Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 19. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 04:48:36 AM
It looks like we are still lacking of good hosting providers with free spots nowadays , thanks to BTC sucess!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
October 30, 2017, 05:59:14 PM
too much drama for this thread Cheesy
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 03:01:17 PM
 Grin ROFLMAO... bahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 02:36:56 PM
Can I visit there farm by walk in? Just curious. I'm 5 hour away from Phoenix, AZ. If it is possible, I would bring my miner to them.

Hes only pushing it due to the affiliate code. Hence why there are no answers on insurance or business licenses.

Did you ask about licensing and insurance anywhere on this thread?
Shut your mouth if you have nothing else better to say!

Actually snowflake, I asked about it a few times above (re: all mining companies and specific ones). I love when so-called adults cry and get triggered. It's cute... LMAO!

I like how you did not ask me in specific yet you make absurd claims. Get a life N00b.
October 30, 2017, 02:33:49 PM
Can I visit there farm by walk in? Just curious. I'm 5 hour away from Phoenix, AZ. If it is possible, I would bring my miner to them.

Hes only pushing it due to the affiliate code. Hence why there are no answers on insurance or business licenses.

Actually snowflake, I asked about it a few times above (re: all mining companies and specific ones). I love when so-called adults cry and get triggered. It's cute... LMAO!
October 30, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

October 30, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

Activity: 1
October 30, 2017, 01:26:13 PM
Hi. L9l
October 30, 2017, 09:59:38 AM
Who?
Activity: 28
October 30, 2017, 09:24:02 AM
October 29, 2017, 01:44:04 PM
Hey guys! I have 100 antminers d3 and s9 that I need to host ASAP! I am very sceptical with many companies whether they are legit or not. Most of the companies that I find Legit are at full capacity!!Please point me in the right direction. I have also contacted almost every hosting facility I could find out there, most of them do not even reply back. I am in north America.

P.S Whats the deal with rektmining? To my knowledge they offer 0.07/KWH and are in Pheonix Arizona. Is the price to good to be true?

Checkout the guys in my signature.
I trust them, but pricing a bit steep for me.  You have negotiating power with your requirements, and they're quite flexible.
Tnx
October 29, 2017, 12:15:52 PM
@50ShadesOfDamon

you might want to check up http://rektmining.com/

I have my miners just set up there. i am new there so not sure about what will happen next.

1. Do they have insurance?
2. Business license?

but u may email them and ask these questions. i am sure they will provide u with the answers. they did show me pictures and video.

I looked again. That website is suspect though... A professional company should have a professional website these days..
Activity: 4
October 29, 2017, 12:10:34 AM
Hey guys! I have 100 antminers d3 and s9 that I need to host ASAP! I am very sceptical with many companies whether they are legit or not. Most of the companies that I find Legit are at full capacity!!Please point me in the right direction. I have also contacted almost every hosting facility I could find out there, most of them do not even reply back. I am in north America.

P.S Whats the deal with rektmining? To my knowledge they offer 0.07/KWH and are in Pheonix Arizona. Is the price to good to be true?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
October 27, 2017, 08:14:48 PM
@50ShadesOfDamon

you might want to check up http://rektmining.com/

I have my miners just set up there. i am new there so not sure about what will happen next.

1. Do they have insurance?
2. Business license?

but u may email them and ask these questions. i am sure they will provide u with the answers. they did show me pictures and video.
kjs
Activity: 188
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 05:43:39 PM
is there a current list of hosting companies??  this thread is kind of all over the place LOL

Page 1 of the thread has the current list.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
October 27, 2017, 12:04:37 PM
is there a current list of hosting companies??  this thread is kind of all over the place LOL
Activity: 3
October 27, 2017, 11:57:16 AM
I'm looking to get into crypto mining and am looking through the HW hosting providers.

I'm looking to get about 10 to 100 of these units. Any good recommendations on providers that aren't full?

Thanks.
October 27, 2017, 07:49:14 AM
We're still open if you can wait until late December. We have more space coming online in December January, and several MW in March.

Jamie, could you please send me pre-sale info. I sent an inquiry to the webpage, but hope you can be of quicker response.

[email protected]

I have requested this twice on the site and had no response. We will see if they provide it here.

1. Does great north data have insurance? (provide proof)
2. Business license? (Provide proof)
3. Photos of active site where units are placed and or video?
Activity: 105
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 11:37:49 AM
We're still open if you can wait until late December. We have more space coming online in December January, and several MW in March.

Jamie, could you please send me pre-sale info. I sent an inquiry to the webpage, but hope you can be of quicker response.

[email protected]
Activity: 3
October 26, 2017, 03:37:52 AM
I am looking for a host for (1) L3+. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: