Pages:
Author

Topic: [HYP] Let's take a closer look at HyperStake HYPER SCAM - page 11. (Read 23358 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm actually tired of posting in this thread

Why you still posting? Just curious?

You're suggesting I give a shit about 20K HYP? LOL

Send me 20K HYP here: pA8XfxbEvh8wjdjFgDyTijH1ZNngDpLmdE and I'll burn the coins publicly.

If you're going to quote me, at least do it properly and quote the whole sentence:

I'm actually tired of posting in this thread, I wish David or presstab would take me up on the offer to relinquish control of this account here.

Not sure why you haven't taken me up on this offer, unless of course the PM's you posted exist only in your imagination. Until then, enjoy the free promotion i guess.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
@Biomech

You proclaimed earlier that the HYP ponzi "Experiment" was a success.... already  Roll Eyes

Don't you think you should give it a little more time until you call it ?
Like what about all those POS coins coming in to exchanges eventually ?

I don't think you waited LONG ENOUGH before branding HYP a success LOL
as a matter of fact, i think saying that is grossly irresponsible and bordering on deceitful when you KNOW better Wink

Guys you may have grounds for a lawsuit again these guys when it crashes hard ahhaha

edit:
and by the way another deceptive marketing tactic used on the ANN page is the coins start date Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
I'm actually tired of posting in this thread

Why you still posting? Just curious?
legendary
Blockchain Developer
Hmm now a freshly created account is trying to extort me. Come on guys. Grow up and get a real job.

Isn't that David Latapie's HYP address?  Shocked

No, you must have copy and pasted the wrong address

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
Hmm now a freshly created account is trying to extort me. Come on guys. Grow up and get a real job.

Not according to the richlist.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

I am flattered you want to give me ALL the credit but you will notice i did not MAKE the topic here
and.. i was not the only one who helped expose this scam coin !
get it ?
or do i have to spell it out for you genius's here ?

give props where they are due guys Wink

if you don't know who to credit re-read the topic from start to finish please..
and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

Alright, just for shits and giggles, since you're an "expert" in all things..
How many bullets in the standard AK clip, What year was the gun introduced, what is it's caliber, and how many moving parts does it have?

address what i said earlier instead of attacking me personally.. REAL SIMPLE talk about HYP and its internal workings etc.
cut the crap playing games calling me a FUD'er etc.. leave that to the morons with the intellect of a sack of rocks, i expect better from you.

do me a favor and just address one single point i made earlier you dodged..

YOU KNOW THE COIN IS DOOMED !
Why ? = High Stake !
You know that in time there is going to be TOO MANY coins and the dumping for profit can not sustain the price. = crash with investors losing a lot of BTC !
Especially when the Richlist dump hard leaving these other small time guys holding the worthless bag.

form worthless shit coin TruckCoin to super valuable HYP coin and then later back to worthless coin again..
only difference is who stands in the middle raking in massive Bitcoin profits taken from a LOT of small time investors Bank accounts !

cocky ? smart guy ? know more about this than i do ?
put your HYP coins where your mouth is and step up and back up your mouth !

and tell these small time investors how no matter how man coins are SUPER Staked the price will keep going up.
how a 750% stake is a smart idea.. do it !
Lets hear how smart you guys are Wink

and tell these small time investors how your "experiment" disclaimer you keep posting every few minutes HAD to be set up using their Bitcoin
..instead of Test Net

Edit:
I will invest in Butter's Creamy Goo Sport Drink instead.. best served at room temperature.
I'd rather drink cum from a bottle than HYP scammers cocks !

Activity: 763
Merit: 534
Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?

Haha, okay ThunderTROLL Tongue

One reason, at least they were willing to spend the $30 a month to have a richlist/blockexplorer that is always updated.

You're sitting on 160k-200k TEK and at the time I mentioned the HYP richlist to you, you wanted to do a community collection or something like that. The TEK blockx.info site wasn't working during a time when people were concerned about forks.

Also, let's take the 160k number. That's 5.4% of TEK. Presstab has 3.36% of HYP. But hey, at least he is willing to spend the massive $30 a month charge for the HYP blockexplorer (which is really a steal since I know dudes that charge $100-$150 a month for the same stuff).

Can't dump my TEK fast enough. Just buy me out if you have so much faith in your coin Tongue

i bought 5.4% with cash or mined and staked it.. his cost... nothing. I spend money on Tek when i can, buying coins or funding work, want more feel free to contribute with something other than complaints.

Also this is irrelevant to why i should be impressed with anyone being on a richlist of a 100% premined coin.

I wouldn't expect a fair argument from somebody that writes investment threads for high interest coins and cant even calculate compound correctly.(multiple times wrongly stating that TEK pays a much higher yearly compound rate over hyper).

Yeah, well I'm removing your piece of shit coin off that thread. Was looking for just some fun coins, but uncover asshats like you Wink
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

I am flattered you want to give me ALL the credit but you will notice i did not MAKE the topic here
get it ?

and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool

Alright, just for shits and giggles, since you're an "expert" in all things..
How many bullets in the standard AK clip, What year was the gun introduced, what is it's caliber, and how many moving parts does it have?
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
some long winded shit pointing fingers, see above

Spoetnik, I have refrained from replying to you for a long time, because you post.. like a politician. You take just enough truth to make yourself look educated on a subject, spin it like a fucking centrifuge, spit it out, and pretend LOUDLY that you're doing no such thing.

I answered Hypnotique politely because he was polite to me. I'm answering you sarcasticly because it's what I'm best at, and on your best day you are a two bit amateur.

i don't have to be polite to you your responsible for pushing out Ponzi's out your coin cloning factory door..

And i was just saying your putting a spin on things.. maybe 5 times so don't copy cat what i say and try and use it on me.
what i posted was the truth and i have to be careful what i say because you cowards Troll me non stop pick apart every word i said non stop 24/7 trying to discredit me.
..with a tons of various alternate accounts  Roll Eyes

being polite to scammers who cause a diversion is not on my high priority list.. i like how you dodge every thing i said i earlier LOL

being nice while you rip people off is the name of the game i know Wink

and i did not quote the rest of what you said because i didn't even read it... i don't give a fuck what some lippy COCKY coin cloner thinks..
your a cancer on our scene and your going to have to leave.. and i will make sure of it one way or another scammer(s)  !
Get out of MY Altcoin scene !

watch your ass.

My ass is clean, and I'm not a developer or a cloner. Try again. Try HARDER. You just justified everything I said.
legendary
Activity: 938
Spoetnik, honey bunny, you're a funny fellow.

First off, you can go to http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/ like I told you for your coin numbers. It's not a scary site (I will hold your flipper if you want). Tranz uses it for HBN and CAP, see here:

http://hbn.cryptocoinexplorer.com/
http://cap.cryptocoinexplorer.com/

Now if you go to the HYP one, you will notice that there is a rich list with a *ton* of claimed addresses. I personally have never seen anything like this before Shocked

http://hyp.cryptocoinexplorer.com/rich

You can analyze these addresses all you want. Some users have performed interesting analysis on HYP, HBN, and CAP in my thread.

I leave you with a poem:

I'm in the milk and the milk's in me.
God Bless the milk and God Bless me!

Explain why anyone should be impressed from a richlist of a 100% premined coin?

Haha, okay ThunderTROLL Tongue

One reason, at least they were willing to spend the $30 a month to have a richlist/blockexplorer that is always updated.

You're sitting on 160k-200k TEK and at the time I mentioned the HYP richlist to you, you wanted to do a community collection or something like that. The TEK blockx.info site wasn't working during a time when people were concerned about forks.

Also, let's take the 160k number. That's 5.4% of TEK. Presstab has 3.36% of HYP. But hey, at least he is willing to spend the massive $30 a month charge for the HYP blockexplorer (which is really a steal since I know dudes that charge $100-$150 a month for the same stuff).

Can't dump my TEK fast enough. Just buy me out if you have so much faith in your coin Tongue

i bought 5.4% with cash or mined and staked it.. his cost... nothing. I spend money on Tek when i can, buying coins or funding work, want more feel free to contribute with something other than complaints.

Also this is irrelevant to why i should be impressed with anyone being on a richlist of a 100% premined coin.

I wouldn't expect a fair argument from somebody that writes investment threads for high interest coins and cant even calculate compound correctly.(multiple times wrongly stating that TEK pays a much higher yearly compound rate over hyper).

legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

get it ?

and i will warn ya.. you mess with the Penguin you get the full AK clip  Cool
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

Spoetnik, I have refrained from replying to you for a long time, because you post.. like a politician. You take just enough truth to make yourself look educated on a subject, spin it like a fucking centrifuge, spit it out, and pretend LOUDLY that you're doing no such thing.

I answered Hypnotique politely because he was polite to me. I'm answering you sarcasticly because it's what I'm best at, and on your best day you are a two bit amateur.

i don't have to be polite to you your responsible for pushing out Ponzi's out your coin cloning factory door..

And i was just saying your putting a spin on things.. maybe 5 times so don't copy cat what i say and try and use it on me.
what i posted was the truth and i have to be careful what i say because you cowards Troll me non stop pick apart every word i said non stop 24/7 trying to discredit me.
..with a tons of various alternate accounts  Roll Eyes

being polite to scammers who cause a diversion is not on my high priority list.. i like how you dodge every thing i said i earlier LOL

being nice while you rip people off is the name of the game i know Wink

and i did not quote the rest of what you said because i didn't even read it... i don't give a fuck what some lippy COCKY coin cloner thinks..
your a cancer on our scene and your going to have to leave.. and i will make sure of it one way or another scammer(s)  !
Get out of MY Altcoin scene !

watch your ass.
legendary
Blockchain Developer

legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.
What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh

His usual involvement. Self aggrandizement and FUD.

Go ahead and make me look stupid. I don't give a rat's ass what you do Tongue

EDIT: Oh wait, you're the dumbass. I said I paid OTC for HYP 2k sat. Go check the OTC board and you can see if you really care.

Show me where you said OTC. I'll wait.

Now you're saying you paid 2k sats per coin after the July 6 fork, and continued to pay >2k for your coins even though the exchanges hovered between 500-1000 sats until mid September?

Either way, this is besides the point. Let's move on
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
What was Spoetnik's role in this coin?   Huh
legendary
Anarchy is not chaos.

I answered Hypnotique politely because he was polite to me. I'm answering you sarcasticly because it's what I'm best at, and on your best day you are a two bit amateur. Feel free to point out my logical fallacies. The first one likely to come to mind is argumentum ad-hominem. Guilty. But in this case, it's not a logical fallacy because your WELL KNOWN character is, in fact, at issue.

I should be ashamed of myself? No, I should not. I took a risk knowing it was a risk, and I won. Oh, horrible me.

Truck coin was indeed an obscure coin, abandoned by it's developer. I can say that of about, oh, 700 alts right now. Are they all scams? Some, certainly. More of them, just plain incompetence. If I were to make accusations against ANY of them, I would for damn sure do my research.

First, shortly after HYP was forked from TRK, noise23 took control of that coin, and has somewhat revived it. Gonna call him a scammer too? Or is that just for the ones that gain the mainstream that aren't bitcoin or a clear gamble like your favorites? I won't say anything bad about your favorites, because I have no evidence and little knowledge of them.

When you say things in public that you cannot back, even if you're right but can't prove it, there is a legal tort involved. That tort is libel. Careful where you tread, as you are defaming people willy-nilly for nothing more than being investors. Yes, me. My actual identity is easy to find. I've used the name Biomech since several years prior to the creation of the World Wide Web, and it has long been associated with my real name. DO NOT accuse me of being a scammer. I take my rep serious, and you WILL retract that.

Let me give you a clue. On both this forum and several dedicated websites, the greatest of which is Google, there is a SEARCH function. Do NOT rely on Troll boxes, though to all appearances you belong on them, nor on your psychic sense (since you seem to know the motives of everyone) because none of these are particularly useful.

All coins currently out there either trade against Bitcoin or USD or other fiat. This is the way of things. At some point a coin will break out of that, most likely. That's the grand goal. To single out a coin BECAUSE it trades to bitcoin is more than merely disingenuous, it's outright lying. ALL altcoins trade against bitcoin. All of them.

We all have our favorites. Some, for no good reason, some for reasons that YOU might not understand or approve of. Your stance as the defender of the weak, newbie, etc. simply doesn't hold. I've read many posts from you over the time I've been on this forum, and it's absolutely always cocksure, self aggrandizing braggadocio. Alright, Always is hyperbole, but the few that it's not true of would barely fill a 800X600 page. I've yet to see EVEN ONE post from you that was helpful. And I've been here six months longer than my join date, because I do take my own advice. I lurked for a long time so as not to look like a fool when I did start posting. I failed in that, but I at least didn't make a complete ass of myself. You cannot say the same. Not honestly.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Mosty poloniex adds coins from same people of their circle.you trade there u feed pockets of same people
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: