Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 8. (Read 113260 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 02:44:20 PM
Rekt Mining Customers,

This is a general warning to anyone and everyone considering becoming a customer of Rekt mining. I would like to detail my experience having dealt with Dustin and his scam of a company.

Initially I contacted Dustin in December and was told that he had capacity and to send over the miners. They would be installed within a few days of receiving them. He sounded very professional on the phone and assured me everything was on the up and up. So I thought why not this sounds good and hosting services are in high demand.

I proceeded to send him my miners (2 D3 3 s9) and they arrived in the 1st week of December (Dec 5th) . To this day it has been a struggle to get some type of answer about when they will be up. He ignores calls, messages, and overtly lies about the situation.

He told us his investor pulled out, and I can see why as I did some further investigation and found out the underbelly of the beast. It appears Dustin works a normal job, as can be found on his facebook, is an owner of a failing business of drones, and is trying to become a mining host all at the same time.

It has come to my attention that Dustin barely has any funding and that from these boards no one is happy with the way he has handled things. His hosting space is a warehouse where over 800k of mining equipment sits and is unaccounted for by the looks of it. Not a state of the art facility, not a place that is secure, but simply just a warehouse that has electricity.

MY 5 miners are no longer anywhere to be found. He has either misplaced or stolen them. There is no record keeping and he constantly tells anyone who has problems that he will just ship back the miners to them. He will not even cover the cost of shipping. You can view the number of customer on the rekt mining facebook page that are accusing him of being a scam artist.

https://www.facebook.com/RektMining/

One individual was deceived by Dustin so much that he got a loan for miners and shipped it to him. This individual is financially ruined as you can view in the comments and Dustin just laughs. He offers to "send" the miners back.

This is dangerous territory where one person has so much equipment and no contract of any kind with the prospective clients. This is ripe for an exit scam and I believe this is what is happening now.

I have contacted an attorney and will be filing a police report as to the case of my missing equipment. If anyone else feels wronged by this con artist, please PM me and we will strengthen our case either with an attorney or the police.

Activity: 22
February 08, 2018, 06:45:18 PM
Hi all, I'm currently looking for a space to host 40-80 Antminer S9s. Preferably in US, Canada ok.

Does anyone know of a company that has the capacity and you recommend? I'd greatly appreciate your advise.

Thanks!

Hi there. We have 60 MW+ available for May 2018. We are located near Syracuse New York. www.ibitmine.co

legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
We have access to ~200kw power in the UK

What would I need to do to setup a facility people would be interested in hiring? I used to run a decent sized gpu farm a few years back. Is it just a case of get the necessary power arrangements to the unit, sort out racking, cooling, networking, security and off we go?

Hosting in the UK isn't really practical as a business. The 20% import tax and sky high electric cost here means very few people would pay what you would end up having to charge.
sb1
February 08, 2018, 09:19:37 AM
We have access to ~200kw power in the UK

What would I need to do to setup a facility people would be interested in hiring? I used to run a decent sized gpu farm a few years back. Is it just a case of get the necessary power arrangements to the unit, sort out racking, cooling, networking, security and off we go?
February 08, 2018, 01:33:27 AM
Hey everyone,

I already made a poll/post in Services and Service Announcements and then I thought perhaps this would be a more appropriate space for such announcement.

We are iBitMine a hardware ( ASIC and GPU)  hosting operation. At this time we are in the process of building out the infrastructure for our 60+ MW (with the possibility of expanding to over 100 MW)  facility in the Syracuse, NY area and we are  scheduling site visits for end of Feb and into March.
Along with our infrastructure we have a proprietary prototype cabinet that will allow our clients to bypass the need for a PSU.

We will start taking reservations next week on our website. Our estimated infrastructure completion date is April 8th. For contingency we are offering reservations to start hosting in May ( it definitely could be sooner)

The initial pre-sale rate will be 88$/kW/mo  and significantly lower rates for MW level clients.

Thank you.

www.iBitMine.co
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
I'm looking for recommendations on hosting provider cryptohosting.eu. Can anyone recommend them?

Or any other hosting facility in Czech Republic?
they have nice offer also curious for feedback. Only I don't like this charge $25 for reset device. Reset how long takes 2 seconds? And charge for this $25? Sad?
Activity: 46
February 06, 2018, 01:49:47 PM
Anyone has any news on rekt mining?
copper member
Activity: 52
Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com
February 05, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
Guys,

I am hosting my miners here. http://kpmhosting.com. I have my 125 miners here and they will have a spare capacity of 400 KW from 1st February.

Hi Guys,

I am also hosting some of my miners with them. They have great service and the owner really takes the pain to solve each and every issue!

I have a large miner friend in Canada in the same area as this location site. Can he do a site visit to confirm that kpmhosting.com isn't a scam? Please advise. Thanks.

We missed the earlier post !
Sure can do. Contact us at [email protected] to arrange for the same.
February 05, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
Guys,

I am hosting my miners here. http://kpmhosting.com. I have my 125 miners here and they will have a spare capacity of 400 KW from 1st February.

Hi Guys,

I am also hosting some of my miners with them. They have great service and the owner really takes the pain to solve each and every issue!

I have a large miner friend in Canada in the same area as this location site. Can he do a site visit to confirm that kpmhosting.com isn't a scam? Please advise. Thanks.
copper member
Activity: 13
February 05, 2018, 09:03:43 AM
Looking to host Antminers in Florida. PM me
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 03:19:37 AM
I am looking for a company that can both buy and host BTC miners for me. Looking to buy around $100,000-$150,000 worth in the next couple of months. Also, preference is given to hosting in a state without an income tax. Feel free to shoot me a message with price estimates or a link to your website that shows them. Thanks.

Hi freeliberty, I am working with a company that offers hosted Antminers. If you send me a private message we can get in touch through email or Skype.

Also for anyone looking for hosting only, we are considering offering hosting after our planned expansion in the next few months. The exact location is yet to be confirmed but will be in the USA. Please send a private message if interested, we will add you to our contact list and provide details as soon as they are available.
Activity: 5
February 02, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
I'm looking for recommendations on hosting provider cryptohosting.eu. Can anyone recommend them?

Or any other hosting facility in Czech Republic?
January 31, 2018, 12:58:27 PM
I am looking for a company that can both buy and host BTC miners for me. Looking to buy around $100,000-$150,000 worth in the next couple of months. Also, preference is given to hosting in a state without an income tax. Feel free to shoot me a message with price estimates or a link to your website that shows them. Thanks.

Hi,
We can buy and host miners for you and we operate in a free industrial zone with no income or value-added tax. If you are interested, please contact us at [email protected]

Activity: 14
January 31, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
Activity: 46
January 31, 2018, 10:41:22 AM
What if all of us that are waiting to have our gear online at rektmining would pay let’s say 6 months in advance to help him finish everything up faster as there was a change of investor?
Not sure if that would help but I would be willing to do that...
Activity: 223
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 11:54:09 PM
Hi all, I'm currently looking for a space to host 40-80 Antminer S9s. Preferably in US, Canada ok.

Does anyone know of a company that has the capacity and you recommend? I'd greatly appreciate your advise.

Thanks!

I'm currently exploring the idea of launching a facility in Dallas. If you hit the below thread, there's a form in there you can fill out to give us some info. Right now I'm trying to gauge interest and learn what folks have and need. No decisions made on our part yet, but the more I can understand the scope of the need, the more informed a decision I can make as I'm moving forward.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28586389
copper member
Activity: 52
Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com
January 30, 2018, 08:30:14 PM

Thanks!

Hi,

We have space in Canada. Email us at [email protected]
http://kpmhosting.com
Activity: 7
January 30, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

Thanks!
January 30, 2018, 07:02:50 PM
Hi I am currently looking for hosting service for my 10-20 antminers.Better in United States.

I contacted a hosting provider and notice the agreement said: (the LLC) is not liable in any case for ...damage to,theft, destruction or loss of, equitment,records, information...

So if my miners got stolen or loss the company is not responsible at all?  Is this normal? Sould I be concern about that?

Hi,
If you consider hosting your devices overseas, we can offer our facility:  http://www.zettahash.ge

Regards,
Activity: 84
January 30, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
Hi I am currently looking for hosting service for my 10-20 antminers.Better in United States.

I contacted a hosting provider and notice the agreement said: (the LLC) is not liable in any case for ...damage to,theft, destruction or loss of, equitment,records, information...

So if my miners got stolen or loss the company is not responsible at all?  Is this normal? Sould I be concern about that?

Normally all good hosting providers have insurance, which covers the theft/burgalary/fire.
Pages:
Jump to: