Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 18. (Read 113299 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 12:43:46 PM
That site is just so...... cheesy... And that does say a lot about a business. And I have messaged them previously asking for business license and insurance and never heard back. That to me sais they 1. don't have it or 2. they have no customer service. IF they can't respond to that, how will they respond to a miner that is down? All things to worry about.

Plus, no photos, no phone number, etc.. on their website.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
November 08, 2017, 05:20:43 AM
Hi Fanten, How is your experience with Rekt Mining. Can you manage your miners and do they provide access using vpn or some other secure access? I am thinking of sending mine to them as well.

@50ShadesOfDamon

you might want to check up http://rektmining.com/

I have my miners just set up there. i am new there so not sure about what will happen next.

1. Do they have insurance?
2. Business license?

but u may email them and ask these questions. i am sure they will provide u with the answers. they did show me pictures and video.

my experience with them is so far so good. i do know whether they have any insurance and a business license or not because i didnt ask for it. i just knew that the owner of the rektmining also is the owner for the flitefactory ( a drone maker factory, you may google for it).

up until today my miners still running wild. didnt have any communication problem with them and they do provide me with picture and videos to proof their legitimate.

from the telegram, i think someone is going to visit rektmining this coming week or next week.

No they do no provide VPN or anything. u need to tell them exactly for them to setup the miner for them. after that u may just monitor from the pool. 
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 05:03:40 AM
Hi Fanten, How is your experience with Rekt Mining. Can you manage your miners and do they provide access using vpn or some other secure access? I am thinking of sending mine to them as well.

@50ShadesOfDamon

you might want to check up http://rektmining.com/

I have my miners just set up there. i am new there so not sure about what will happen next.

1. Do they have insurance?
2. Business license?

but u may email them and ask these questions. i am sure they will provide u with the answers. they did show me pictures and video.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 11:42:15 PM
Guys, import fee is 5% ONLY if the gear is sent addressed to the business's name (123445 Canada Inc, Bitcoin Mega-Super-Duper Mining Conglomerate Inc. etc). The best way to proceed is to ship your gear directly from the manufacturer (Bitmain, Canaan, etc) to the hosting company. This way you don't get taxed twice.

Thanks for clearing that up for us Smiley
November 07, 2017, 10:20:58 PM
FYI - If you choose to send your miners to other countries, be prepared to deal with customs mess. I chose Canada and my miners were stuck at customs and had to pay exorbitant custom fees. Lessons learned.

I thought customs fees were only 5% ?

How long are your miners stuck in customs for?

My miners went through the customs quickly but I ended up paying 15% tax. I've asked the datacenter ahead of time and they'd told me that's to be 5%.

good to know, actually I was also looking at hosting in Canada and hosting company told me 5% as well.

I've already paid local tax at 10%, to relocate them and slap another 15% is not really viable lol. 5% prehaps.
Activity: 68
November 07, 2017, 05:20:29 PM
FYI - If you choose to send your miners to other countries, be prepared to deal with customs mess. I chose Canada and my miners were stuck at customs and had to pay exorbitant custom fees. Lessons learned.

My miners went through the customs quickly but I ended up paying 15% tax. I've asked the datacenter ahead of time and they'd told me that's to be 5%.
November 07, 2017, 10:59:40 AM
I find it strange that with all of these companies there only seems to be 1 or 2 legit ones. I don't mean the ones these "idiots" get referral fees for and can provide no proof of existence, I mean actual legit businesses.

Still looking for a co-op. MUST BE ABLE TO PROVE you have insurance and a business license. Also show the co-op.. In the US only since the others all seem to be fraudulent.
November 07, 2017, 10:57:58 AM
13% plus some brokerage fee that I was never informed before. UPS or the hosting company just slap the fee and keep sending me invoices like pay or else.
They were withheld close to 1 month. To add insult to injury they were delivered but not setup yet. With the current difficulty don't think those miners make more than few bucks per day. If I could do a do over I'd have stayed within US.

Ouch!!!
Activity: 14
November 07, 2017, 10:38:57 AM
13% plus some brokerage fee that I was never informed before. UPS or the hosting company just slap the fee and keep sending me invoices like pay or else.
They were withheld close to 1 month. To add insult to injury they were delivered but not setup yet. With the current difficulty don't think those miners make more than few bucks per day. If I could do a do over I'd have stayed within US.
November 06, 2017, 09:33:47 PM

Activity: 14
November 06, 2017, 10:24:29 AM
Activity: 61
November 04, 2017, 02:01:54 AM
I wanna see a special package for bitcoin miners "first month free - additional 6 months commitment" in order to ease the shipping costs that miners have to pay upfront.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 02:21:35 PM
Anyone here hosting with cryptominer.ca ? Just wondering if any good reviews on them
November 03, 2017, 12:01:20 PM
What is funny is all of these people "advertising" for all of these other hosting sites. But none of them can provide proof that they are a verified business. Nor has any of them provided proof of insurance etc... that a company has to have to operate legally. So go ahead and sent your hard earned money to someone in another state or country and not know where it's going.

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
November 03, 2017, 11:57:19 AM
Hey guys! I have 100 antminers d3 and s9 that I need to host ASAP! I am very sceptical with many companies whether they are legit or not. Most of the companies that I find Legit are at full capacity!!Please point me in the right direction. I have also contacted almost every hosting facility I could find out there, most of them do not even reply back. I am in north America.

P.S Whats the deal with rektmining? To my knowledge they offer 0.07/KWH and are in Pheonix Arizona. Is the price to good to be true?

I just checked webpage and it seems owner raised rate to $0.09/Kwh.

here is the place for more info.

http://rektmining.com/gettingstarted/

ya. looked like they have raised the rate. maybe the demand is too overwhelming.

and now u wont get the price that are too good to be true anymore. People will doubt if the price too low. now the price too high that people are complaining?  

also, they do not have any hosting fee per month if compare to the minery.tech. i still think that the price 0.09 is quite attractive.
Activity: 28
November 03, 2017, 05:06:00 AM
Hey guys! I have 100 antminers d3 and s9 that I need to host ASAP! I am very sceptical with many companies whether they are legit or not. Most of the companies that I find Legit are at full capacity!!Please point me in the right direction. I have also contacted almost every hosting facility I could find out there, most of them do not even reply back. I am in north America.

P.S Whats the deal with rektmining? To my knowledge they offer 0.07/KWH and are in Pheonix Arizona. Is the price to good to be true?

I just checked webpage and it seems owner raised rate to $0.09/Kwh.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 03:29:35 AM
I'm looking to host 3 Antminer D3's.  Please msg me your rates and any other info like your website.  Thanks.
November 02, 2017, 01:22:39 AM
Also looking for around 500 slots.  PM if available.
November 01, 2017, 02:23:19 AM
I've got D3 and S9 arriving Late Nov. Looking for shipping to Co-Lo. Does anyone have availability Early Dec ?

I also have 2x L3+ which I'm hoping to relocate immediately if any openings!!!
Activity: 3
October 31, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
I am looking for colocation/hosting for 50 S9s starting early next year (Jan/Feb). Preferably USA/Canada. Does anyone have availabilities? Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: