Pages:
Author

Topic: H/w Hosting Directory & Reputation - page 10. (Read 113260 times)

copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com
January 25, 2018, 08:29:24 PM
I'm also looking for a hosting facility and in the process of pulling out my Antminers from 1 due to poor service and I have still a handful that I purchased from Bitmain arriving on March so I am mildly freaking out. 

After feeling this pain of hosting with a asic colocation provider, I decided that it would be best to just get a racks from a colocation site from a reputable data center that would provide the rack, power and cooling that I can personally access so I can set them up and maintain them on my own.  Unfortunately the price was definitely expensive so the company gave me another option.

They have unused space in their data center that they can build out without all the fancy security (biometric), power with UPS, and other fancy technology that supports enterprise customers that requires PCI, HIPAA etc certification. He basically said it's going to be  space with cheap cooling, power, racks with outlets, redundant internet access, and some security like a key card.  Here is their initial offer and I am seeing if there are anyone interested partnering with me on this.  I definitely don't need the all that power and space but my frustration on getting a reliable partner is making me explore this alternative.

Here is their initial offer.

400KW (Approximately 250 antminers)
$90/KW all in = $36,000  monthly
$250,000 approximate startup cost  120 day lead time
Dependent on credit status 2 months security deposit may be required.

This company has many data centers in the country but generally don't cater to asic and/or gpu mining but they are willing to do this for one of their data centers in Virginia since they have unused space.  They mainly cater to enterprise customers so we are not dealing with some mom and pop setting up a data center. I can setup a tour of the facility as soon as next week and we can drive or fly  to see the space, talk to their management, and collectively figure out as a group if we want to do it and the legal/financial structure.  If we have a 3 year contract with these guys we are looking at a monthly cost of each antminer of $172 a month that includes the 250K buildout fee ammortized for 3 years for each antminer.  The 250K doesn't look that bad in 3 years. Smiley  If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. I am based in New Jersey but often travel to Virginia for work.  Also need advise from my fellow miners if this is a better approach than trying to get these mom and pop data centers to host our antminers.

We have space. Visit us at http://kpmhosting.com
Activity: 476
Merit: 139
Activity: 8
January 25, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Good news everyone, the new facility for rekt mining is going to be finish soon. All those that are waiting for months or weeks, please be a little patient. Your miners will go online very soon.

I strongly recommend to mine in rekt mining as he is having the cheapest rate among all without any extra additional charges except for setup fee.

He is new in this area so there are a lot more for him to improve too. In my 3 months of mining with rekt mining, there are few times of power breakout but he is able to handle it well. So, I think you will be happy to choose him and mine with rekt mining.

Thanks for the update. Have been waiting for almost two months now. Dustin stopped responding to my text messages again recently. Hope he can put my miners online by the end of this month.
Activity: 22
January 25, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Hi,

We can offer you hosting in our datacenter with ~25% cheaper price.

If interested, please pm or email us : [email protected] .

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 25, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
Good news everyone, the new facility for rekt mining is going to be finish soon. All those that are waiting for months or weeks, please be a little patient. Your miners will go online very soon.

I strongly recommend to mine in rekt mining as he is having the cheapest rate among all without any extra additional charges except for setup fee.

He is new in this area so there are a lot more for him to improve too. In my 3 months of mining with rekt mining, there are few times of power breakout but he is able to handle it well. So, I think you will be happy to choose him and mine with rekt mining.

Activity: 223
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 01:15:32 AM

Also need advise from my fellow miners if this is a better approach than trying to get these mom and pop data centers to host our antminers.

I spoke with a few data centers before I decided to go the route of launching my own spot. One of them made me sign an NDA and offered up a very special rate because they'd like to play ball with some miners and see how it works. Despite being discounted from what they normally charge their larger enterprise customers, it was still very pricy. Technically still profitable if you crunch the numbers... but the margins were tighter than you'd want them to be. If BTC runs down to about $7,000 it starts to get uncomfortable... and based on our math anything  < $5,800 BTC would be in the negative (assuming the conversation is centered on S9's of course).

Couple that with the long commitment... you're paying that monthly hosting bill even if you shut the machines off and wait for BTC to climb.

One we spoke to was a little more reasonable, but wanted to charge $75/hour for any staff intervention at all, so you run the risk of losing money on expensive reboots or troubleshooting if a machine has issues. And they wanted commitments in half-rack increments. Ugh.

Every bit of math we've crunched puts us at better odds hosting in our own facility. We can control cooling and heat exhaust in the exact manner we see fit, our costs are the space + raw power, and insurance (which we pay anyway, based on where we're at now).

$172/mo per S9 seems a little steep. Depending on power costs, that's roughly a $70-90 markup over power. Maybe justifiable over the long-term, maybe not. If you have to involve a group of other folks to do it with you, that's even messier.

Just some thoughts...
Activity: 2
January 25, 2018, 12:17:18 AM
I'm also looking for a hosting facility and in the process of pulling out my Antminers from 1 due to poor service and I have still a handful that I purchased from Bitmain arriving on March so I am mildly freaking out. 

After feeling this pain of hosting with a asic colocation provider, I decided that it would be best to just get a racks from a colocation site from a reputable data center that would provide the rack, power and cooling that I can personally access so I can set them up and maintain them on my own.  Unfortunately the price was definitely expensive so the company gave me another option.

They have unused space in their data center that they can build out without all the fancy security (biometric), power with UPS, and other fancy technology that supports enterprise customers that requires PCI, HIPAA etc certification. He basically said it's going to be  space with cheap cooling, power, racks with outlets, redundant internet access, and some security like a key card.  Here is their initial offer and I am seeing if there are anyone interested partnering with me on this.  I definitely don't need the all that power and space but my frustration on getting a reliable partner is making me explore this alternative.

This company has many data centers in the country but generally don't cater to asic and/or gpu mining but they are willing to do this for one of their data centers in Virginia since they have unused space.  They mainly cater to enterprise customers so we are not dealing with some mom and pop setting up a data center. I can setup a tour of the facility as soon as next week and we can drive or fly  to see the space, talk to their management, and collectively figure out as a group if we want to do it and the legal/financial structure.  If we have a 3 year contract with these guys we are looking at a monthly cost of each antminer of $172 a month that includes the 250K buildout fee ammortized for 3 years for each antminer.  The 250K doesn't look that bad in 3 years. Smiley  If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]. I am based in New Jersey but often travel to Virginia for work.  Also need advise from my fellow miners if this is a better approach than trying to get these mom and pop data centers to host our antminers.
January 23, 2018, 06:58:00 PM
Where in Dallas? And when do you anticipate the facility to get completed. Do you have contact info?

Hey gang... setup a new thread to discuss the possible facility I'm working on in Dallas, and to gather up some information from those who may be interested in hosting with us.

Stop by if you wanna:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28586389

Greetings. Proposal is in for a place, but until it's been accepted and a lease signed I'm not going to get into too many specifics. Please shoot me a DM and we can chat there for the meantime. I'm taking very slow and deliberate steps in the right direction, and as it comes together I'll pass along more and more information publicly. Right NOW, its just a concept I'm exploring. Not the building of a facility... that is happening... but whether or not I'm going to take on outside clients is something I'm researching and trying to noodle out.
January 23, 2018, 06:56:18 PM
Some partners and I have a 8-12MW requirement in the coming months and would be keen to hear from anyone who could offer this sort of power.

thanks

Hi! I'm looking a hosting for one asic miner anywhere in USA. I have read some previouse pages but peaple said most of hosting are full.
Does anybody know hosting with positive feedbacks anywhere in USA where i can host one asic miner?

I'd encourage you guys to hit the link to the thread I mentioned above. There's a form there you can fill out to help me get an idea of upcoming needs. While working on setting up a facility, I'm also trying to understand the scope of the need of our community to see if its something we can jump into. Or how deep we can jump into it, etc.

Activity: 5
January 23, 2018, 05:24:36 PM
Where in Dallas? And when do you anticipate the facility to get completed. Do you have contact info?

Hey gang... setup a new thread to discuss the possible facility I'm working on in Dallas, and to gather up some information from those who may be interested in hosting with us.

Activity: 51
January 23, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
Some partners and I have a 8-12MW requirement in the coming months and would be keen to hear from anyone who could offer this sort of power.

thanks

Hi!

I think that you would be interested in our service. We are looking at 150 MW up and running by the end of April. We are opening our new facility in Canada.

Thanks,

THCG (The Hedge Coin Group)
Activity: 34
January 23, 2018, 07:30:42 AM

thanks
Activity: 3
January 23, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
Hi! I'm looking a hosting for one asic miner anywhere in USA. I have read some previouse pages but peaple said most of hosting are full.
Does anybody know hosting with positive feedbacks anywhere in USA where i can host one asic miner?
January 22, 2018, 12:49:31 AM

Activity: 50
January 19, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
Rekt Mining facility improvements. This is an update from the owner of rekt Mining, Dustin Pennington. Give him some time and I am sure his mining facility will be improved with lots of stability.

I see the improvements here. My rigs are not online since last month and it means I'm loosing profit from over 40 s9 miners. He should've noticed he had electricity shortage and he don't have enough place to setup miners. I don't think his mining farm is scam, but mining business is time sensitive and he should have notice to his customers about the long delay in advance. He mentioned my miner could be installed in 2 weeks when I brought my miners a month ago, however he didn't provide estimated setup date yet. He mentioned his mining farm will have space for over 1200 miners by end of January. Here I'm little bit frustrated. FYI I'm running 7 of D3 and 3 of L3 at Rekt Mining now. I'll just stick with Rekt mining farm since I've been waited for a month.

Hey did you get your miners online? Whats the latest news on Rekt mining updates?

Cheers,

No. Not yet. He sent the photo which shows they are installing power outlet(wiring) and He didn't replied my question regarding estimated setup date today.

I don't think he has any estimated finish or setup date. The delay is unavoidable and he is avoiding to give you some air promises so that you won't upset when he can't setup your miners in the particular date.

Hope that the facility can be done faster so that all of our miners will go online real soon. 

I sent my 2 miners down to Rektmining and they should arrive next week. So far I have no complaints however I did not get a start date for the miners just yet.

After reading this thread I'm thinking I may be just in time or I should expect some delays as all you guys miners need to be plugged in before hand.

Please update us as they get hooked up. I am planning visiting but I prefer to plan that once the facility is in place  or close to.

Cheers

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
January 19, 2018, 01:59:42 AM
Rekt Mining facility improvements. This is an update from the owner of rekt Mining, Dustin Pennington. Give him some time and I am sure his mining facility will be improved with lots of stability.

I see the improvements here. My rigs are not online since last month and it means I'm loosing profit from over 40 s9 miners. He should've noticed he had electricity shortage and he don't have enough place to setup miners. I don't think his mining farm is scam, but mining business is time sensitive and he should have notice to his customers about the long delay in advance. He mentioned my miner could be installed in 2 weeks when I brought my miners a month ago, however he didn't provide estimated setup date yet. He mentioned his mining farm will have space for over 1200 miners by end of January. Here I'm little bit frustrated. FYI I'm running 7 of D3 and 3 of L3 at Rekt Mining now. I'll just stick with Rekt mining farm since I've been waited for a month.

Hey did you get your miners online? Whats the latest news on Rekt mining updates?

Cheers,

No. Not yet. He sent the photo which shows they are installing power outlet(wiring) and He didn't replied my question regarding estimated setup date today.

I don't think he has any estimated finish or setup date. The delay is unavoidable and he is avoiding to give you some air promises so that you won't upset when he can't setup your miners in the particular date.

Hope that the facility can be done faster so that all of our miners will go online real soon. 
Activity: 28
January 19, 2018, 12:14:38 AM

https://s17.postimg.org/wju2ijgsv/photo5100420702661617631.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lk8v6xy3j/photo5100420702661617632.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lx09d4o33/photo5100420702661617633.jpg

Cheers,

Activity: 50
January 19, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

https://s17.postimg.org/wju2ijgsv/photo5100420702661617631.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lk8v6xy3j/photo5100420702661617632.jpg

https://s17.postimg.org/lx09d4o33/photo5100420702661617633.jpg

Cheers,
Activity: 22
January 18, 2018, 05:12:18 AM
Updates from ZettaHash:

Website updated, we've added pricing for individual ASIC models
Currently available power is 500 kW/H, expecting a large upgrade in March for an additional 1MW.

Please, send your inquiry to : [email protected] / whatsapp +995 593 31 16 18
http://www.zettahash.ge/

a quick look into our facility, more images are coming soon:
https://imgur.com/a/nuZOO

copper member
Activity: 52
Reliable Miner Hosting - https://kpmhosting.com
January 17, 2018, 10:28:26 PM
Guys,

I am hosting my miners here. http://kpmhosting.com. I have my 125 miners here and they will have a spare capacity of 400 KW from 1st February.

Hi Guys,

I am also hosting some of my miners with them. They have great service and the owner really takes the pain to solve each and every issue!

I have a large miner friend in Canada in the same area as this location site. Can he do a site visit to confirm that kpmhosting.com isn't a scam? Please advise. Thanks.

Hey,

I guess, it should not be a problem, these guys are legit at kpmhosting.com. Please contact him at [email protected] and he should be able to confirm for a visit.

We just created a new account and thread for discussions about our hosting facility. We will post images shortly. Also we may allow to visit to our facility, but we do not want to share the exact location. If the customer is legit, and due to trust issues for our new facility, we can accept a deposit by with an intermediary as a reputed member of the forum(fees payable by the customer) and arrange a visit prior to shipment of the miners. The thread link is below:-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774242.new#new

I would appreciate if we can be added in the list of H/w Hosting providers.
Pages:
Jump to: