Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 10. (Read 23340 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
At least we talked.. that alone is a step in the right direction.
For far too long this forum changed dramatically from when i registered here..
We all went from discussing the coins and the concepts etc to non stop cloning and advertising
and then creating new accounts to accuse someone of being a FUD'er or Troll every few minutes.
It was not like this before guys and many of you are clueless because you got here to trade Doge coin in Nov or December !

i don't see ANY of you stepping up to claim the 1,000+ shit coins posted in the ANN section.. it's always someone else  Roll Eyes
FUD first and ask questions later !
Why ? duh look around you and notice that scams are allowed (prob because it would be too hard to moderate)
So who moderates then ?
Not the guys hiding LOL

Posting ..one.. more... coin... is asking for it !

presstab said so what who cares and that everyone already knows, when this topic was posted on Poloniex chat..
well it seems to me everyone cares and almost nobody knew the HYP price tanked right after.. it dropped in half !

what we have here is a long line of points where you HYP guys are putting your best foot forward.
and anyone that notices any of the countless bad things about the coin are "obvious trolls"
how about not hiding all these bits of info in the first place ? and then trolling on guys who point it out ?

half of this topic is name calling and false accusations for me being the OP (for example) and i told you all a million times i don't know who guy is.. seriously !
Who's the troll ? ya uhh who is talking about coins ?
and who is here simply for name calling and attacks ? ..the answer lies on the previous pages.. read it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

@Biomech, you are silent about the PMs. What's your take on that? You have a lot of opinions judging by the way you have insulted and belittled Spoetnik, so you must have an opinion about the phantom PMs. Why do you think Presstab is refusing to verify their existence? You said earlier that "if you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool". Why are you not asking the hard and obvious question to Presstab here?

Does it not stand to reason that if David and Presstab can concoct a fake and elaborate series of PMs between them, they have also likely lied about other aspects of Hyperstake? If they can easily lie to their 'supporters', you must also wonder and ask why they quietly edited the ANN thread. You're no fool, right?

I'll let them fight their fights for the most part. I'm a HYP supporter and have never made any bones about it. I'm also of the opinion that open source projects are the property of those who use them and put in the effort. I've known Press for quite a while and David for a short while, and I tend to believe them. It's a pretty minor issue, to be honest.

However, my issue with Spoetnik isn't that he calls people out over scams, but that he does so in a manner guaranteed to make him look like an idiot. I have ZERO issue with people digging in the dirt (if any) of any coin. I really don't think any of you are going to find anything outrageous here, but hey, I've been wrong in the past and likely will be again. We all make mistakes. Frankly, I have often looked into things in a positive light BECAUSE Spoetnik hated them. I sometimes have wondered if he's some sort of reverse shill, like most movie critics when reviewing action movies. I also hate how he seizes on something that seemingly everyone else knows like it's a fucking revelation.

As to whether I'm a fool? Time will tell. I try not to be.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

HyperBlue
Poloniex Day
Poloniex Night
Celestial
Magma
We should create a carrousel for hyperstake.com. I will propose to squiggie

I have a challenge: let's beat the Monero thread free for all in pagination. I know, it will take time but at least will have nice pictures Smiley Maybe the goal is the same: tank the price of HYP. Doesn't look that effective, though.

He's also pretty damned honest
The number one reason why I teamed up with him.

I have become quite friendly with David in the course of this, but prior to HyperStake, I had only ever interacted with him on the TEK thread, and not very much even then. I only learned he was French after the launch of HYP. Sorry David, but you're the first frenchman who hasn't pissed me off Cheesy
I even learnt things on this thread w00t Smiley
Now that we are on the anecdotes, Biomech, your first name in France is popular in people who are in their twenties now and some years ago, your first name was synonym for "immature pre-teen nerd". Since the popularity of a given name for a given generation change from one country to another, I suppose you are more then 20 (an definitely not a "immature pre-teen nerd", but that was a given) but I still struggle at guessing your age Smiley
/end anecdote

LOL Cheesy
Let me put it this way. I missed the speech that led to men landing on the moon, but I didn't miss the launch, and I remember Apollo 13 quite vividly. Not the movie Cheesy

I'm a few weeks shy of 46. And I'm definitely a nerd, though long past being a teenager. Didn't like 'em much when I was one, time has not improved my opinion.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
guys it's not a personal issue for me speaking on my own behalf it's about facts !

if facts look shady or something oh well.. it happens in crypto non stop deal with it.
if a guys says something is sketchy looking don't bother trying to Troll him and discredit his opinion.. it's a waste of time.
set the record straight and move on.
who likes who doesn't matter..

i just finished putting it on that guy and he keeps hiding.
does he really believe high POS is a "successful" idea ?
well if he does then we agree to disagree ..but asking is fair !

in that situation what more can i expect ?
i post a point he posts his we move and others form their own opinion how ever they want.

but please spare me this i am getting picked on by evil FUD'ers garbage..
a bunch of us have tried hard to talk about coins and you have all responded by attacking us personally NON STOP !
which is rather telling to the astute observer no ?

I actually responded point by point. I am not hiding a goddamn thing.

As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing. My problem with you is, as it has been for a long time, that you come out shooting and hope you hit a nerve. You ain't no "disinterested public servant" if ever there was such a thing.

I also will admit that I countered you for the pure fun of it, since normally I don't bother with obvious trolls. I used to, a lot, back in the 90's, because it's fun. But it's also taxing and time consuming, and I don't have the time that I once did.

do you think it's going to fail or no though ?
to me i think the core concept is doomed to failure and it's going to be a loss for people who lose money over a fun experiment !
you think i am "an obvious troll" and i think i am one of them few guys around her offering sane info to new users
you just said my point was good man Wink
I also don't think 90% of you know what the word Troll means you use it as an insulting word of attack to discredit people.
or you do but your playing dumb about it AKA: Bitcointalk rule #1
who is here bending over backwards to warn guys and not just scream buy my shitty altcoin... experiment #1,600 for "fun and profit"
what you call Trolling i call looking out for the vulnerable so many of you so nonchalantly give two shits about.
Thought I had adequately addressed this, but as it's a legitimate question, I'll answer that. No, I don't think it will fail due to concept. I think the concept is valid. Whether it will prove out in the long run? I honestly think that most coins in the bitcoin vein will ultimately fail as newer and better means of using blockchain technology displace them. I include Bitcoin in that. But I also think the basal concept of cryptocurrency will redefine money, and I WELCOME the experimentation. I've both won and lost in the hyperspace of cryptocurrency, and found a place in life that I have long sought. I'm not in it solely for profit. I am first and foremost an anarcho-capitalist, and I think that cryptos further my philosophy. If you, or anyone for that matter, are just looking for quick profits, that's on you. I've no objection to that, even, it's just not my bag. I'm looking to the mid to long term, and I think that POS coins meet that need more than POW coins. That I hold and support both, and am an avid miner, should illustrate my bent and dedication.

As for Trolling, yes, I understand the term. While many equate it with underbridge dwellers, I know it's derivation. It's from fishing, and it's casting bait on a long line and dragging it through the water to provoke a response. Precisely your style. As I said, I have previously just let you rant. This is NOT the first encounter I've had with you. In nearly every case it's just self aggrandizing bullshit with a smattering of facts and a whole lot of negative speculation.

keep up with the evil Troll FUD'ing people bullshit for the one zillionth time people watching are not going to buy it
..don't insult our intelligence .

i come to talk coins not trade insults with spoiled brats who want our Bitcoin.
if they want to troll they can go do it at 4chan or something..
previous page i reported presstab to the mods for bragging about trolling by the way.. what does that tell you ?

cut the crap guys.. don't PLAY smart.. BE SMART !
I'm not insulting their intelligence, I was, as you noted, insulting yours. I should have instead attacked your style, but I was pissed off. For that I apologize, if not for my conclusions. I stand by them.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Good to see people talking with facts now.

it's good to see elite Hero members deciding to speak up and chime in with an opinion for once.
it's pretty easy to kick back silently contributing nothing to the Altcoin scene while helping put coins out.
where have you guys been ? hmm ?

in case some of you are unaware there is no rule against scamming here but i bet some coin "contributors/contractors" are more than aware of this Wink
and where were they on the last 100 scam coins we discussed ? hmm ?
people that contribute to the altcoin scene have opinions that hold weight.. not those that hide !
and only pop up with a Royal appearance to defend THEIR COIN.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good job on getting your sheeps posting and requoting large images to hide all the posts that threaten your scam.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I received a PM from Presstab.

hey PM me back if you dare  Shocked

I wonder what he is up to?

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I received a PM from Presstab.

hey PM me back if you dare  Shocked

I wonder what he is up to?

PM me back and maybe you will see

No thanks. Let's keep everything public.
I'm going out for a date shortly so David will have plenty of time to contact an admin, mod or escrow I suggested above to verify the existence of the PMs. The selected admin, mod or escrow can also check my account and view the strange private messages I've been receiving.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.
What a way to earn a living.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.
What a way to earn a living.

Its not fake at all, but i have no intentions of appeasing some fake troll accounts request. Use your real account boy.

So this will be your excuse then to try and escape from your lies?
I know you're not very bright, and are just a lackey for David, but when you say 'fake troll accounts', that's a contradiction in terms, dumbo.  Grin
In case you didn't notice, four other people have asked you the same question.
Aren't you embarrassed making a living like this? Does your father knows his son makes money by scamming?
I also won't respond to any of your PMs, because knowing your history, you will probably photoshop my replies. So stop sending me PMs.

Presstab, it's been two days and you're still grasping at all sorts of straws trying to hide from your lies (and David has strangely gone silent  Roll Eyes).
It will literally take you a few minutes to contact one of the people I listed and asked them to verify the existence of your and David's phantom emails.
You can actually get rid of me by just confirming the existence of those PMs.
Instead, you rather waste all of our times posting about other things, sending me PMs and warning people off from posting in this thread.
It doesn't make sense. Verify those PMs exist and you will likely end this thread.

@Biomech, you are silent about the PMs. What's your take on that? You have a lot of opinions judging by the way you have insulted and belittled Spoetnik, so you must have an opinion about the phantom PMs. Why do you think Presstab is refusing to verify their existence? You said earlier that "if you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool". Why are you not asking the hard and obvious question to Presstab here?

Does it not stand to reason that if David and Presstab can concoct a fake and elaborate series of PMs between them, they have also likely lied about other aspects of Hyperstake? If they can easily lie to their 'supporters', you must also wonder and ask why they quietly edited the ANN thread. You're no fool, right?

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
Good to see people talking with facts now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

HyperBlue
Poloniex Day
Poloniex Night
Celestial
Magma
We should create a carrousel for hyperstake.com. I will propose to squiggie

I have a challenge: let's beat the Monero thread free for all in pagination. I know, it will take time but at least will have nice pictures Smiley Maybe the goal is the same: tank the price of HYP. Doesn't look that effective, though.

He's also pretty damned honest
The number one reason why I teamed up with him.

I have become quite friendly with David in the course of this, but prior to HyperStake, I had only ever interacted with him on the TEK thread, and not very much even then. I only learned he was French after the launch of HYP. Sorry David, but you're the first frenchman who hasn't pissed me off Cheesy
I even learnt things on this thread w00t Smiley
Now that we are on the anecdotes, Biomech, your first name in France is popular in people who are in their twenties now and some years ago, your first name was synonym for "immature pre-teen nerd". Since the popularity of a given name for a given generation change from one country to another, I suppose you are more then 20 (an definitely not a "immature pre-teen nerd", but that was a given) but I still struggle at guessing your age Smiley
/end anecdote
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
guys it's not a personal issue for me speaking on my own behalf it's about facts !

if facts look shady or something oh well.. it happens in crypto non stop deal with it.
if a guys says something is sketchy looking don't bother trying to Troll him and discredit his opinion.. it's a waste of time.

i post a point he posts his we move and others form their own opinion how ever they want.

a bunch of us have tried hard to talk about coins and you have all responded by attacking us personally NON STOP !

As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing. My problem with you is, as it has been for a long time, that you come out shooting and hope you hit a nerve. You ain't no "disinterested public servant" if ever there was such a thing.

I also will admit that I countered you for the pure fun of it, since normally I don't bother with obvious trolls. I used to, a lot, back in the 90's, because it's fun. But it's also taxing and time consuming, and I don't have the time that I once did.

do you think it's going to fail or no though ?
to me i think the core concept is doomed to failure and it's going to be a loss for people who lose money over a fun experiment !
you think i am "an obvious troll" and i think i am one of them few guys around her offering sane info to new users
you just said my point was good man Wink
I also don't think 90% of you know what the word Troll means you use it as an insulting word of attack to discredit people.
or you do but your playing dumb about it AKA: Bitcointalk rule #1
who is here bending over backwards to warn guys and not just scream buy my shitty altcoin... experiment #1,600 for "fun and profit"
what you call Trolling i call looking out for the vulnerable so many of you so nonchalantly give two shits about.

keep up with the evil Troll FUD'ing people bullshit for the one zillionth time people watching are not going to buy it
..don't insult our intelligence .

i come to talk coins not trade insults with spoiled brats who want our Bitcoin.
if they want to troll they can go do it at 4chan or something..
previous page i reported presstab to the mods for bragging about trolling by the way.. what does that tell you ?

cut the crap guys.. don't PLAY smart.. BE SMART !
Activity: 70
As for asking? No problem on my side. If you don't ask the hard questions, you're a fool. It's more the way you "ask". Calling scam (yes, I know you're not the OP) and then mischaracterizing a great deal of the actual PUBLIC history of the coin is not asking, it's accusing.

I agree with you on this point, i modified the thread title

edit: after some consideration i re-modified it  Undecided
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

Thats what I thought son.

EDIT
When you decide to own up to who you are I will give the all clear to the mods to check those PM's. I won't be responding to this thread anymore, because you all just keep saying the same things over and over and over, and I keep quoting the same response over and over and over. The topics are covered. When you man up, go ahead an PM with a link to your post owning up to who you are.

EDIT2

I would also recommend for others to stop posting as well.  Up to you of course, but I think we have done our job answering every question they have had. They can't even list their questions anymore.  SPoetnik is sad, and another guy is jealous. Big deal.

Says the anonymous developer who won't even POD for his own coin. What "identity" are you posting from anyway besides a collection of posts on a bitcoin forum?

edit: Yeah you better back away LOL.. back to the safety of your self-moderated threads

edit2: I wonder why you might "recommend" such a thing  Cheesy
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
Thats what I thought son.

EDIT
When you decide to own up to who you are I will give the all clear to the mods to check those PM's. I won't be responding to this thread anymore, because you all just keep saying the same things over and over and over, and I keep quoting the same response over and over and over. The topics are covered. When you man up, go ahead an PM with a link to your post owning up to who you are.

EDIT2

I would also recommend for others to stop posting as well.  Up to you of course, but I think we have done our job answering every question they have had. They can't even list their questions anymore.  SPoetnik is sad, and another guy is jealous. Big deal.
You don't get to make demands presstab.. you're the one trying to run a scheme here, remember? You're the one with over 1 million HYP  Roll Eyes

Still don't understand why its such a big deal to get a mod/hero member to verify the PM's when you've already posted the contents here

legendary
Blockchain Developer
Not sure why you haven't taken me up on this offer, unless of course the PM's you posted exist only in your imagination. Until then, enjoy the free promotion i guess

3rd time posting this:

David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

3rd time posting absolutely nothing. It's clear to everyone the PM's don't exist. Admit it, you'll feel better afterwards.

Post from your real identity and Ill give the clearance. Post from another of your sockpuppets and you have no deal.  I know you are somebody that I will know and have at least heard of, so don't use a troll account with a little bit of history to bait me.  Real or no deal.  Your move, can you man up and admit who you are? Or are you too embarrassed of yourself?
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
@Biomech

You proclaimed earlier that the HYP ponzi "Experiment" was a success.... already  Roll Eyes

Don't you think you should give it a little more time until you call it ?
Like what about all those POS coins coming in to exchanges eventually ?

I don't think you waited LONG ENOUGH before branding HYP a success LOL
as a matter of fact, i think saying that is grossly irresponsible and bordering on deceitful when you KNOW better Wink

Guys you may have grounds for a lawsuit again these guys when it crashes hard ahhaha

edit:
and by the way another deceptive marketing tactic used on the ANN page is the coins start date Wink

Quote me. I don't think I said that, though I did say it's been successful so far. Which I stand by. It's too new to be called a success in any long term sense. I've never deliberately stated otherwise and have in fact said exactly that in public and in private many times.
Not sure why you haven't taken me up on this offer, unless of course the PM's you posted exist only in your imagination. Until then, enjoy the free promotion i guess

3rd time posting this:

David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

3rd time posting absolutely nothing. It's clear to everyone the PM's don't exist. Admit it, you'll feel better afterwards.
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

I am flattered you want to give me ALL the credit but you will notice i did not MAKE the topic here
and.. i was not the only one who helped expose this scam coin !
get it ?
or do i have to spell it out for you genius's here ?

give props where they are due guys Wink

if you don't know who to credit re-read the topic from start to finish please..
and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

Alright, just for shits and giggles, since you're an "expert" in all things..
How many bullets in the standard AK clip, What year was the gun introduced, what is it's caliber, and how many moving parts does it have?

address what i said earlier instead of attacking me personally.. REAL SIMPLE talk about HYP and its internal workings etc.
cut the crap playing games calling me a FUD'er etc.. leave that to the morons with the intellect of a sack of rocks, i expect better from you.

do me a favor and just address one single point i made earlier you dodged..

Granted. It was a low blow. And I am a smartass, and I did attack you personally. I think you have it coming. But onward. I'll address it. But first...

30, 1947, 7.62 x 39 mm, and for most variants, 12.

YOU KNOW THE COIN IS DOOMED !
Why ? = High Stake !
You know that in time there is going to be TOO MANY coins and the dumping for profit can not sustain the price. = crash with investors losing a lot of BTC !
Especially when the Richlist dump hard leaving these other small time guys holding the worthless bag.

No, I don't. I know that it's a very high rate of minting, but I can say the same of a great many proof of work coins. Let's first dispense with that. This is not interest in the traditional sense (a repayment of profit in return for access to the asset), but rather a different form of mining that uses held stake in place of something like my Zeusminer blizzard.
Also, with the max subsidy at 1000 coins per stake, the cap is 950,000 coins per day (with variation due to blockspeed, but not much). This will EVENTUALLY be far less than 750% per year.  This provides incentive to hold coins to keep pace with the reduction in POS payouts over time, and we're already seeing this. I'm a very small bagholder (don't consider myself such, but it's the term that keeps getting bandied around) and I will NOT sell from my principle. I'd like to see merchant adoption and hope it comes to fruition. I can think of several mechanisms by which that might occur. This isn't the place for that.

form worthless shit coin TruckCoin to super valuable HYP coin and then later back to worthless coin again..
only difference is who stands in the middle raking in massive Bitcoin profits taken from a LOT of small time investors Bank accounts !
Because it derived from TRK??? Which derived from several others, ultimately bitcoin? Should he have cloned bitcoin and modified it? Would you consider that legit? This argument fails utterly unless applied to every alt but NXT and it's derivatives. (to my knowledge. There may be some others that are unrelated to BTC)

cocky ? smart guy ? know more about this than i do ?
put your HYO coins where your mouth is and step up and back up your mouth !
Based on your post history, over the course of my time on this forum, yes, yes, and yes.

and tell these small time investors how no matter how man coins are SUPER Staked the price will keep going up.
how a 750% stake is a smart idea.. do it !
Lets hear how smart you guys are Wink
Actually, it is my opinion  that over time the price is likely to drop as we approach max subsidy, but the value of staking will go up as there will be less opportunity. Certainly, it's a Miltonian position and I usually support Von Mises, but I think that ONE source of inflation rather than many totally arbitrary ones makes it a worthy experiment. If you have ten times what you have today, but it's worth 20 percent per unit of what it was, have you not still gained?

and tell these small time investors how your "experiment" disclaimer you keep posting every few minutes HAD to be set up using their Bitcoin
..instead of Test Net

Not being a developer and having a limited understanding of c++, I'm not qualified to answer that. Do you know how to set up a pure POS test net? This isn't sarcasm, I would actually like to know.
legendary
Blockchain Developer

3rd time posting this:

Pages:
Jump to: