Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 16. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 03:03:46 PM
has anyone sent anything to rekt mining in Arizona? what are your experiences with them?

My miners were with rekt mining in Arizona. Quite nice amd comfort witht the owner there. He do and solve things quick. I have been with him for more than a months now. Feel free to contact him.

He got a youtube too. Search rekt mining in youtube. You may find him introduce bout his new warehouse.

Thanks

what customs fees are involved?

What type of equipment did you send? Im getting my s9 any day now. Some locations wont accept the bitmain power, would they take the bitmain power suppy. Thanks for your time.

I'd hold off on sending anything to them in the meantime if I were you.

Especially if you don't have too many miners and cant afford to have one lost. A bunch of people in this thread have contacted them and have confirmed contact with the owner but have yet to see their machines online. There has only been one person that goes out of their way to promote the company, and 'coincidentally' is the only one with miners up. Unless more people, with better reputation/posting history come out and say theirs are working over there, I'd proceed with caution.
Activity: 29
December 03, 2017, 11:55:20 PM
has anyone sent anything to rekt mining in Arizona? what are your experiences with them?

My miners were with rekt mining in Arizona. Quite nice amd comfort witht the owner there. He do and solve things quick. I have been with him for more than a months now. Feel free to contact him.

He got a youtube too. Search rekt mining in youtube. You may find him introduce bout his new warehouse.

Thanks

What type of equipment did you send? Im getting my s9 any day now. Some locations wont accept the bitmain power, would they take the bitmain power suppy. Thanks for your time.
Activity: 3
December 03, 2017, 09:52:19 PM
Hi

Has anyone used the hosting services of Mosaic Data Services? Any feedback, recommendations? Is it legit?

I could not get them to return calls recently. So I gave up.
Looks like they host websites not miners.

Thanks for your response. I have been corresponding with, Jason Bach, and they are hosting miners as well. I plan on sending a few miners there in Feb so if anyone is interested, I would e happy to let you know how it goes.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 01:50:01 AM

Thanks

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

Sent 9 machines to them just a few days ago. They got delivered yesterday. I will let you know when they are online.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
December 02, 2017, 05:53:40 AM

Thanks
December 02, 2017, 05:03:49 AM
how long have your machines been with him?
December 02, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

The owner told me that they are getting new place this weekend, so my miners get the online next week around Tuesday or Wednesday.
I'm still waiting for the up online.
December 02, 2017, 04:21:12 AM
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 03:06:39 AM
Hi

Has anyone used the hosting services of Mosaic Data Services? Any feedback, recommendations? Is it legit?

I could not get them to return calls recently. So I gave up.
December 01, 2017, 06:14:06 AM
Hi

Activity: 52
November 30, 2017, 11:44:44 PM
Anyone in the US with a "GOOD" reputation? Someone that doesn't have a NoOb profile soliciting my equipment? Proof of INSURANCE, Location, and Business license?

Thanks
Activity: 51
November 30, 2017, 11:18:28 PM
I have a farm currently that has 6000 miners, located in Mongolia, and I'm also developing a larger farm for January. I am wondering what it takes to be verified or to be put on this list. I will do anything it takes, so let me know. If any reputable member wants to try our service out or anything.

If you want to host at our farm the prices are based on the number of machines being hosted.

Rates of hosting:
10+ .08/kwh
100+ .075/kwh
500+ .07/kwh
1000+ .065/kwh
5000+ .06/kwh

If you want to purchase antminers directly from us and host at our facility it would be 2600 USD + electricity every month in costs only. Set up a pool and we will set up the miners directly to that, we don't touch your bitcoins ever.

We have 24/7/365 security and surveillance.
We minimize the downtime due to damaged equipment because we are in very close proximity to bitmain.

We have plenty of PSU available as well. Will discuss rates if people are interested and don't have PSU's. Currently thinking we can do it for free.

PM me more information on how I can become more trusted or verified as we have plenty of space and want to expand.

This is our account, we will be using this account for updates regarding our services from here on out. The company is named The Hedge Coin Group and we will be creating an official post on Tuesday/Wednesday containing all of the information for our hosting and the number of spaces we have available in January. Keep your eyes out!

Contact info: [email protected]
Activity: 52
November 30, 2017, 08:40:04 PM
Thats not good at all. Only takes 20 min to set up a miner, if that.
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 01:21:53 PM
I visited Rektmining mining farm last week and met the owner. I left D3 with PSU. Owner has drone business for awhile in Phoenix and one of mining farm is at spare place in his store. He also told me that he's going to get more spaces to open mining farm around Phoenix and other states. I will send more miners once those D3 miners are connected to online. VPN or other kind of remote controlling will be available soon. He also told me that he's going to setup my miner today, but didn't get any hash on pool side yet. I will wait until tomorrow morning and will update status.

Great to hear this. I am his customer too.

I sent a machine to him about a week ago, still waiting for him to set it up.

~nh
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
November 30, 2017, 03:47:22 AM
I visited Rektmining mining farm last week and met the owner. I left D3 with PSU. Owner has drone business for awhile in Phoenix and one of mining farm is at spare place in his store. He also told me that he's going to get more spaces to open mining farm around Phoenix and other states. I will send more miners once those D3 miners are connected to online. VPN or other kind of remote controlling will be available soon. He also told me that he's going to setup my miner today, but didn't get any hash on pool side yet. I will wait until tomorrow morning and will update status.

Great to hear this. I am his customer too.
November 30, 2017, 03:20:09 AM
November 29, 2017, 12:08:11 PM
Hi

Absolute newbie here.

Anyone got experience with dealing with Mosaic Data Services (mosaicdataservices.com). They seem reputable to me and pricing is good. Would be really keen to hear from more experienced members. They seem to be around for several years, have insurance and are US based with registered businesses.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
November 27, 2017, 06:26:53 PM
Im not very happy with SEG Mining. I have had multiple occurances of outages lasting more than a week. They seem to be very hard to get hold of, don't respond and are not doing anything to solve my problem in a timely manner.
Does anyone have a phone number for them?
Activity: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:43:07 PM
I'm looking for reliable hosting for 20 Antminers D3 and L+.
Anybody can advise me something?

I don't know what to recommend.

No one responds to my inquiries. Everyone is full, waiting list too long. I have nowhere for my January incoming miners now, this has stopped me from buying more. The ones that do host have terrible downtime.

I have access to the cheapest electricity in North America. I just wish I had enough miners on my own to make the investment worth it. My current site can only host 30 miners and I am desperate to setup something bigger.

If you guys have a lot of miners and are interested in quickly setting up your own facility contact me. It doesn't take much, lots of industrial space for lease, just cooling needs to be setup.
Pages:
Jump to: