for bounty participants has ended for few reasons.
1) The market is going down
2) Those ICOs who managed the to rise and payout bounty tokens are screwing up with exchanges and payout timing .
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
I'm almost sure that these tokens just cost nothing, I got so many tokens in my wallet wich costs 0 from bounty's,however it's very popular now create token with starting ICO price 0.0001$ or less.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
November 08, 2018, 12:09:35 PM
tokens obtained from bounty campaigns are not always expensive, even after entering the market they cost half the sales price of ico. they get a lot of tokens because there are many cheap ico sales prices and tokens allocated to hunters.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 11:33:30 AM
What will he do with that huge profit or token made? It all depends on the individual and the project if the project has got potentials and would result to get benefits then he can hold but if it dose not then he may want to dump.In summary the price is what matters
Pages:
Jump to: