Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 5. (Read 113260 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
I have 100 GPUs currently operating in the UK and I'm looking to relocate. The criteria is:

Lowest cost per KW (currently running circa 22KW @240v)
No setup fee (would rather install myself for various reasons)
Remote access via VPN

I would like to visit the facility first to understand what is available and plan the install. I had originally looked at Iceland but the cost per KW appears to be lower in the US. I also have some other business to discuss which may be of interest to the facility.

Any (legit) suggestions welcome.

Hi,

We might have an offer for you and you are of course welcome to visit the data-center anytime.

However, we do not allow customers to setup their own equipment, despite the fact of how knowledgeable they may be. This is to ensure the standardization of installation and the safety of our customers equipment and integrity.

Regards,

you have space for 6 gpu mining rigs? 3 are opne fram rigs with 6 gpu's and 3 4u rack closed rigs
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 03:43:48 PM
I have 100 GPUs currently operating in the UK and I'm looking to relocate. The criteria is:

Remote access via VPN

I would like to visit the facility first to understand what is available and plan the install. I had originally looked at Iceland but the cost per KW appears to be lower in the US. I also have some other business to discuss which may be of interest to the facility.

Hi,

We might have an offer for you and you are of course welcome to visit the data-center anytime.

However, we do not allow customers to setup their own equipment, despite the fact of how knowledgeable they may be. This is to ensure the standardization of installation and the safety of our customers equipment and integrity.

Regards,

Thank you for the reply. Please PM me the offer.

Unfortunately, it doesn't allow me to PM you. Could you, please, send an email to [email protected] and our team will take it from that.
February 24, 2018, 03:37:37 PM

Remote access via VPN

Hi,

Regards,

Thank you for the reply. Please PM me the offer.
February 24, 2018, 03:16:27 PM

Remote access via VPN

Hi,

Regards,
February 24, 2018, 02:39:24 PM

Remote access via VPN

copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:48:11 AM
We are about to add some more capacity to our mine and will have room for 45 S9s or 66.5kw.  High speed/low latency internet and stable power fed by TVA.  Located in the southern US. Message for details.
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
February 23, 2018, 01:33:17 AM

He finally answered...
Parcels were picked up but he doesn’t have a pick up receipt that USPS are asking me for...
this is such a nightmare...
Does any of you know if USPS could have picked up the parcels and not scanned any of the 41 parcels?

The short answer to your question is:  yes. It is possible that USPS picked up those units and didn't scan any of them. If that was more than 24-48 hours ago, though, it's not nearly as likely that NONE of them would have activated by now. As they move to sorting facilities, and other places, they should have been scanned. Some of them. All of them. Something.

Do you have tracking numbers for all of them? Who generated the shipping labels... you or Dustin?

The longer answer is this:  You shouldn't wait too much longer to file a police report. Dustin is in the Phoenix, Arizona area. If you suspect at all that Dustin may have been involved in stealing, misappropriating, losing, or otherwise disposing of your property, you should file a report. And then you should pester the living daylights out of the police department until someone investigates. 20 miners is what... $20,000 to $40,000 in hardware? That's a felony through and through here in the USA. People have been to his space, they've talked to him on the phone, you have more than enough information to pass along to the authorities.

The more and more people talk about Rekt and this dude, the more I cringe. The value of the hardware flying around, being left in a warehouse unused, etc. really freaks me out. This guy sounds about as incompetent as they come, and you need to start raising some hell.
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
February 22, 2018, 07:31:35 PM
I’m having a bit of a situation here.
A while ago I sent my miners to Dustin at rektmining as he promised space available.
Then the space wasn’t available anymore and after waiting and waiting I decided to sen the miners to another company.
The problem now is that Dustin told me that the parcels have been sent, however USPS said that they were never either picked up by them or drop off at any of their locations. We are talking about 20 miners with their PSU’s, so it can’t get lost that easily...
I’m in this extremely stressful situation and I can’t get hold of Dustin.
Did any of you had the same before? Or were you able to send the Mirra from rektmining to another location without trouble?
I’m getting a bit desperate as I took a loan for the miners and I had have them offline for months now (rekt was the second place I sent them)

If anyone could give me any information or help I would be grateful forever!

Thanks a lot!

He finally answered...
Parcels were picked up but he doesn’t have a pick up receipt that USPS are asking me for...
Does any of you know if USPS could have picked up the parcels and not scanned any of the 41 parcels?

Wow.

There's a lot of learning from this.. What NOT do to as hosting company...
Activity: 52
February 22, 2018, 06:44:10 PM
A while ago I sent my miners to Dustin at rektmining as he promised space available.
Then the space wasn’t available anymore and after waiting and waiting I decided to sen the miners to another company.
The problem now is that Dustin told me that the parcels have been sent, however USPS said that they were never either picked up by them or drop off at any of their locations. We are talking about 20 miners with their PSU’s, so it can’t get lost that easily...
Did any of you had the same before? Or were you able to send the Mirra from rektmining to another location without trouble?
I’m getting a bit desperate as I took a loan for the miners and I had have them offline for months now (rekt was the second place I sent them)

Thanks a lot!

He finally answered...

This is why I do not trust anyone. They don’t answer and then they lie. I’ve posted warnings on here quite a few times!
Activity: 46
February 22, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

Thanks a lot!

He finally answered...
February 22, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 03:35:21 PM
Ocuis in Calgary in Canada.

Are we really supposed to take a guy who represents his business with the name Bill Butt Licker seriously?  Undecided
Activity: 4
February 21, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
Ocuis in Calgary in Canada.

Prices start at $200 per month, all inclusive. We are a short drive away from downtown and offer co-located hosting at an easily accessible location.

Space is filling up, but if you sign up before the end of the month, we'll give a discount. If you refer someone, you get a finder's fee. If you're looking to host large numbers, we can talk about a special rate as well.

Both ASICs and GPUs are welcome. We welcome Antminers. Prices are as follows:

HaLong 16T/ Bitmain S9   C$240
Bitmain A3   C$220
Bitmain L3+  C$200

Contact us for GPU pricing.

We accept both cash and cryptocurrencies as payment. The price is all inclusive, comprising miner setup, Internet, power, security (we have cameras and an alarm system that goes directly to police) and monitoring.

Get in touch: [email protected].
Activity: 99
Merit: 4
February 20, 2018, 03:53:05 PM
Coin Citadel Mining

www.coincitadelmining.com

We are now accepting clients in our new hosting facility in Plattsburgh NY

S9 miners $125 a month

We also accept D3, L3's and GPU miners

Any reviews on these guys? Thinking of using them as its close and priced well.

Please pm me if needed.
February 19, 2018, 09:51:22 AM
So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

They are based out of Central New York

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.

Did you go to the DC ?

I looking for space for 16 miners 3 immediately !

Anyone has any info about valuehash.com? Thanks

Hi, I have been working with Value Hash for a while (https://www.valuehash.com) and only can say that this is the best place to host your miners,
amazing customer service, support, up-time, rates. Shreyash (Founder of Value Hash) is always available to help.
I am sure that I made a very good decision hosting my miners with them and I highly recommend them.

They charge $100/unit for setup?  Got to be kidding me!  No thanks!

Pay it once and then don't worry about it. Still cheaper electrical rates than competitors that have uptime and are reliable.

So if you have 100 units x $100 = $10000?  Pay it once?  I don’t think so.

I have to say I do find it expensive also to pay $100 per miner, but I rather pay this than have them offline... at least they don’t charge you for extra works afterwards if they need to do anything to the miners... anyway what are the other options? I don’t see any other hosting facility with space and affordable prices... my miners are at rektmining and will be sending them tomorrow to valuehash...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 04:40:17 PM

A glimpse into our facility: https://imgur.com/a/nuZOO
Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zettahash-miner-hosting-services-in-georgia-europe-2534783
..2mW + available power...
... Currently available power is 500 kW/H...

Protip 1 - 2mW + available power  you mean MW
Protip 2 - 500 kW/H.. you mean kW not kW/H (and even if you meant kWh, which you don't, it's kWh not kW/h)

In the meantime happy to report our 16 x 10^9 mW DC expansion is going well opening in April.  Wholesale requirements >400kW (in 20kW racks) feel free to PM me for details.

A

Activity: 30
February 18, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
So I was finally able to find a home for my miners at www.valuehash.com. Got referred to this hosting provider from one of my acquaintances, who is also hosting his miners at this facility. Visited their facility this weekend and they have a pretty neat set up.
Where are they located?

We are going to visit their DC on the weekend, with a view to putting a few machines there.

Did you go to the DC ?

Hi, I have been working with Value Hash for a while (https://www.valuehash.com) and only can say that this is the best place to host your miners,
amazing customer service, support, up-time, rates. Shreyash (Founder of Value Hash) is always available to help.
I am sure that I made a very good decision hosting my miners with them and I highly recommend them.

Pay it once and then don't worry about it. Still cheaper electrical rates than competitors that have uptime and are reliable.

So if you have 100 units x $100 = $10000?  Pay it once?  I don’t think so.
Activity: 3
February 18, 2018, 12:42:33 PM
Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Do they provide VPN access to your miners? 
Activity: 800
Merit: 293
Created AutoTune to saved the planet! ~USA
February 17, 2018, 02:44:46 PM
Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Activity: 30
February 17, 2018, 01:32:30 PM
Where are they located?

Did you go to the DC ?

Pages:
Jump to: