Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 21. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 02:59:28 AM
There is no difference in how much he will receive and how to dispose of it. Here at least 100 coins or 80 000-who to sell, sell everything. Who will keep, he will keep . Just profit will be different and all
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
October 03, 2018, 06:17:11 PM
True that some bounty programs promise huge tokens during the bounty period. I don't see how this is an issue. Sometimes though, a lot of these coins amount to just a few dollars. These token rewards are given according to how much the tokens are worth at the time I think, and how much they are willing to offer.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 05:26:17 AM
The value of the token depends on his price. Recently, even the very good ICO program issued the token. Its price will also drop sharply when it enters the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
September 25, 2018, 08:22:07 AM
If I have that amount of tokens in my wallet I think I will hold it because I don't need it yet for a personal needs like paying some bills etc. And If I really need a money during that bounty campaign I will sell it a soon as it put in my wallet and get listed to the exchange. That's why I think it is depends to the bounty hunters situation.
Activity: 462
September 25, 2018, 08:13:38 AM
Yes, they can get a huge tokens during bounties. You can receive on that kind of tokens if you follow their rules. They will hold for the meantime, because it has a lower price, but if it's value will increase, they will sell quickly to get the profit.
Activity: 2464
September 25, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
Yes, of course I am very happy, I myself have received a lot of tokens, and I hold it until the price goes up. And when the pump happens I immediately sell, and it feels even more happy. I think many of the prizes received depend on the type of campaign that is followed and also depends on the allocation.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
September 25, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
I don't think the quantity of the token should be a topic of discussion, what matter most is the worth of the token. More than 100,000 token of an ICO may just worth one Ethereum.
Activity: 108
September 22, 2018, 11:13:37 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Bounty hunters need to wait for the tokens to be listed on exchanges, it doesn't depend on the quatity of them but the value instead.
The price of the coin during the crowdsale is what makes the coin begin at a price. People can ask for whatever as a bater though.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 11:00:29 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Usually, the majority of the bounty hunters sell rewarded coins right after release on the exchange. But there are some cases when holding bounty tokens is more advantageous. If you feel that project has great perspective - don't sell.
Many bounty hunters participate in campaigns without really caring about the project, that is why they sell their coins as soon as they can, but sometimes especially if the project is any good it is a good idea to keep holding your coins so you can benefit from them in the future if the coin skyrockets, I know that you can lose money if you do that but amount of money that you can earn justifies the risk.
Activity: 90
September 15, 2018, 03:57:20 PM
I imagine they would do what any investor would do, divide an amount to reinvest in the market and hodl the rest to use on the platform that created the tokens or just as a storing value, the idea of earning so many tokens is to use it as capital to continue generating money, so it is important to reinvest in the market.
Activity: 48
September 15, 2018, 03:53:32 PM
If ico gives a large number of prizes for the price, then the price will go down very badly, Most of the almost all prize hunters will throw their coins at etherdelta or when the coins dip in the first exchange. Then you can take even ten times the initial amount. Projects with very large bonuses usually weigh heavily on exchanges, especially at low volumes
Activity: 467
Binance #Smart World Global Token
September 15, 2018, 01:55:19 PM
maybe he is gonna sell it when it hits the market, or hold it, it depends on the decision itself of the owner of that token. every individual in this forum are pariticipating in bounty campaigns to make money, so most of the time, when the bounty hunters received their bounty, they will simply sell it
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 01:47:48 PM
I don't think that is too much of a problem, because the ico devs must have the appropriate plans and allocations, and usually the reward bounty campaign is only 2-3% of the funds collected from the sale of ico, so it doesn't really affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 01:32:35 PM
It depends on the price of the token, what is the price of the token? if the price of one token is rather low, then he might hold them back and wait for them for the last month to sell until the price goes up.  Smiley
Activity: 37
September 15, 2018, 01:19:22 PM
Bounty hunters need to wait for the tokens to be listed on exchanges, it doesn't depend on the quatity of them but the value instead.
Activity: 644
September 15, 2018, 01:16:47 PM
Amount of coins is point less if price of those coins are too low. If we got large amount of coins with high price, It is better to sell half or more. after we can make some research about project's future. After we can get a decision about what to for other part. Hold it or sell
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 12:46:41 PM
I usually choose the bounty of campaign I want to invest in. That's why I usually do not sell tokens immediately, but I try to wait for the rise in price.
Activity: 73
September 15, 2018, 12:44:47 PM
You get such large tokens, In my experience usually their prices are very low. You just wait for its price to rise and sell it off. Or you can hold them for a while then sell.
Activity: 260
September 08, 2018, 10:29:38 PM
The number of token that was given to you was not matter but the value of it matter. I've join a signature campaign and I've got million of token but the value of it was too low in the exchange. The count of it was nothing if the price of it was not huge. Do not be misinterpret that if you got a lot of tokens it means that you got a lot of money but always consider the value of it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 08, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

Its depends on you on what you are going to do, but for me if the price is good  its better so sell the half and  hold the  rest and sell after a few months and years if the price reach what you are expecting, but if dont expect something happen its better to sell the whole and make a real business in the real world to have a better life someday in the other way.
Pages:
Jump to: