Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 9. (Read 113260 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
Hi I am currently looking for hosting service for my 10-20 antminers.Better in United States.

I contacted a hosting provider and notice the agreement said: (the LLC) is not liable in any case for ...damage to,theft, destruction or loss of, equitment,records, information...

So if my miners got stolen or loss the company is not responsible at all?  Is this normal? Sould I be concern about that?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 02:06:25 PM
Has anyone heard from rekt mining yet? 

I got a text from Dustin today and he said they changed their investor so that their schedule is further delayed. Never heard about progress yet. I don't think it's gonna be setup soon. If he doesn't give me estimated setup date in few days, I will withdraw all the s9 miners. 

Sounds like another month or more delay. Do you have any reputable hosting place in mind? Or any one with some spare money to invest in his facility and take control?
copper member
Activity: 52
Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com
January 30, 2018, 09:15:57 AM
We have space and we install the miners within 1 business day. Visit us at http://kpmhosting.com
Activity: 46
January 30, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

I got a text from Dustin today and he said they changed their investor so that their schedule is further delayed. Never heard about progress yet. I don't think it's gonna be setup soon. If he doesn't give me estimated setup date in few days, I will withdraw all the s9 miners. 

At this point, I wouldn't advise anyone to send ANYTHING else to this guy. While I'm sure his intentions are fantastic, his business is in tatters and has been from the jump. All the while he's sitting on a warehouse full of mining units he can't install. He's got over 50-60 units from my very loose count... so over $150,000 in hardware. Is he even insured? If the place gets robbed next week, are you covered?

"Changing" investors sounds messy. I'd be very very careful doing business with Rekt until they get stable. Those of you with units sitting on the floor, think long and hard about how long you want them sitting there.

Back in December when I had my gear sitting down in another facility I talked to him and he said that he could host my 20 miners. That he could have them set up in a week or 2... we are almost in February and I’m still waiting... I’m honestly getting desperate... why are all those hosting facilities not honest from the start in stead of making us send them all the gear to have it all sitting down for weeks or months?
I’m
Not impressed I have to say...
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
cryptominer.ca
January 30, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

Reservations are now opened!

...and we are not a datacenter.

...I don't wanna nitpick... but in your sig it says "Canadian miner hosting (600 kW+ datacenters)"

So are you a datacenter or not? If you don't consider yourself a datacenter, then what is it? I'm only asking because I think it's valuable to be upfront with people. If you're disclaiming that you're not a datacenter because you haven't built-out the same infrastructure as a typical data center, that's fine and dandy... but then probably best not to also call yourself a datacenter in another breath.

Hi,

You are right, the message is unclear.

What I wanted to say, it is that we are not a "standard" data center. We do not have redundant equipment and miners problem can take more than one business day to be solved. I want to be upfront with this fact (It may be obvious once you know the industry, but for those new to Bitcoin Hosting Services, it's probably not.)

My signature was an old one and it is now updated. Thank you.

If you have any other question, let me know,
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

At this point, I wouldn't advise anyone to send ANYTHING else to this guy. While I'm sure his intentions are fantastic, his business is in tatters and has been from the jump. All the while he's sitting on a warehouse full of mining units he can't install. He's got over 50-60 units from my very loose count... so over $150,000 in hardware. Is he even insured? If the place gets robbed next week, are you covered?

"Changing" investors sounds messy. I'd be very very careful doing business with Rekt until they get stable. Those of you with units sitting on the floor, think long and hard about how long you want them sitting there.
Activity: 28
January 30, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

Activity: 223
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 12:54:36 AM

...and we are not a datacenter.

...I don't wanna nitpick... but in your sig it says "Canadian miner hosting (600 kW+ datacenters)"

So are you a datacenter or not? If you don't consider yourself a datacenter, then what is it? I'm only asking because I think it's valuable to be upfront with people. If you're disclaiming that you're not a datacenter because you haven't built-out the same infrastructure as a typical data center, that's fine and dandy... but then probably best not to also call yourself a datacenter in another breath.
Activity: 3
January 30, 2018, 12:17:49 AM
cryptominer.ca
January 29, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
Email from Cryptominer Canada Inc

Please note the changes since the last email sent a few days ago:
The expected date is now May 1st 2018, not April 1st 2018. After speaking with the engineers and electrician, April 1st is unrealistic. We estimate 90% chance that the power will be there on May 1st. (Or maybe even before this date!)
We finally won't charge a "reservation fee". However, a deposit of 100 CAD / kW reserved has to be paid within one week after we confirm your reservation. There will be a 30 CAD / Mth / kW charged of unused power after May 1st. As long as you pay the fee, the space is reserved for you. If you change your mind, a cancellation fee of the amount of your deposit will be charged.
Once your miner is setup, you will be charged the usual setup fee of 50 CAD / miner and will have to pay an additional deposit so the total of your deposit become 3 months of expected usage.

Deposit
As you can see, we increased the deposit needed from 1 month to 3 months since 2017. This is because our electricity supplier asks us a 2 months deposit and we want to protect ourself against bad payers.

This deposit is entirely refundable at the end of the hosting service agreement once all issued invoices are paid.

Interruptible / Non interruptible
Please note that this block of space is not subject to planned power outage in the winter like our interruptible rate. However, we still do not offer any warranty on uptime. We do not have any redundant equipment and we are not a datacenter.

Here are the general process to reserve:
Interested miners will have to reply by email on how many kW they want to reserve and what miners they are planning to put there (We only accept Bitmain miners).
We will confirm on Wednesday (Two days later) how many spots you can have (It may be lower of what is asked)
You will have one week to pay the deposit of 100 CAD / kW. If not made, the reservation will be cancelled.
Here are some notes:
We are estimating to have the power ready for May 1st. It will be made available to customers if it's before this date. Note that if it's after May first, we won't be liable for miners sleeping. We are putting a best estimate on availability, but it may be longer due to unexpected delays. 
Note that the rates for this facility is uninterruptible electricity starting at 90 CAD / kW / Mth + taxes. See our website for more infos.
Note that unused spot/power after May 1st will be charged 30 CAD / kW / Mth + taxes.
Please read our terms of service and make sure you agree with them before reserving.
Even if you do not reserve, we may have space in the future, but it is less likely.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Activity: 18
January 29, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
A friend of mine has a bit of space in Canada for anyone who wants. Not a lot, perhaps 5-10 miners (~7-13 KW). You can PM me if you need it.
Activity: 84
January 27, 2018, 10:04:57 PM
Is it possible to access Antminer API through these hosting?

As per my information, no
Activity: 23
January 27, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
Is it possible to access Antminer API through these hosting?
cryptominer.ca
January 27, 2018, 09:57:43 AM
From Cryptominer Canada Inc

Hi,

We finally have more information on our capacity availability! Please note it's our best estimate.

We have secured a facility where will we be able to have 5 MW of power. Unfortunately electrical supplier won't be able to provide more than 2 MW until Fall 2018. We will open availability by block of 500kW until we reach 2 MW.

We are now willing to open reservations.

The first block of uninterruptible power (500 kW on April 1st ) will be made available on Monday (A new email will be sent).

Here are the general process to reserve:
Interested miners will have to reply by email on how many kW they want to reserve and what miners they are planning to put there (We only accept Bitmain miners).
We will confirm on Wednesday (Two days later) how many spots they can have (It may be lower of what is asked)
They will have until Monday to pay the reservation fee of 10 CAD + taxes and a one month deposit of 100 CAD / kW will be asked. If not made, the reservation will be cancelled.
Here are some notes:
We are planning/estimating to have the power ready for April 1st. It will be made available to customers if it's before. Note that if it's after April first, we won't be liable for miners sleeping, we are putting a best estimate on availability, but it may be longer due to unexpected delays.
Note that the rates for this facility is uninterruptible electricity with is about 15 CAD / kW / Mth more expensive than interruptible electricity. See our website for more infos.
Note that unused spot/power after April 1st will be charged 30 CAD / kW / Mth + taxes.
Please read our terms of service and make sure you agree with them before reserving.
More info will be available on Monday (We will send a new email)
If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
copper member
January 27, 2018, 08:24:12 AM
You seem to be in Canada. Do you have any location in US?

I am looking for a space to host 3 A4+ and 1 L3+ right now, then 10 A4+ and 6 L3+ (from March). Contacted all in the list most are out of space. Any leads?

We have space. Visit us at http://kpmhosting.com

No
Activity: 5
January 27, 2018, 07:59:02 AM
You seem to be in Canada. Do you have any location in US?

I am looking for a space to host 3 A4+ and 1 L3+ right now, then 10 A4+ and 6 L3+ (from March). Contacted all in the list most are out of space. Any leads?

copper member
January 26, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Activity: 5
January 26, 2018, 09:46:50 PM
cryptominer.ca
January 26, 2018, 09:26:24 PM
Cryptominer Canada Inc https://www.cryptominer.ca/ will open reservation for 500 kW (available in April 1st).

Please subscribe to the mailing list to know when reservation will be opened.

Thank you,
Activity: 46
January 25, 2018, 10:47:09 PM
Good news everyone, the new facility for rekt mining is going to be finish soon. All those that are waiting for months or weeks, please be a little patient. Your miners will go online very soon.

I strongly recommend to mine in rekt mining as he is having the cheapest rate among all without any extra additional charges except for setup fee.

He is new in this area so there are a lot more for him to improve too. In my 3 months of mining with rekt mining, there are few times of power breakout but he is able to handle it well. So, I think you will be happy to choose him and mine with rekt mining.

Thanks for the update. Have been waiting for almost two months now. Dustin stopped responding to my text messages again recently. Hope he can put my miners online by the end of this month.

I’m in the same situation, Dustin doesn’t answer my texts. There are some miners in customs waiting for his company tax number so they can release the miners. He said that the information have been given to fedex, but fedex never got the information and I’m afraid that the miners will be sent back if Dustin doesn’t provide the information requested. I’m very worried and I don’t know what to do...
anyone have an idea of what could I do? So stressful and it would be dealt with in 2 minutes if Dustin would provide the deltails.

Pages:
Jump to: