Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 12. (Read 23358 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
By the way super mass coin cloner Shakezulu has in the past been caught repeating Experiment and Fun and profit as an excuse for his coins too
and look where the POS coins came from Wink
kinda funny how some guy made the first coin control features says the same shit but popped up with a different account admitting to making an alternate batch of shit coins
but not the ones that went bad such as CENT with a virus or HBN or CAP's or or or roororor and notice all those were pretty much Cryptsy staff coins ?
cough cough CASH LOL

i see you busted red handed your here making the same shit and talking the same way word for word and the other guy went into hiding many many months ago..
AND all of cryptsy staff have kept telling me that some other unknown mysterious stranger took over all of those Shakezule coins LOLOLOLOLOL riiiiiight
i could go on but i want you idiots to think i don't know who you are to lure you out so i can get more info to crush you later with Wink

lemme say.. CRYPTSY did not have the facilities to push a coin like this on their exchange ready so it's obvious their back room boys crew
went to Poloniex.. and now look Wink
same old scammer guys just a non stop tsunami of user accounts lol

a few you better start sweating Wink
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

You think scam ---- i think good.

The technology side is good; the wallet is excellent.

It's the initial distribution and deception that make this a scam. A shame, really.

Two things, here, at Hypnotique.

One, my name is Biomech. It's an acronym from a long time ago for Biological Systems Maintenance Technician. It's come to mean a great deal more to me, to the point that it's my intent to make it my legal name.

Two, and you're not the first to make this mistake, I'm not the developer of TEK. I'm not even officially on the team. I am an avid supporter, I am friendly with the dev, and I do help out when I can. The same can be said of HyperStake. In neither case do I have any official involvement, but I do support it.

As for the accusations of malfeasance, I've known Presstab for quite a while. He's young, talented, eager, and sometimes temperamental. He's also pretty damned honest and always has been willing to help me when I hit a wall, especially with programming. Anyone following TRK was aware that he was planning to fork it and use the PRE EXISTING COINBASE as his initial distribution. We also knew he held a lot of TRK. To the best of my knowledge, the many TRK holder from before the fork who have NOT gone on to make a HYP wallet can still do so. (presstab can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I hold just shy of 6000 HYP, and am completely happy with where it has gone. I would have been happy with 1K satoshis. This was always an experiment, and Presstab has been excellent at implementing features that the user base has asked for. That so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned does not make it a scam. Had it held to the postulates that most of us in at launch had discussed, by the time it made as much noise as it is now, Press would probably still be the number one holder, but it would be pretty even for the top 100 or so. Things moved fast. Not always a good thing, but there it is.

problem people are not honest.. you think he's being honest but i had my own brother say to me doing this shit..
Fuck Bitcoin i want to make a profit (when i gave him $900+ bucks in coins)
he said he does not give two fucking shits about any stupid crypto crap.. he wants to make MONEY ! $$$ PERIOD !
and is he the only one ?.. nooooooope
let's not play stupid little innocent games here.. it won't work you talking to other guys who want to make money and will not buy the sorry excuse.

2nd of all most of us never heard of Truckcoin so that fuck ups your story here bad LOL
anyone that heard about HYP had to go and see it came from Truck Coin which was long gone..
i will post what i just did to another guy here via pm a minute ago..

hey.. one of the key issues and pretty much the main point of that Hypstake topic
is that Hypnotique pointed out how the announcement was for a Truck Coin transfer
at pretty much the same exact time..

that would be like me taking IFC or CENT or some other coin and announcing on the spot
with no warning that it is now some other coin but far more rare and you can't mine them.. buy them on Poloniex only LOL
and did the dev's etc buy them AFTER like every else had to ? of course not ahahha
they got them free basically and they got lots !
and then the more you dig because of their massive spamming the more details you find making it look worse and worse

People should feel cheated !

any other guys that "work on all sorts of coins" that want to chime in lol
and i don't suppose your all going to put a happy go lucky positive spin on those 1,000+ coins you all worked on huh ?

If you want to take an old coin and do what they did they should have announced and left it for a month or something
and THEN advertised it like they did afterwards..
Notice how they hijack the chat box at poloniex and bump the ANN topic etc non stop AFTER the did the transfer from
some unknown dead shit coin none of us heard of ? get it ?
Whisper whisper.. truck coin.. and guys had an hour to try and get Truck coins then the hr passed and they are YELLING HYP
and no truck coins can be found LOL

feel free to put a spin on things though guys it amuses my fucking balls off that you want to so desperately insult all our intelligence for some "FUN" experimental Bitcoin Profit
Next time maybe consider doing your experiment on Test Net instead of on noobs pockets with a scam that is designed to fail from the start..
HOW ?
You mean to tell me all of you that have worked on code for POS are unaware that super mega high POS percentage earnings will Kill the coin ?
you coders out there know damn well this is happening and SOON !

What kind of an "experiment" is is making an artificially rare coin that was 100% premined privately with the public not given a chance to get any
and then adding HIGH stake percentages you know damn will will kill the coin later as more coins get staked turning the rare coin into a mass produced one.
How is it an experiment when you KNOW what the end result is ? ....Lambo's for the Richlist LOL
So why guys, have they slipped in that keyword non fucking stop ? "experiment" is your disclaimer to absolve them of any wrong doing when it crashes and burns later
like they KNOW it will ! ..why else it mentioned so fan much ? think about it !

@Biomech, You said..
so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned

SO FAR !
But you guys know damn well a brick wall is coming and a lot of these poor sap's are going to get burned and guess what ?
Your fun little "experiment" is going to have profited you guys a fucking massive huge fortune in Bitcoin profits !
so yeah fucking wonder your smiling saying it's been a success.. gimme a fuuuuuucking break  Roll Eyes

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

I would not touch this shit no matter how many times presstab has offered me bribery coins on Poloniex's chat box in front of everyone !
I have made virtually no effort at all to dig up info on this coin and have run into sleazy point after point and i didn't even go looking *yet ! AHHAHHAH
the more you dig the worse it looks..

and most of you are admittedly scam coins supporters so just carry on.. don't mind me i am talking to people who care and contribute with Crypto..
you greedy selfish corrupt scammers can on with $$$ experiment business..
and yeah it is fun turning 5 bucks in dead coins into 50 Bitcoin profit from Noobs who had to take money from their banks to pay you.. ya i bet that's fun LOL
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I bought HYP at 2k sat when BTC was $600+ post fork. I then continued to put in well over 10 BTC into HYP at higher sat price levels than that. I did the numbers a few days ago and HYP was like $0.012+ a coin post fork, and is like only roughly $0.017 several months later. Hardly massive growth at all.

Did you want to check your numbers again or should i go straight to posting screenshots making you look stupid?

Hint: the last time BTC was $600 was end of July. The first time HYP hit 2k sat was mid September.

You HYP bagholders are another breed entirely.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Also, I forgot to mention the editing of the fork date out of the present day ANN in my previous reply, which goes towards the deception.

Just read the thread, holy shit buddy.

David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

iantunc, bottom line is if these guys were honest they wouldn't try to bury information like they've done by editing out the fork date in the ANN.. This kind of behaviour screams scam and if you can't hear it, it's because you don't want to listen.

presstab's response in this thread pretty much amounts to "oops, coulda woulda shoulda.. didn't know HYP would be so big" riiight.. He's the cliche super friendly leader in the trollbox, tipping people for the stupidest reasons etc. This is again typical scam behavior. Spend some time in the polo box and see how quickly his attitude becomes ugly when anyone questions his beloved HyperScam, and watch as the henchmen David & Co. begin to appear in the box to defend their shitcoin.

I wish I could just get you to read the OP that you seem to know so much about. You can actually read the forking taking place.... and how it took longer than expected (thus the change in time).  And also I am sorry if I am too friendly and have too much fun with the friends I have made in crypto... Huh lol this is getting better by the moment buddy.

Update for everyone... The mature block I was saving to stake the forked block with... acidentally staked a few blocks before the fork time - just our luck.

I have a block that is less stake weight that is competing with the network to stake and once it gets the stake it should fork it with the new value.  Feel free to also try to get the first forked block. You can use my version of the .exe - right now it still uses the truckcoin appdata directory, so back it up first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please beware this is just a temporary version of the wallet.

Use at your own risk - and startup with the switch -connect=192.241.233.70

REMOVED

How do we know when the coin has forked? And do we have an ETA on a complied Windows wallet? I do not know how to do that stuff myself.

Right now they are both still the same coin. I had a block ready to stake right away but I accidentally let it stake right before the switch in the code. So now I have to wait for the next stake.

It could take an hour or it could take a day. So just be patient for now and check back in a bit. I have to be AFK for a few hours and will check back to see if it finally stakes.

Anyone else with mature blocks can attempt to fork with the new wallet as well.

With the most recent commit you will need to connect to the node I listed above in order to get any connections. We are waiting at block 31716 until we generate our own HYP block 31717. We have mature blocks be hashed, not sure how long it will take. We might even have to do some updates to the code to get it to take the updates easier.

The TRK is still moving so if you are passed block 31716 you are on TRK.

All other builds are now somewhat obsolete as they aren't able to connect to the update client unless rebuilt.  So just sit back and relax and check back in a day.  You aren't missing out on any action trust me.

So should we hold off selling our TRK coins for now or can we sell them if we want (have wallet.dat file saved)?

Hold you TRK until we have the first block.

Does this mean people could still buy TRK and get HYP?

Well right now we are on block 31716 for HYP and TRK is passed that.  So right now anything on the TRK chain is already passed that block and won't carry over.  We are trying to fork from this block, but I am not going to promise anything.

Alright the moment we have all been waiting for!! Block 31781 is a HYP block, its own chain will be maintained from here. And as you can see I hit the max subsidy!!  It is working folks.  The wallet still sucks! I know this and will roll out some changes on it and sort out the datadir issue. Enjoy HyperStakers!!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

It's the initial distribution and deception that make this a scam. A shame, really.

One, my name is Biomech. It's an acronym from a long time ago for Biological Systems Maintenance Technician. It's come to mean a great deal more to me, to the point that it's my intent to make it my legal name.

Two, and you're not the first to make this mistake, I'm not the developer of TEK. I'm not even officially on the team. I am an avid supporter, I am friendly with the dev, and I do help out when I can. The same can be said of HyperStake. In neither case do I have any official involvement, but I do support it.

As for the accusations of malfeasance, I've known Presstab for quite a while. He's young, talented, eager, and sometimes temperamental. He's also pretty damned honest and always has been willing to help me when I hit a wall, especially with programming. Anyone following TRK was aware that he was planning to fork it and use the PRE EXISTING COINBASE as his initial distribution. We also knew he held a lot of TRK. To the best of my knowledge, the many TRK holder from before the fork who have NOT gone on to make a HYP wallet can still do so. (presstab can correct me if I'm wrong on that). I hold just shy of 6000 HYP, and am completely happy with where it has gone. I would have been happy with 1K satoshis. This was always an experiment, and Presstab has been excellent at implementing features that the user base has asked for. That so far the experiment has been vastly more successful than any of us envisioned does not make it a scam. Had it held to the postulates that most of us in at launch had discussed, by the time it made as much noise as it is now, Press would probably still be the number one holder, but it would be pretty even for the top 100 or so. Things moved fast. Not always a good thing, but there it is.

Biomech,

Thanks for posting. I should say first that I know nothing of TEK or its dev team. So while i'm sure i've made many mistakes in life, i can say with certainty that mistaking you for one of the devs hasn't been one of them  Cheesy

Oops, that was my mistake, it was the other guy Cheesy

I'll stand by my post you've quoted above, the wallet is excellent. Coin control? Masterful... I don't doubt the many hours of work that went into it.

That said, your admission that there was talk of a fork in the TRK thread weeks ahead of time really doesn't help your argument. If the scam wasn't intentional, why not announce the HYP fork 2 weeks in advance? 1 week? 5 days? 3 days? No? How about 1 single day? Not even.

actually I didn't mention a timeframe. I was first aware of it the day before it happened, because someone, who I honestly don't recall right now, pointed me at it as they knew I was something of a fan of Presstab's work. He really prettied up the TEK wallet, and had, as I mentioned, helped me with a number of knowledge issues regarding compiling wallets, and Linux in general. But in going back through the thread, I saw him and a few others talking about doing something like HYP roughly 5 days before he did it. I'm working from memory here, so that's not likely accurate.

I bought in with BTC shortly before the launch, and I did a private trade of TEK for HYP for the rest of my beginning stake. You can see the details of that in my trust ratings, because the gentleman I dealt with was kind enough to give me positive rating for a transaction that went well for both of us.

What you won't see is that during an emergency I sold the bulk of my holdings for 1800 sats apiece, which I did indeed profit off of (as far as the coin goes, IRL it was a loss because, well, that's the nature of emergencies). My current holdings are all from staking, and I have been at a theoretical positive ROI for quite some time. As I have no intention of selling until and unless I reach above 15K HYP, the profits on my current holdings remain theoretical. But my support for the dev team remains solid. Have they done everything right? No. Have they been transparent in what they are doing all along? Yes. Am I biased by my ongoing friendship with Presstab? Again, yes, but I still believe that my analysis is as objective as yours, at the very least. I have become quite friendly with David in the course of this, but prior to HyperStake, I had only ever interacted with him on the TEK thread, and not very much even then. I only learned he was French after the launch of HYP. Sorry David, but you're the first frenchman who hasn't pissed me off Cheesy

I am not concerned that the dev team are the highest holders. I actually like that, because it gives them incentive to keep things moving. I encourage everyone to do their own due dilligence on ANY investment. I got into this one with the expectation that I would lose everything. I did it for fun, and because of my friendship with Presstab. That instead, I have profited and continue to do so? I'm totally good with that. It could have and maybe should have gone the other way. But that is the nature of an experiment.

Biomech,

Thanks for posting. I should say first that I know nothing of TEK or its dev team. So while i'm sure i've made many mistakes in life, i can say with certainty that mistaking you for one of the devs hasn't been one of them  Cheesy

I'll stand by my post you've quoted above, the wallet is excellent. Coin control? Masterful... I don't doubt the many hours of work that went into it.

That said, your admission that there was talk of a fork in the TRK thread weeks ahead of time really doesn't help your argument. If the scam wasn't intentional, why not announce the HYP fork 2 weeks in advance? 1 week? 5 days? 3 days? No? How about 1 single day? Not even.

Dude, just buy HYP or don't buy HYP. I like trolling as much as the next idiot, but what pleasure center are you tickling in your brain right now?

I bought HYP at 2k sat when BTC was $600+ post fork. I then continued to put in well over 10 BTC into HYP at higher sat price levels than that. I did the numbers a few days ago and HYP was like $0.012+ a coin post fork, and is like only roughly $0.017 several months later. Hardly massive growth at all.

But I know you're addicted to trolling like meth, so you'll just continue posting and since I've subscribed to this thread, I my spout some bullshit too every now and then Smiley

I was responding to Biomech. I'm actually tired of posting in this thread, I wish David or presstab would take me up on the offer to relinquish control of this account here.

Also, I forgot to mention the editing of the fork date out of the present day ANN in my previous reply, which goes towards the deception.
Activity: 763
Merit: 534

Biomech,

Dude, just buy HYP or don't buy HYP. I like trolling as much as the next idiot, but what pleasure center are you tickling in your brain right now?

But I know you're addicted to trolling like meth, so you'll just continue posting and since I've subscribed to this thread, I my spout some bullshit too every now and then Smiley

Biomech,

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
ok so i think i will be launching my own coin and i will do exactly what the HYP dev did..
and i want to see how many of you defending HYP defend me and if Poloniex adds it too etc LOL

why do i get the feeling if i did the whole community would be after me with pitch-forks ?  Cheesy

Go for it. I freely admit that I think you're  a pompous ass, but if you're as transparent as Presstab has been, I'll at least consider adoption and pay attention.

Also, let's be clear on something else that this thread is throwing around while clearly having not read the ANN thread's first page.

The code developer (for the most part) is presstab. David is pretty much the pr guy and idea man. Others who have contributed to the code, to what degree I don't know, are Zeewolf, I think iantunc, and a couple of others that I can't think of right now within the project, and Tranz from HBN on several occasions. Also, some of presstab's code has made it to HBN. This isn't being done "behind the scenes" or in a vacuum. If you think there should have been a longer period of development, well, you're opinion is not invalid. I kind of think that too. But it worked out well, and again, I see no deception other than by people in this thread who depend on troll boxes.

On every exchange I trade on, which is most of them, my first conscious action is to mute the damn troll box. Do you think it got that name because of the scintillating intellect of the participants?
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?

Haha, okay ThunderTROLL Tongue

One reason, at least they were willing to spend the $30 a month to have a richlist/blockexplorer that is always updated.

You're sitting on 160k-200k TEK and at the time I mentioned the HYP richlist to you, you wanted to do a community collection or something like that. The TEK blockx.info site wasn't working during a time when people were concerned about forks.

Also, let's take the 160k number. That's 5.4% of TEK. Presstab has 3.36% of HYP. But hey, at least he is willing to spend the massive $30 a month charge for the HYP blockexplorer (which is really a steal since I know dudes that charge $100-$150 a month for the same stuff).

Can't dump my TEK fast enough. Just buy me out if you have so much faith in your coin Tongue
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
I watch TEKs & wanted to buy. waited & waited for price coming down. Then price crash and i think i should buy. Then look at thread & lot of problems with wallet and biomek the dev did not fix. I have hypcoin now instead. Devs always fix problem  Undecided

Looks like someone's been busy staking their 900,000+ HYP fraudulent pre-mine and made it past the 1,000,000 HYP mark Wink

Congratulations, David

Updated the OP

legendary
Activity: 938
Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
TruckCoin ? ahhahahha

nice find i had no idea..

no wonder after 1,000 convo's with those spamming bag holders they avoided mentioning that !
not even one fucking time did any of those fucking scummy fucktard scammers mention that..

thanks for the info i will make fucking damn sure people know about this scammy idiot bullshit !
they wouldn't have hid that info from me when i asked about the coin 100 fucking times unless they KNEW it was bad !

HYP tard's you are seriously fucked trust me Wink

This guy is a joke. It's easy to see why no one would listen to him. Too bad this FUD team cant find someone who has the ability to speak with intelligence and common sense. This joker makes himself look like such a fool. I actually enjoy reading his trash talk, simply because he has no substance to what he is saying. It's fun to watch this guy show his ass to everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1176
i'm the trusted leader of online bussines in indonesia and previously a former senior research consultant
i will support HYP right now
so,if anyone don't like HYP and then they will got nothing
do not disparage indonesia.
indonesia is the big country and has huge market
most of my friends is the player of online bussines in internet.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

You had no issues posting the PM's here to appease the "fake troll accounts", but confirming the legitimacy of them is somehow different?

By the way, my offer to relinquish control of this account still stands. Too bad those PM's don't exist.

I WANTED HYP NOW!!!!

Spoken like a true professional!

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Any questions about HyperStake itself I would love to answer for you all. Please simply compile a basic bullet point list and I'll track down the answers no problem at all.  Cool

Like what how i asked about how many coins there is ? why did you avoid putting that info and the truck-coin info in the ANN topic ?

I told you how i could help you calm the drama bad reputation for your coin and you said submit a github pull request LOL

i swear you only have animal symbols on your keyboard with symbols for Giraffe and Lama etc
and i swear you just mash away on the keys and hit the space bar when ever you think there should be a word.

and how is this Pool stuff now ?
so let me get this straight..

You mine a shit coin called Truck Coin (what ever the fuck that is)
Killed it off.. silence.
Then decided to take all those coins and IPO them on suckers with a brand new coin name.. while mining is closed / over now of course.
and now that you suckered people into buying them and the price is slipping your opening up a mining scheme now LOL

mining
no mining
back to mining again

moron cheerleaders defend it all, every semen soaked step of the way sponsored by Poloniex and now Cryptsy AHHAHAHHA

CLOWN-TASTIC ! - on your knee's and open wide for a big surprise HYP'sters  Shocked

edit:
You all should check out their other new campaign "Hyper Loans"
They put a Ponzi in your Ponzi for you little HYP'sters ..for extra special bonus Ponzi LOL
It's kind of like one of them Russian nesting dolls but a big Berni Madoff ...each layer is another even smaller Berni HYP scheme !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@xxxgoodgirls.. It's my browser not the forum Wink
And my theme colors are on every web site i go to !

First, I used Firefox and changed around the buttons along the top to how i wanted it.

Then i used the Greasemonkey Addon
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

Then i added the script
https://userstyles.org/styles/23516/midnight-surfing-global-dark-style

That's it Smiley

I have another script that is more a true black color but it ends up causing problems often with invisible parts of web pages.
most of those dark themes work i think by flipping black colors to white etc
so the more grey'er color of this theme means nothing will be gone gone ..maybe hard to read though.

ON-TOPIC
I got this PM..

You are gaining no trust with bashing on every secound altcoin there is. Nor does anyone try to "fight" you, most of the things you write here only makes you look like a joker / clown, dont take it personally man.

If you just invested all that time you are using to bash other peoples projects, you might had been a succesful dev yourself. Or rich by doing some research on what altcoin to short now and then. Keep on rocking man, I sure enjoy the show you makes from time to time. But it's getting overplayed now, less and less people care about what you are saying, no harsh feeling man. Had many laughs will reading threads made by you and all that drama some people can make over it.

Keep on trucking and enjoy life!

I hear that non stop.. every god damn fucking day  Roll Eyes

NOOBS.. Morons.. Know sweet fuck all about anything that goes on in the slightest in Crypto.
And you greedy noob naive brats don't know why the fuck we're posting this shit in the topic.. your fucking dumb and gullible and you need to get off your knee's !

Tired of these little idiots demanding i am a monster because they want their hyped up soft-clone scam coin to go up in value.

Yeah hey your a horrible fucking monster.. no offense of course.. signed some new shell/shill/dummy/garbage account LOL mmmhhhmmm riiiiight  Roll Eyes
and if you really did start this a week ago ?........ STFU you know nothing !

This is like the equivalent of trying to stop a crowd of stupid morons from bashing themslevs in the face with a hammer.
it's sad and pathetic.. and you know what greedy brats ?
We warn people for those that care..
many new investors will want all the info they can so they can decide which of the 1,000 soft-clone coin(s) to choose from (made by the same dozen guys)
posted on a forum that is abused with scammers <-- point the devs cloners ignore.

These dipshits are basically posting a babysitting job in a pedophiles forum then whining like idiots that they are getting scrutinized.
get a brain.. most of you are brain dead idiots !

Are you smart enough to recognize an analogy when you see one or do i have to hold your fucking hands and change your diaper and spell it out for you ?

want some advice ?
don't buy shit coins .  Shocked
..yeah skip the middle man and just send them your Bitcoin ..or better yet send it to me  Cool

"dont take it personally"
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Agree,maybe hyp scam i buy high and then dump 50% Sad
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

Too bad you have ZERO credibility

just want to screencap how we're both online here ahhaha

How to get the black theme? It looks disabled for my account
Pages:
Jump to: