Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 31. (Read 79098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Dice game at playforcrypto.com is almost ready, if not already. Its just need some graphic improvement and entrance infos about.

I have been discussing with dev here and then and he updates his game regularly. Go and try it. If you find and bugs please report it. There are still probably some.

After you log in, check "Dice" tab and you are ready to go. Oh, you need some HYPER to start of. HYPER can be earned by simply playing snake game. Check "Play" tab. Good luck.

Awesome. Thanks for giving another use for HYPER! Smiley

It still has a way to go but this is a great step.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Dice game at playforcrypto.com is almost ready, if not already. Its just need some graphic improvement and entrance infos about.

I have been discussing with dev here and then and he updates his game regularly. Go and try it. If you find any bugs please report it. There are still probably some.

After you log in, check "Dice" tab and you are ready to go. Oh, you need some HYPER to start of. HYPER can be earned by simply playing snake game. Check "Play" tab. Good luck.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

No.. Our coin is HYPER. Not sure why this type of question pops up all the time but all people have to do is actually read the first post of the thread to see which coin it is instead of guessing.

They probably think that because yobit tweeted two hours ago below with a link to your coin!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Hyperx+yobit

Odd, I submitted HYPER to their exchange recently so they may have added it but messed up on the ticker. I replied to their tweet and will send in a support ticket to see what is going on.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

No.. Our coin is HYPER. Not sure why this type of question pops up all the time but all people have to do is actually read the first post of the thread to see which coin it is instead of guessing.

They probably think that because yobit tweeted two hours ago below with a link to your coin!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=Hyperx+yobit
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

why the forum in yobit takes us to your thread ?!!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Still looking for some decent otc trades here.  If anyone is looking to sell i am interested.  Just not enough volume to buy off exchanges.  You can pm me and we will work something out.  Thanks

Still looking Grin

Anyone selling pm me and we can work something out

1 BTC each, Smiley

hyper btc flippening coming soon anyways... no need for selling now^^

Would love to be involved but have no coins to show for it.  Potentially have a group of people to help including developers possibly.  With no coins its hard to jump in  Undecided
legendary
Today i noticed that old HYPER explorer had been shut down for good. Its kinda somewhat a turning point for HYPER to stick away from old horror stories we had in those last 3 years. Happy birthday in that context.
legendary
Still looking for some decent otc trades here.  If anyone is looking to sell i am interested.  Just not enough volume to buy off exchanges.  You can pm me and we will work something out.  Thanks

Still looking Grin

1 BTC each, Smiley

1 BTC each of what amount (100k HYPER per 1 BTC)?

Anyway, ranlo, you are one of the earlier HYPER user if I am not mistaken. I wonder if you had any role in previous HYPER establishment under HF, if i am say that way.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Still looking for some decent otc trades here.  If anyone is looking to sell i am interested.  Just not enough volume to buy off exchanges.  You can pm me and we will work something out.  Thanks

Still looking Grin

1 BTC each, Smiley

hyper btc flippening coming soon anyways... no need for selling now^^
legendary

Still looking Grin

1 BTC each, Smiley
legendary

Still looking Grin

legendary
If the below do not work then please make sure you are using the latest version of HYPER which is 2.0.1.0

Node RPC command, just paste each one into the debug console and it will add the nodes.

addnode 188.165.203.89 add
addnode 104.131.19.87 add
addnode 185.195.27.55 add
addnode 195.74.52.227 add
addnode 167.114.103.43 add
addnode 173.80.255.116 add

HYPER Conf nodes,

addnode=188.165.203.89
addnode=104.131.19.87
addnode=185.195.27.55
addnode=195.74.52.227
addnode=167.114.103.43
addnode=173.80.255.116

Turns out I had the wrong version (was on 2.0.0.0 I guess). Updated and all is well. Thanks! Smiley
legendary
If the below do not work then please make sure you are using the latest version of HYPER which is 2.0.1.0

Node RPC command, just paste each one into the debug console and it will add the nodes.

addnode 188.165.203.89 add
addnode 104.131.19.87 add
addnode 185.195.27.55 add
addnode 195.74.52.227 add
addnode 167.114.103.43 add
addnode 173.80.255.116 add

HYPER Conf nodes,

addnode=188.165.203.89
addnode=104.131.19.87
addnode=185.195.27.55
addnode=195.74.52.227
addnode=167.114.103.43
addnode=173.80.255.116
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
So I'm unable to sync anymore. Didn't sync for a month, started getting orphans when trying. I've done four blockchain refreshes now, starting fresh, and I always get floods of orphans after a short while and it stalls.

Are there any solid nodes to link up to?
Same problem , nodes are needed.
legendary
So I'm unable to sync anymore. Didn't sync for a month, started getting orphans when trying. I've done four blockchain refreshes now, starting fresh, and I always get floods of orphans after a short while and it stalls.

Are there any solid nodes to link up to?
legendary
i recommend you hyper holders donate a bit of your stake to our devs Wink

with hyper being up in value they can get some reward for they work!!
P.S: what is the total amount of coins now? 6million coins?

HYPER supply is currently 5,665,725. Can check for live coin amounts via https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
i recommend you hyper holders donate a bit of your stake to our devs Wink

with hyper being up in value they can get some reward for they work!!
P.S: what is the total amount of coins now? 6million coins?
legendary
Quite recently Hyper advanced Gamecredits and Digibyte in tens of times. Now they advance times, HYPER in hundreds. What has to happens to catch up with them?

Active and ongoing development and the services surrounding hyper.  It just got kicked back off and more people need to participate as the couple gentleman doing it now cant do it by themselves.
Pages:
Jump to: