Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 19. (Read 91967 times)

copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
October 30, 2018, 01:39:07 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Well I think there's no need for you to worry about what Bounty participants get as reward from participating in Bounty. That participant took his time of which time is money and invested it in promoting the respective project which might turn out to be scam tomorrow but he didn't care about that rather he perform the task, follow the rules and got some Stakes which was approved and accepted by the Bounty Manager. So he deserves whatever reward he gets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
Well, these large sums I received , I received about$ 500 is probably the max , tell what project you got them ?
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 01:32:39 PM
The process of participating in Bounty campaigns i think is very diverse. Each campaign will have a different token rate bonuses. So different strategies, the money will vary not worth mentioning here.
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 01:24:35 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
There's not a lot of options. Most likely, they either hold the coins until the moment they grow, or drain after the coin comes out on the exchange. But there is another option, they are partially drained, and partially kept the coin in the hope of growth.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 01:24:31 PM
Well, a total 80K tokens is just a normal calculated stakes upon the bounty campaign participants but we don't know how much its value of token when exchange cause mostly at this time many project have done in campaigning and now the token are just stored in the wallet because of a very low exchange on the market.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
October 30, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
It depends on the project, if the project is solid. Sell some and keep some for long term investment. Earnings huge token from project that is very strong is an opportunity for  bounty hunters that must not be misused.
Activity: 140
October 30, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
Hi, everybody. Wink The time when you could earn good money in the bounty is gone. I have a lot of coins are just lying on the wallet as it cost a penny.   Embarrassed
Activity: 925
October 30, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
You should be concerned about the amount of money they can get from these tokens. If the 80k token is worth only $ 100 then it does not matter too much. And if those people get a lot more tokens than others, they may be translators
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
The huge size of bounty payments are a things of the past. In 2017, it was possible to earn tens thousands dollars in one bounty campaign. Such amounts were observed, for example, in the Canyacoin, Telcoin, Aeron, Worldcore projects. I think these times are irretrievably gone and now the size of rewards for participation in the bounty has decreased tenfold.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 30, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
You can earn 500 tokens and that 500 tokens value can be 5k dollar. You can earn 600k tokens and that 600k tokens value can be 15 dollar. The amount of token is not important.
Maybe your 80k tokens value can be only 30 dollar. You need to look ico token price ico hardcap and marketcap etc.  There are no any huge bounties if you will choose promising projects.
Activity: 518
October 30, 2018, 11:27:14 AM
all I will live though it is small and that will be my experience and lessons for the future but if it gets bigger than what we hope it will make me more active and can be used as savings in the future.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 30, 2018, 11:15:00 AM
very huuuuuuge?))
Received 1 million 800 tokens - it was not a huge amount of money)
or now 133 thousand tokens are stored here, which cost about 130 dollars for everything

Apparently you have not paid any bounty company

in a good growing market, tokens always almost increase their value
copper member
Activity: 995
October 30, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

Well, of course, bounty hunters will send these tokens to the exchange. However, if you say that they destroy the project's ecosystem. Think of this as just 2% -5% of all coins.
Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 07:15:33 AM
It is possible. If you take part in bounty campaigns that do not have a lot of participants. Try to find campaigns that have the biggest budget like Signature or Content and take part in them. You won't be able to get great rewards for twitter or facebook.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 30, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

As a bounty hunters we have a two option what we need to do to our tokens hold or dump it,hold the tokens we earn from Bounty if we see that the team behind is making always a good improvement to the project,or if we see that the project has no good development that is a good signal to dump the tokens because their is a big possibility that the token price become worthless.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 30, 2018, 06:41:49 AM
80 k is just a number, no matter what number is if it is unlisted or each token worth a tiny amount of satoshi.
Compare relating to eth or btc or circulation supply.
Activity: 822
October 30, 2018, 06:39:11 AM
Two things are involved, the bounty participants may sell it or hold it for more increase/gain the number of token doesn't really mean but value of token is what matters you can have millions of worthless tokens.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 30, 2018, 06:02:53 AM
that's not much, I got about 4 million tokens from the campaign that I did, but I was not surprised by the number of tokens I got because they were comparable to very cheap prices
Activity: 504
October 30, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
The majority of participants will sell tokens as soon as they get tokens. Therefore to get good results, selling tokens must wait for the listing tokens on the market and the price goes up. But, not all gift tokens are like that. The high token price is more dominant when the prize is still running. When the token has been received by the participant, the token price will be below the bounties price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 05:50:00 AM
maybe you can see from the total supply bounty token and the total stake that becomes a participant from the bounty campaign, when you get a lot of stake and the total allocation of token bounties, the results of the tokens you get can be more, to be more specific you become a participant in what campaign ?
Pages:
Jump to: