Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 15. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 05:03:49 PM
anyone else at rektmining besides pc2002 and fanten...?

I am mining there as well

Me too. Currently in a process of being set up. Few of my miners are already online.

How long have you been with them?  Are they reliable?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

Me too. Currently in a process of being set up. Few of my miners are already online.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
December 12, 2017, 02:14:54 AM

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 05:51:28 PM
Activity: 51
December 11, 2017, 01:41:49 PM
Check out our thread over here for Miner Hosting and Hardware Sales

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-the-hedge-coin-group-bulk-miner-hosting-sales-50-mw-mongolia-2541999

We have added new pictures to our post! Check out our farm and the progress!

We will have 50 MW of power within the next 2 weeks and are generating a waiting list! Purchase miners from us if you need them, we have stock and future delivery dates.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
December 11, 2017, 06:30:50 AM
Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.

Great that you miners are up and runnng. I have been with him for almost 2 months now. He is definitely a responsible and trustworty person.
December 07, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
Good news at rektmining. I spoke with Dustin tonight and the new 12000 sqft facility is now active.  

He says he is ready to start receiving additional equipment and should clear the current backlog in a few days.

~nh

https://image.ibb.co/eVLBqG/20171205_165244_1512525562752.jpg

No hash till today.
Sent text message and didn't get any response. Now I'm little bit nervous. Maybe he is super busy to setup the space?

Update:
Got text message respond. He is trying to setup ASAP, but not guarantee.

Update2:
It's 3 am at mining farm and he is still working for setup. I got photo of my miners and will be up online this morning for sure with pool setup.
I think he just got new place and need to setup all the wires and Ethernet cables etc. It takes a lot of times.
I will update final update after I get hash.

Final update:
He is taking good care of each customers. Even though he just opened his mining farm, he knows what he is doing.
All of my threee L3+ & D3 are up online and he setup all the pool with the information that I gave him.
I will bring more miners to him.
Activity: 22
December 06, 2017, 07:38:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

ZettaHash offers you the ultimate solution for the high electricity prices in Europe, cooling or free space in general: Hosting your mining equipment in a modern datacenter in the Free Industrial Zone in Kutaisi, Georgia (Europe).

One facility is ready and the second one is under construction at this moment.

We offer:

- No VAT and import tax
- No rental costs
- 99% uptime
- 2mW + available power
- Referal program
- Technical support 24/7
- Remote monitoring capabilities for your devices
- Possibility to visit our data center
- Possibility of test runs with reduced prices for large batches

If interested, for detailed information please contact us: [email protected]

Best regards,

ZettaHash Team
http://www.zettahash.ge

Thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zettahash-miner-hosting-services-in-georgia-europe-2534783
December 06, 2017, 03:01:44 AM
Is a D3 going to make $125 / month to make pay for this hosting and give the owner any profit at all?

Hi everyone. We have hosting space available for Antminer and rack-mountable GPU rigs at our world-class facility near Atlanta, GA.

We offer exceptional pricing and infrastructure.

Please see details below and PM me for more information.

Antminer and GPU miner hosting available at a world-class data center facility near Atlanta, GA.

Pricing
  • Billing and pricing is per-machine. Individual power usage is not billed.
  • Discounts apply for larger deployments.

Per-machine pricing
  • S9 Antminer: $150/month
  • D3 Antminer: $125/month
  • GPU miner: $100/GPU per Rig/month (must be rack-mountable, up to 4U)

Additional
  • Setup fee of $150 per machine.
  • No contract
  • No minimum

Includes
  • On-site Security 24x7x365
  • Biometric identity access control
  • "Remote Hands support" 24x7x365

Our infrastructure, power grid access, and redundancy are unmatched by any other crypto-mining facility in the Southeastern US.

Please PM for more details.
December 06, 2017, 02:49:24 AM

~nh

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1858
Curmudgeonly hardware guy
December 05, 2017, 09:41:15 PM
Still getting emails, still don't have capacity. Probably won't for a while.

Gotten a bunch of emails again this week, but the case hasn't changed.

Just to curb some of the half-dozen-odd emails I get per week -

Just to curb some of the dozen-odd emails I get per week -

I am still technically over capacity. I do not forsee having any available space in the next few months. I do not host GPU rigs. I do not particularly like the L3+ either.
December 05, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
My miners at rektmining are up and running.  Dustin said they are running with a 1-2 week backlog for installing miners. However .. he might have some great news for us in a few days

My 10 miners are not online yet. I went to his place 22nd November and dropped miners. Also I shipped 3 miners after Thanks Giving. Since then I didn't get any hash.
I sent the text message this morning and didn't get response. He might be busy right now. He told me to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday few days ago.

I pre-set the pool & worker on some of my miners that I sent and It was connected to pool and disconnected after few minutes this morning. Don't know why it's been disconnected. Waiting for his response.
Activity: 5
December 05, 2017, 08:05:26 PM
Hi everyone. We have hosting space available for Antminer and rack-mountable GPU rigs at our world-class facility near Atlanta, GA.

We offer exceptional pricing and infrastructure.

Please see details below and PM me for more information.

Antminer and GPU miner hosting available at a world-class data center facility near Atlanta, GA.

Pricing
  • Billing and pricing is per-machine. Individual power usage is not billed.
  • Discounts apply for larger deployments.

Per-machine pricing
  • S9 Antminer: $150/month
  • D3 Antminer: $125/month
  • GPU miner: $100/GPU per Rig/month (must be rack-mountable, up to 4U)

Additional
  • Setup fee of $150 per machine.
  • No contract
  • No minimum

Includes
  • On-site Security 24x7x365
  • Biometric identity access control
  • "Remote Hands support" 24x7x365

Our infrastructure, power grid access, and redundancy are unmatched by any other crypto-mining facility in the Southeastern US.

Please PM for more details.
Activity: 5
December 05, 2017, 06:04:11 PM
Hello Sirs,
Could I make a whatsapp group for sharing the about colocation/hosting?
December 05, 2017, 01:31:26 PM
My miners at rektmining are up and running.  Dustin said they are running with a 1-2 week backlog for installing miners. However .. he might have some great news for us in a few days
Activity: 7
December 05, 2017, 12:42:02 PM
FYI - If you choose to send your miners to other countries, be prepared to deal with customs mess. I chose Canada and my miners were stuck at customs and had to pay exorbitant custom fees. Lessons learned.

I thought customs fees were only 5% ?

How long are your miners stuck in customs for?

My miners went through the customs quickly but I ended up paying 15% tax. I've asked the datacenter ahead of time and they'd told me that's to be 5%.

good to know, actually I was also looking at hosting in Canada and hosting company told me 5% as well.

I've already paid local tax at 10%, to relocate them and slap another 15% is not really viable lol. 5% prehaps.

-What is the name of the data center that you sent your miners to Canada?

GND - so far 0 machines setup.  Not happy.

Seeing the sad state of the mining hosting biz I could only vouch for Hashplex. Those guys were not perfect but they're quite solid and leaps and bounds better than the rest. They're like the Amazon of ecommerce. But I guess they're no longer hosting.

I have 3x Machines hosted by GND. It took them about 1 week & 1day or there abouts to be set up.  They were inundated with machines sent all at the same time.  I can say their customer support has been terrific in terms of advising the delay & setting up of the miners.  So to those who are considering hosting, they are legit & great to work with.
December 05, 2017, 12:09:53 PM
Hello Bitcointalk!

The Hedge Coin Group is almost ready to announce our hosting service and hardware sales!

Anticipate a post from us in the announcement section.

Currently we only charge for electricity and a one time set-up fee! There are no custom fees and your machines should be up and running within 5 days.

More details to be confirmed soon!

We hope to be the most reliable hosts you can find. Contact me directly for inquiries regarding hosting and hardware sales, we mainly deal in bulk.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
Activity: 14
December 05, 2017, 04:54:38 AM
FYI - If you choose to send your miners to other countries, be prepared to deal with customs mess. I chose Canada and my miners were stuck at customs and had to pay exorbitant custom fees. Lessons learned.

I thought customs fees were only 5% ?

How long are your miners stuck in customs for?

My miners went through the customs quickly but I ended up paying 15% tax. I've asked the datacenter ahead of time and they'd told me that's to be 5%.

good to know, actually I was also looking at hosting in Canada and hosting company told me 5% as well.

I've already paid local tax at 10%, to relocate them and slap another 15% is not really viable lol. 5% prehaps.

-What is the name of the data center that you sent your miners to Canada?

GND - so far 0 machines setup.  Not happy.

Seeing the sad state of the mining hosting biz I could only vouch for Hashplex. Those guys were not perfect but they're quite solid and leaps and bounds better than the rest. They're like the Amazon of ecommerce. But I guess they're no longer hosting.
December 04, 2017, 07:32:08 PM
I reached out to Dustin @ rektmining today for an update and will post again tomorrow with a full report.

~nh
Pages:
Jump to: