Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 13. (Read 23358 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Good job on getting your sheeps posting and requoting large images to hide all the posts that threaten your scam.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

EDIT: Immediately after posting this, I received a PM from Presstab.

hey PM me back if you dare  Shocked

I wonder what he is up to?

PM me back and maybe you will see

No thanks. Let's keep everything public.
I'm going out for a date shortly so David will have plenty of time to contact an admin, mod or escrow I suggested above to verify the existence of the PMs. The selected admin, mod or escrow can also check my account and view the strange private messages I've been receiving.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.
What a way to earn a living.

So David Latapie and Presstab, it's been one day. Have either of you contacted anyone to verify the phantom PMs?
It's such a simple thing to do. Unless both of you are scared of being proven liars?
It really is pathetic when two 'devs' have to resort to creating fake PMs between each other to support their story.
If Presstab and David lied about the PMs, one can only imagine what else they are lying about.
I pity the poor fools who bought into the HYP lies. They are basically just paying for David and Presstab's new car and Christmas holiday and funding their next scam.

Its not fake at all, but i have no intentions of appeasing some fake troll accounts request. Use your real account boy.

So this will be your excuse then to try and escape from your lies?
I know you're not very bright, and are just a lackey for David, but when you say 'fake troll accounts', that's a contradiction in terms, dumbo.  Grin
In case you didn't notice, four other people have asked you the same question.
Aren't you embarrassed making a living like this? Does your father knows his son makes money by scamming?
I also won't respond to any of your PMs, because knowing your history, you will probably photoshop my replies. So stop sending me PMs.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer

Its not fake at all, but i have no intentions of appeasing some fake troll accounts request. Use your real account boy.
Activity: 98
Good job on getting your sheeps posting and requoting large images to hide all the posts that threaten your scam.

David, when has any of your coins gained "wider adoption"?
How many coins have you had a hand in? Eleven? Does that sound about right?
All your coins are just made for exchanges. Everyone knows this, even your bagholders know this.
You're a cloner. That's it. You make money for yourself and your pals at the expense of the trusting, voiceless majority.
You're part of the disease that is holding back crypto.

No matter how many times you proclaim how important you are in crypto, no matter how many times you post links of your simple-minded comments to Polo's trollbox trying to impress some noob, people know who you are, David.

I know for a fact that even some members of the Monero team are embarrassed to be associated with you, David.
Two. Monero and HyperStake (Mintcoin and Noblecoin, I do not dev them, I like them and helped a bit, that's different).
Try harder.

oh, and this is Earl David.
(there is a tongue-in-cheek reference here - how long before this reference is reused out of context?)

i think some missed out and is alittle upset. Grin
Little is an understatement Cheesy He could buy or get inspiraration instead of trolling. This is open source, not open mouth.

I don't understand why people spend time setting up new accounts and derogatory post instead of actually doing something (well, I actually do understand, I just hope he will move beyond this with time and wisdom). As the saying goes "better to light up a candle than to curse the darkness".

(I know, I said I would not intervene on this quarantine thread - I'm so happy we made our ANN self-mod), but since presstab is posting, I should let him have fun alone. So-li-da-ri-ty Cheesy
as long as it doesn't impede the development of XMR and HYP of course

David, David, David...
Not surprising that you would deny it. Of course you won't destroy your own gravy train.
But your denial lacks the indignation of someone falsely accused of something. It sounds contrived.
I have also restored the parts of my quotes which you have cowardly snipped off.

We are doing something here David. We are trying to prevent you and your cronies from scamming noobs.
I have a challenge for you.
Presstab earlier posted this.

And via PM from David:
Hi presstab,

We need to announce how long will be the grace period (time between publishing wallet and hardfork).

No grace.
What! I strongly suggest against that. Time zone, people having a life. Give at least one day.

The phrasing of the sentences do not sound like you at all. It looks like something you and Presstab made up together as usual.
If you dare allow theymos or a Hero-level escrow to view that chain of messages and confirm their actually existence, it would prove both of you are not lying psychopathic scumbags who would cheat and lie just to make some money. If those private messages exists, it would prove I don't know what I am talking about and I will no longer have any credibility to say anything at all. It would prove the sneaky edits in the ANN thread were not malicious.

Do you and your sycophant Presstab dare take up this challenge, David Latapie, or will you make up some excuses to get out of this? Please don't try to get your cronies to verify the messages. Theymos, Badbear, Maidak, Tysat, John K, Danny Hamilton, Tomatocage, gmaxwell or people of similar stature would do nicely.

PM me back and maybe you will see

No thanks. Let's keep everything public.
I'm going out for a date shortly so David will have plenty of time to contact an admin, mod or escrow I suggested above to verify the existence of the PMs. The selected admin, mod or escrow can also check my account and view the strange private messages I've been receiving.

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
well their hell bent at avoiding talking about the coin itself i see..
the only thing "they" are interested in is bad mouthing anyone they don't like.
i dunno if it was me i'd be more concerned about getting the facts straight about the coin weird :/

all i am hearing is Spoetnik etc is ugly and his mother dresses him funny so there for HYP coin is going the Moon  Roll Eyes

facts get posted then a group of angry whiny little bag holders coming flooding in causing a diversion with insults and baseless accusations.
which is pretty strange because i never seen that type of behavior before here !

The HYP coin scam is the very first one.. all the other coins were totally legit so this is a pretty weird situation.

Interesting, you seem hell bent on bad mouthing those you don't like. Go figure...
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Any questions about HyperStake itself I would love to answer for you all. Please simply compile a basic bullet point list and I'll track down the answers no problem at all.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
well their hell bent at avoiding talking about the coin itself i see..
the only thing "they" are interested in is bad mouthing anyone they don't like.
i dunno if it was me i'd be more concerned about getting the facts straight about the coin weird :/

all i am hearing is Spoetnik etc is ugly and his mother dresses him funny so there for HYP coin is going the Moon  Roll Eyes

facts get posted then a group of angry whiny little bag holders coming flooding in causing a diversion with insults and baseless accusations.
which is pretty strange because i never seen that type of behavior before here !

The HYP coin scam is the very first one.. all the other coins were totally legit so this is a pretty weird situation.
Activity: 70

just want to screencap how we're both online here ahhaha

must be VPS Tongue
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

Too bad you have ZERO credibility

just want to screencap how we're both online here ahhaha

Activity: 70
... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes

Too bad you have ZERO credibility
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
@Deepanal, You failed miserably at staying on topic and all you did is attack me personally.
It's not about me or my feelings  Roll Eyes
It's about liars and scammers..

So who's sockpuppet do you think this is?

I tried to find some sort of potential irony or humor in the self-referencing but I failed to do so.

@Deepanal, You failed miserably at staying on topic and all you did is attack me personally.
It's not about me or my feelings  Roll Eyes

Oh whoops.

My eyes must be getting tired. I'm going out for some exercise.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
legendary
Blockchain Developer

I tried to find some sort of potential irony or humor in the self-referencing but I failed to do so.

It's not about me or my feelings  Roll Eyes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

interesting you're trolling constantly and i never seen you get a warning for it.. hmm wonder why that is ?
such as every single time i have gone to Poloniex.. you have started in on me for long periods of time while mods watched quietly.
classy shit idiots  Roll Eyes

and by the way i am fully 101% giving my permission to anyone on planet earth including the staff here to confirm or deny my identity.
as in they should be able to see our IP address's do NOT match !

and demanding i have multiple accounts every 3rd topic here is tiring Trolling games bullshit to divert attention from your scam coin.

i say to you all.. WHY do these guys have to Troll and lie non stop ? take a fucking guess LOL
You want to invest in lying brats pushing a shit coin ? go hard hahahha
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
... interesting : Spoetnik and Hypnotique are never both online at the same time here  Roll Eyes
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
@presstab
I lost a LOT of respect for you and your Shill team today and Poloniex mod OldManKidd.

Clawing at my eyes Trolling endlessly then trying to pin 100% of it on me after..
then sitting there and playing dumb in front of witnesses is pretty damn stupid.
you guys fucked up today !
and i doubt you will get it either.. your all cocky but not too bright.

get what i said last yet ?

I am not Hypnotique.. or the other guys that popped up !
So when you read what i just finished saying.. your going to get even more problems. LOL

there is no helping any of these guys.. don't even bother.

and if your looking for class maturity respect or integrity ? ..keep looking. (you won't find it with HYP or Poloniex)

this presstab guy has acted like a mouthy spoiled brat all along and if you all want to invest in a currency being run by an out of control child go for it.
just beware the older kids playing him for the dump profits later LOL
the enablers defending him etc lie Poloniex mods etc..

was the TruckCoin info hidden because he knew it would disgust people in crypto ? i guarantee it !
it's no coincidence what info was added to his ANN topic and what was omitted such as the max amount of coins.
putting your best foot forward so to speak or being outright deceitful.. that is for you all decide Wink
legendary
Blockchain Developer
David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

Bullshit. Period. Nothing was answered.

Enjoy your scam shitbag

Ok write a bullet point list of the unanswered questions please darling.  Keep it brief, I am mostly only skimming these huge fudster posts now.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

@Spoetnik, Im not attacking, just stating an observation. I wouldn't know who I am attacking anyways, with your multiple accounts posting hate-FUD, its hard to keep up. This is a classic example of a FUD thread. Only fools would listen and take seriously any of your nonsense.

if You "don't know who you're attacking anyways" then how are you so sure i am an "asshole" ?
see how your logic fails you ?

mysterious nobody pops up and cries FUD ? mmm hmmm do you think we're all 2 yrs old ?

people can think what they want.. hopefully they get the honest facts to make a decision on.
and unlike you i have tried to help clarify the truth with a minimum level of maturity in the face of dummy accounts trolling with insults.

all of you HYP supporters seem to be little children and a handful of Mods on exchanges who see clearly what is going on but your playing dumb.
any SMART people will see this..

you guys are not smart at all..

this OP guy popped up because of what i just said i pretty much guarantee it..
you HYP guys wanna act like little childish little game playing deceitful brats then what happened is some smart guys took notice..
and started issuing some spankings.. and i have to laugh because it's probably because of them watching how you treated me here and on the HYP exchange.
so.. you dig even deeper.

i just had to log some chatting of the ole mods playing dumb routine again where Poloniex pulled a Cryptsy..
let scam coin brats troll the shit of guys and then warn the guy who is getting trolled on and saying pretty much nothing..
i had even just told presstab to back off i don't want to hijack the chat with HYP drama and i was the one who got warned when he was Trolling ME ! LOL
This paints a picture for people watching guys whether you wanna play dumb about it or not..
and you will probably see a 4th or 5th Hypnotique because your fucking dumb cocky scam coin pushing morons ..that NEVER learn !

I tried like hell to HELP the HYP situation and the dev today put out the fire for him and i was really rather nice to the guy
and you all re-payed me with a bucket full of spit in the face.. i'm done.. DROWN idiots !
legendary
Blockchain Developer
David, presstab.. have you decided which moderator or trusted community member will be verifying the existence of the PM's you posted?

If the PM's are confirmed legitimate, I will relinquish control of this Hypnotique account to the mod/community member.

They are of course legitimate. And your offer is cute, a new thread and sock puppet will be created and it will all start over. Nobody cares, and all of the accusations have been answered. Get over it.

Pages:
Jump to: