Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 9. (Read 23340 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Anyone reading this should choose TEK. It has 0% premine, see this link for it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tek-tekcoin-hi-pos-hybrid-pospow-no-premineipoico-320404

TEK IS CHEAP RIGHT NOW. BUY BUY BUY!!

No they shouldn't. Anytime somebody tries to sell a coin using unsolicited advice (meaning nobody here ever asked you for your opinion), I immediately assume that person is composed entirely of garbage. I don't know how they talk or walk around, but their bones, muscle and cartilage have somehow all been replaced with rotting refuse, along with the thing that is supposed to resemble a brain.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Anyone reading this should choose TEK. It has 0% premine, see this link for it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tek-tekcoin-hi-pos-hybrid-pospow-no-premineipoico-320404

TEK IS CHEAP RIGHT NOW. BUY BUY BUY!!
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Stop being babies, the founders of a coin want to make money, just like you, your just jelly.

They only want to rip people off. Fuck you for pretending for half a second that this was actually about "making" something.

ps: I contribute more good to society on a daily basis than the HYP devs will through the course of their entire useless lives.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
All right, @ Spoetnik. I backed off, you didn't.

Facts..

- You admitted i have made good points and that YOU "contributed" to coding for many coins. (more than one is many i think)

You never showed your face in the altcoin scene ever before.. until now in this topic ONLY ! ..rather odd isn't it ?
I brought up your possible connections to other accounts because a lot of fishyness surrounds everything you say.

please keep talking..

you are in over time doing damage control, cleaning up the mess of this "experiment" coin and the continued garbage you keep spewing.. digging a hole for yourself !

and i think your sweating because of connections to other coins that no matter how many times i have asked.. you keep hiding and playing games about.
kinda funny you have been around so long and none of us seen a word form you before AND that you made other coins and yet you refuse to name them.
and.. that you refuse to tell us what accounts you have used here.. your hiding and playing games and "contributing" to countless coins LOL
for every 10 coins these kind of guys admit to it's more like 100 they made !  Roll Eyes

and i have given you large amounts of time to make up shit and come back and twist shit around..

me..... i have come up with my comments off the top of my head and NO i will not be "backing off".
don't like it ? .. go create an account + coin about it

Fun Fact:
Notice how Shakezulu never comes and talks no mater what ? (he lost his password ?) ohhh he retired right ? mmmmmmmmmm hhhhhhhmmmmmm  Cheesy
and the huuuuuuuuuuuuge vast amount of people who have worked with Shakezulu and talked to him every day for years are 100% silent ? odd ?

Shakezulu = a million clone coins + a million identities = for years !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Updated and tweaked the OP for clarity
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Fair game. "expose myself" eh? Not sure what you mean by that, but what the hell. Had you bothered to do minimal research, you'd have found this before, because you know, I've said it before.

I'll expose myself alright. I'm Jay Kevin Putzier. I have used the name "biomech" or "Biomech" as an online handle since 1989. That's right, prior to the advent of the public internet system. Prior to that, I used several handles over the years, the one most often associated with me was Tachyon_pulse. My identity and skillset have been out in the open for literally decades. So if you bothered to do any research, you'd know that I am not a programmer, and that the closest I've come to being a developer was a brief stint as the public face of Earthcoin. Which I did not do well as, and real life compelled me to quit.

Now, on to some specifics.

One: Not doing research at a minimal level disqualifies you as an expert witness. HoboNickels was programmed initially by several people, two of whom are known to me. I do not have their permission to reveal names. Tranz took it over later. The coin control was not created by Presstab, but it was modified him both prior to and after the launch of HYP. He has told me more than once that his mentor was Tranz, primarily.

Two. Inflationary model. Yes, the BASE minting is 750% per annum. Let's compare that to some other coins, just to see if you have an argument. But let's do it accurately. The 750% is not set in stone, because of the inflation control mechanism which caps subsidy at 1000 coins per block. This means the max is 950,000 per day, which over time is deflationary.

Now, some other coins.

HyperStake, assuming Max Subsidy, not yet achieved: 950,000
Jackpot coin. Not counting staking, for the sake of brevity. Current daily generation 5,168,865.50928
Dogecoin. Low level, totally unknown, unsuccessful coin that no one has ever heard of... 45,000,000

I could keep doing this, but I think the audience will get the point. Minting, while colloquially expressed as interest, is in fact mining. And the rate of reward is not outgrageous by comparison to a number of different coins. It's a steady rate of growth, declining over time by percentage in this case, even though it's initially quite high.

You don't trust the dev's, and you don't like the method of distribution. That's fine and dandy, but it hardly proves malfeasance by either the developers or the enthusiastic community. If this were coming from someone else, I would assume jealousy. In your case, I begin to suspect some other motive, or perhaps insanity per M'Noughton.

I need to get back to work. It's been fun, but I'm done playing with you now. I resisted the bait for over a year, and I regret not continuing to do so. Have a life.

hah...

i think you should listen to Spotnik and the rest. Cash out before you support the early adapters much more.
I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod

I'm sure you are, David.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

Fair game. "expose myself" eh? Not sure what you mean by that, but what the hell. Had you bothered to do minimal research, you'd have found this before, because you know, I've said it before.

I'll expose myself alright. I'm Jay Kevin Putzier. I have used the name "biomech" or "Biomech" as an online handle since 1989. That's right, prior to the advent of the public internet system. Prior to that, I used several handles over the years, the one most often associated with me was Tachyon_pulse. My identity and skillset have been out in the open for literally decades. So if you bothered to do any research, you'd know that I am not a programmer, and that the closest I've come to being a developer was a brief stint as the public face of Earthcoin. Which I did not do well as, and real life compelled me to quit.

Now, on to some specifics.

One: Not doing research at a minimal level disqualifies you as an expert witness. HoboNickels was programmed initially by several people, two of whom are known to me. I do not have their permission to reveal names. Tranz took it over later. The coin control was not created by Presstab, but it was modified him both prior to and after the launch of HYP. He has told me more than once that his mentor was Tranz, primarily.

Two. Inflationary model. Yes, the BASE minting is 750% per annum. Let's compare that to some other coins, just to see if you have an argument. But let's do it accurately. The 750% is not set in stone, because of the inflation control mechanism which caps subsidy at 1000 coins per block. This means the max is 950,000 per day, which over time is deflationary.

Now, some other coins.

HyperStake, assuming Max Subsidy, not yet achieved: 950,000
Jackpot coin. Not counting staking, for the sake of brevity. Current daily generation 5,168,865.50928
Dogecoin. Low level, totally unknown, unsuccessful coin that no one has ever heard of... 45,000,000

I could keep doing this, but I think the audience will get the point. Minting, while colloquially expressed as interest, is in fact mining. And the rate of reward is not outgrageous by comparison to a number of different coins. It's a steady rate of growth, declining over time by percentage in this case, even though it's initially quite high.

You don't trust the dev's, and you don't like the method of distribution. That's fine and dandy, but it hardly proves malfeasance by either the developers or the enthusiastic community. If this were coming from someone else, I would assume jealousy. In your case, I begin to suspect some other motive, or perhaps insanity per M'Noughton.

I need to get back to work. It's been fun, but I'm done playing with you now. I resisted the bait for over a year, and I regret not continuing to do so. Have a life.
hey baby gnargnar i noticed your ran away and hid under you bed after i posted this and owned your ass eh ?
awww scared little baby wet himself and needs some fresh pampers.. go tell mom you made Boo Boom kid !

Spoetnik doing his penguin impression: I love it honey boo boo Grin

P.S. Why'd I post on this toilet paper thread again?

More like the combined intellect of every HYP bagholder  Roll Eyes

Typical to insult Spoetnik and the thread without actually addressing any of the concerns. Where are you on the richlist again?

Activity: 5
I might as well use this space to advertise our new wallet themes. Thanks for all the hard work ZeeWolf!!

HyperBlue
https://i.imgur.com/s9taXIo.jpg

Poloniex Day
https://i.imgur.com/pm62oDh.jpg

Poloniex Night
https://i.imgur.com/SH9eRrP.jpg

Dayum! Dem themable wallets though O.o

Zeewolf that is some nice work you put in there, HYP is looking as good as it runs now w000t w000t!!

kingpin69 check out the two new themes that Shrykez made for us today <3

Celestial
https://i.imgur.com/I7shmqL.jpg

Magma
https://i.imgur.com/ZPpIl6D.jpg

Magma looks awesome! Well done!

Thanks Ense04 but please make sure to give all the credit for the magma and celestial themes to Shrykez, he worked hard on these I know.

Well done shrykez!

I don't know if you all saw this difficulty chart I made:

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FjkW38u4.jpg&t=545&c=DpW-boBuX13npA

COOL!

https://prateekvjoshi.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/1-main1.jpg

I would like those wallet designs in TEK, I don't know how to code though, so I will complain until someone else does it for me.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
hey baby gnargnar i noticed your ran away and hid under you bed after i posted this and owned your ass eh ?
awww scared little baby wet himself and needs some fresh pampers.. go tell mom you made Boo Boom kid !
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
Hey, you guys aren't following presstab's "recommendation" not to post here  Cheesy

presstab, the anonymous developer who won't POD for his own coin, account registered in february 2014. Did your previous handle get busted for scamming too?

Tell me what "revealing my identity" has to do with allowing a mod/hero member to view the pm's between you and David, presstab? The point of crypto is you don't need to trust my identity, everything is in the blockchain. The blockchain proves you and David Latapie scammed your way into over 1 Million HYP (each) at the expense of all your supporters.

Hey, thanks for allowing the public to participate in your ICO for less than a day, while you, David and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork to get your free HYP. Then edit the fork date out afterwards.

Not a bad scam (aka "experiment") Too bad you guys got caught.

agreed and well said !
New users should read carefully (some details noted in the OP's first post/comment)
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

Too bad you have ZERO credibility

just want to screencap how we're both online here ahhaha

Hey, you guys aren't following presstab's "recommendation" not to post here  Cheesy

presstab, the anonymous developer who won't POD for his own coin, account registered in february 2014. Did your previous handle get busted for scamming too?

Tell me what "revealing my identity" has to do with allowing a mod/hero member to view the pm's between you and David, presstab? The point of crypto is you don't need to trust my identity, everything is in the blockchain. The blockchain proves you and David Latapie scammed your way into over 1 Million HYP (each) at the expense of all your supporters.

Hey, thanks for allowing the public to participate in your ICO for less than a day, while you, David and a few other insiders got to purchase all the TRK they could in the weeks before announcing the fork to get your free HYP. Then edit the fork date out afterwards.

Not a bad scam (aka "experiment") Too bad you guys got caught.
Activity: 15
i think the fairytale is 750% stake interest and playing dumb about it's inevitable failure.
as usual ALL of you bend over backwards avoiding admitting it's a dumb concept..
no matter how many times i put it on you guys !
think about it.. if it was a good idea then why the fuck was it not done before by all POS coins ? hhhhmmmmmmmm ?

do you need to run an "experiment" to know smacking yourself in the fucking face with a hammer is not smart ?
and a more accurate analogy would be smacking US in the face !
it's all of the end users who are going to get burned the devs etc who have already prob cashed out enough to have made a nice profit.

and hey.. your experiment for "fun & profit" (Shakezulu's trademark tag line) works better if you carefully edit out any bad points eh ?
is it a fair experiment to basically hide the fact it was from Truck Coin and to deliberately leave out the max coins on the ANN topic etc ?
is that a fair experiment ?
and is it honest if guys are hyping the public to buy non stop on chat by choosing their words carefully and leaving out negative points ?
a slanted biased unfair experiment designed to fail from the start for fun and profit ..at our expense !

from who ? well seems we have a lot of drama about various accounts being used publicly and via PM etc
then we have mysterious devs who pop up talking just like Shakezulu a legendary coin "contributor"
mimicking the comments he made in his devtome SHA and Scrypt coin cloning tutorials.. and on other places too !

and even finnier the guy said on chat to me some shit that pins his identity down too.. (again caught trying to tell me off exposing himself)
i posted a link to the HBN wiki page on coin control while discussing the POS high stake issue etc on Poloniex's chat about a week ago almost..
and this guy got mouthy with me and said it was his web site and he wrote the story i linked to him !
busted LOL
Your HYP coder is the HBN coder !
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

and many of you Altcoin vets can take it from there and put two and two together..

If he did the POS code on HBN then what ?

I know damn well the hobo (Horus - Cryptsy mod aka: jdtmp etc) did not code the coin Hoboknikels / HBN LOL
i have already been told millions of times it was Shakezulu and i also have a list of other coins that guy has made
and.. i have already dealt with Shakezulu a lot Wink

so yeah.. it goes way beyond only two guys in crypto having EVER used this "experiments for fun and profit" tag line  / comment..
(he had the devtome article removed way back after i had confronted him here about many months ago where he said his tag line in the cloning tutorial)
the only two guys who said it a shit load of times in the last two years is Shakezulu and Biomech LOL
what coins did Shake make ? ask yourselves which one she Didn't ! ..cough cough CAP'S (Mullick Cryptsy mod's coin) CENT the highs take experiment coin Wink

*one of the clone guides pulled after i pointed it out months ago = http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide

The backed up data so the little hiding cloner can't delete it Wink
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/confession-from-an-infamous-scam-coin-cloner.292512/
(note: he did the Scrypt cloning guide first then SHA and i also heard he sold it to people for a fee)
yaaaaaaaa innocent little angel here LOLOL

@Biomech, care to list off all the coins you have "contributed to" and any accounts you used here ?
*honestly ?

hey, HYP'sters your being played Wink

and they want you to think i am the Big bad evil Troll  Roll Eyes

why ? i have a million pounds of dirt on them that is why LOL
and i fuck up their ponzi schemes time after time ahahahha
we have not even begun to dig either.. you wanna see some shit exposed.. holy fuck, strap in or strap on what ever floats your boat cloners LOLOLOL ahahhaha

@Biomech
i was surprised to see you were dumb enough to poke your head out of the hole to get whacked LOL
i think it's because you wanted to tell me off so bad *again you HAD to expose yourself.. big mistake ahhahah
..shoulda just kept your mouth shut Wink

edit:
adding links Wink

WTF are you talking about? You must be mentally challenged, bi-polar..somthing. Something has to explain your incredible amount of stupidity.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
i think the fairytale is 750% stake interest and playing dumb about it's inevitable failure.
as usual ALL of you bend over backwards avoiding admitting it's a dumb concept..
no matter how many times i put it on you guys !
think about it.. if it was a good idea then why the fuck was it not done before by all POS coins ? hhhhmmmmmmmm ?

do you need to run an "experiment" to know smacking yourself in the fucking face with a hammer is not smart ?
and a more accurate analogy would be smacking US in the face !
it's all of the end users who are going to get burned the devs etc who have already prob cashed out enough to have made a nice profit.

and hey.. your experiment for "fun & profit" (Shakezulu's trademark tag line) works better if you carefully edit out any bad points eh ?
is it a fair experiment to basically hide the fact it was from Truck Coin and to deliberately leave out the max coins on the ANN topic etc ?
is that a fair experiment ?
and is it honest if guys are hyping the public to buy non stop on chat by choosing their words carefully and leaving out negative points ?
a slanted biased unfair experiment designed to fail from the start for fun and profit ..at our expense !

from who ? well seems we have a lot of drama about various accounts being used publicly and via PM etc
then we have mysterious devs who pop up talking just like Shakezulu a legendary coin "contributor"
mimicking the comments he made in his devtome SHA and Scrypt coin cloning tutorials.. and on other places too !

and even finnier the guy said on chat to me some shit that pins his identity down too.. (again caught trying to tell me off exposing himself)
i posted a link to the HBN wiki page on coin control while discussing the POS high stake issue etc on Poloniex's chat about a week ago almost..
and this guy got mouthy with me and said it was his web site and he wrote the story i linked to him !
busted LOL
Your HYP coder is the HBN coder !
http://wiki.hobonickels.info/index.php?title=Coin_Control

and many of you Altcoin vets can take it from there and put two and two together..

If he did the POS code on HBN then what ?

I know damn well the hobo (Horus - Cryptsy mod aka: jdtmp etc) did not code the coin Hoboknikels / HBN LOL
i have already been told millions of times it was Shakezulu and i also have a list of other coins that guy has made
and.. i have already dealt with Shakezulu a lot Wink

so yeah.. it goes way beyond only two guys in crypto having EVER used this "experiments for fun and profit" tag line  / comment..
(he had the devtome article removed way back after i had confronted him here about many months ago where he said his tag line in the cloning tutorial)
the only two guys who said it a shit load of times in the last two years is Shakezulu and Biomech LOL
what coins did Shake make ? ask yourselves which one she Didn't ! ..cough cough CAP'S (Mullick Cryptsy mod's coin) CENT the highs take experiment coin Wink

*one of the clone guides pulled after i pointed it out months ago = http://devtome.com/doku.php?id=sha256_altcoin_cloning_guide

The backed up data so the little hiding cloner can't delete it Wink
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/confession-from-an-infamous-scam-coin-cloner.292512/
(note: he did the Scrypt cloning guide first then SHA and i also heard he sold it to people for a fee)
yaaaaaaaa innocent little angel here LOLOL

@Biomech, care to list off all the coins you have "contributed to" and any accounts you used here ?
*honestly ?

hey, HYP'sters your being played Wink

and they want you to think i am the Big bad evil Troll  Roll Eyes

why ? i have a million pounds of dirt on them that is why LOL
and i fuck up their ponzi schemes time after time ahahahha
we have not even begun to dig either.. you wanna see some shit exposed.. holy fuck, strap in or strap on what ever floats your boat cloners LOLOLOL ahahhaha

@Biomech
i was surprised to see you were dumb enough to poke your head out of the hole to get whacked LOL
i think it's because you wanted to tell me off so bad *again you HAD to expose yourself.. big mistake ahhahah
..shoulda just kept your mouth shut Wink

edit:
adding links Wink
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Good to see people talking with facts now.
Hmmmm, breath taking thats for sure...
On a side note, the whole crypto world can be seen as one large ponzi or pyramid scheme.
If volume of trade and tx of BTC or other main coin stalls and goes down...
POOOOOF !!!
Bye bye ..

And if we have a look at so-called exchanges, and traders ?
Well, its save to say that its manipulated BIG time, and many ppl would spend time in jail when they would try to do the same on regulated exchanges like Wallstreet, London, etc.
And even those are manipulated.
Trading on inside information is illegal in the real world, but in the crypto world EVERYBODY would love to have access and act accordingly.
Coordinated pump and dumps also great "fun", for the insiders (whales) that is, average Joe gets screwed as usual.

Even currency, real money can end up as a ponzi.
Plenty of country's where the ppl prefer NOT to use their own country's currency but want USD.
As a result ?
Indeed POOOOF !!
Bye bye

I almost forgot, biggest ponzi schemes are usually run by politicians.
Known as "elections".   Grin

That's not a ponzi, that's outright theft.
Well it works pretty much the same.
Trying to sell some fairytale to the ppl and when elections are over, we are getting screwed.
But then its all to late, and since ppl are blessed with short term memory, after some 4 years most have forgotten, so it starts all over again.
I guess you could say every 4 years we are getting GOXED.
Remember Gox, Mike Krapless ?
Those were the days !
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
On a side note, the whole crypto world can be seen as one large ponzi or pyramid scheme.
POOOOOF !!!
Bye bye ..

Well, its save to say that its manipulated BIG time, and many ppl would spend time in jail when they would try to do the same on regulated exchanges like Wallstreet, London, etc.
Trading on inside information is illegal in the real world, but in the crypto world EVERYBODY would love to have access and act accordingly.
Coordinated pump and dumps also great "fun", for the insiders (whales) that is, average Joe gets screwed as usual.

Plenty of country's where the ppl prefer NOT to use their own country's currency but want USD.
As a result ?
Indeed POOOOF !!
Bye bye

That's not a ponzi, that's outright theft.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
POOOOOF !!!
Bye bye ..

As a result ?
Indeed POOOOF !!
Bye bye

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
At least we talked.. that alone is a step in the right direction.
For far too long this forum changed dramatically from when i registered here..
We all went from discussing the coins and the concepts etc to non stop cloning and advertising
and then creating new accounts to accuse someone of being a FUD'er or Troll every few minutes.
It was not like this before guys and many of you are clueless because you got here to trade Doge coin in Nov or December !

i don't see ANY of you stepping up to claim the 1,000+ shit coins posted in the ANN section.. it's always someone else  Roll Eyes
FUD first and ask questions later !
Why ? duh look around you and notice that scams are allowed (prob because it would be too hard to moderate)
So who moderates then ?
Not the guys hiding LOL

Fair enough. If you look to my previous history, here, I've largely avoided the fights. I got irritated, and responded. You came back the way I expected at first, but then you mellowed out. So... I'll stop. I won't disengage, But I'll cease name calling. It's childish, though it has a strange appeal.

I claim no coins because I've made no coins. Not saying I won't, because it fascinates me. But at this point I have not. As for "hero member", I'm not so sure that's a badge of honor, given that it pretty much directly means you spend too much time here.
Pages:
Jump to: