Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 34. (Read 79098 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Hyper price is 0.000x at least. Good luck buying at 0.00001^^

But we need trex Sad

Myself and a few others are looking into more exchanges for HYPER. As demand grows as the relaunch picks up the pace, we will naturally end up back on the big exchanges again, I'm sure of it.

Definitely need Bittrex. I still have the old Trex-HYPER bookmark on my toolbar "(0.00012363) BTC-HYPER" - don't do the math...or let's make it our goal to get back to that!
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Myself and a few others are looking into more exchanges for HYPER. As demand grows as the relaunch picks up the pace, we will naturally end up back on the big exchanges again, I'm sure of it.

have you been in the old hyper community?

Hm, if you are talking about psybits and his past relationship with HYPER i would say yes, he has been with HYPER all this time starting back in year 2014 in a term of social campaign manager. And I am sure he has more to say about that.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
so the swap is over, whats next?

cmc?

Hm, what is next?

Well from my point of you, definitely:

• Own HYPER game tournaments (still dont know will those be based on a monthly or weekly basis, or in a mixed way),
  • Financed HYPER game tournaments organized by others,
  • Supporting (aka financed) games from various game's developers (Valerian Universe, Snake faucet),
  • Implementing HYPER as a in-game currency in live games or in a games that are still in development or even in pre development stages,
  • etc.

But again, nothing is set in a stone, that is pointless, lets us just go with the flow and we will see what will happen along that. If there is a will, a path will show by itself, for sure. That is what i like with crypto, anyone can participate in their own best way of interests.

Previously day Psybits contacted me regarding future tournaments, told him i will be back to him as soon as possible. But yes, for now HYPER game tournaments is about to begin, as said on 1st July. All will be presented in coming days.

But what you meant with "cmc"?

This is all great, and I can see most of it happening soon.

I'm helping organize a new professional website for HYPER too.

Here is a sneak peek at what the new HYPER wallet will look like, this will be the splash screen.

The graphics for the new wallet are complete and they are in the process of implementing them.

Looking good!

Wow I really like the new wallet design.

But we need trex Sad

have you been in the old hyper community?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

cmc?

Hm, what is next?

• Own HYPER game tournaments (still dont know will those be based on a monthly or weekly basis, or in a mixed way),
  • Supporting (aka financed) games from various game's developers (Valerian Universe, Snake faucet),
  • Implementing HYPER as a in-game currency in live games or in a games that are still in development or even in pre development stages,
  • etc.

But again, nothing is set in a stone, that is pointless, lets us just go with the flow and we will see what will happen along that. If there is a will, a path will show by itself, for sure. That is what i like with crypto, anyone can participate in their own best way of interests.

Previously day Psybits contacted me regarding future tournaments, told him i will be back to him as soon as possible. But yes, for now HYPER game tournaments is about to begin, as said on 1st July. All will be presented in coming days.

This is all great, and I can see most of it happening soon.

I'm helping organize a new professional website for HYPER too.

Here is a sneak peek at what the new HYPER wallet will look like, this will be the splash screen.

The graphics for the new wallet are complete and they are in the process of implementing them.

Looking good!

Wow I really like the new wallet design.

But we need trex Sad

But we need trex Sad
Activity: 674

Looking good!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

legendary

I believe cmc refers to coinmarketcap, I could be mistaken though.
legendary

cmc?

Hm, what is next?

• etc.

legendary
The HYPER swap has officially ended. There are still a few people who are in the process of swapping their remaining coins and for those we will still continue to provide assistance in order to see that they can fully swap out their coins.

For anyone else who has not swapped their coins your time has expired.

Once all the remaining swaps have been completed the remaining HYPER from the swap wallet will be burned via the wallets burn command. There is currently 3076984.40878914 HYPER remaining in this wallet.

True, there are max 6 users that still need help with the swap and they are being taking care while typing this. Again, we are being patient with them an offer as much of assistance we can, because it is not their fault doing swap so late. It's, as said before, the broken software that has brought us here. And thank you to you all whose swaps went thru painlessly, just waiting patiently for next steps.

HYPER PR should be going out soon and has already been mentioned in the news HERE in regards to my new game. A big thank you goes out to Psybits for providing this service for HYPER.

A new wallet will be coming soon that will see a correction in the next stages of HYPER's staking to correct the minor issue of the times it transitions into these next stages. This is only a small issue and has already been corrected in wallet version 2.1.1.0 which is currently in my possession.

I have not released this new wallet as of yet as another one will be coming that gives the wallet a unique look. This development has been in the process for a bit now and is nearing completion.

Another big thanks goes out to crazyjack who has done an amazing job so far with helping the swap process go on. Without him this process would have been much longer and he has done us all a great service.

That is great article by Psybits, this will definitely bring even more players to Valerian Universe for sure. Game is great, i just log in everyday. Firstly, i go to faucet links, then to my planet, upgrading it, next thing is upgrading my battle cruiser. Buying missing or dead drones and ready to travel to distant galaxies. Oh and yes, i am piling up AntiMatter, dont know really why, just like it so see growing. And a share system is also great...oh, i could talk on and on...just try the game and invest some time to explore the game until you made a decision if its worth it.

legendary
Still looking for otc coins to purchase.  Any offers to sell you can pm me more to discuss.  Thanks

I was really busy in the past 4 days with my real life (nothing serious, just did some job interviews which had needed some pre-preparation) and with the swap dealing troubles. But again users were not guilty of anything for swap had being extended and prolonged. Its the software, that had caused so much problems.

But to get back to you offer, I guess, it wont happen so soon. I think you will still have to wait for some time more, cause i don't see anyone willing to sell. I think users are just waiting and eager to see what future will bring.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Golf clap to all the usual suspects.

Such an impressive and dedicated effort. Well done!
legendary
The HYPER swap has officially ended. There are still a few people who are in the process of swapping their remaining coins and for those we will still continue to provide assistance in order to see that they can fully swap out their coins.

For anyone else who has not swapped their coins your time has expired.

Once all the remaining swaps have been completed the remaining HYPER from the swap wallet will be burned via the wallets burn command. There is currently 3076984.40878914 HYPER remaining in this wallet.

HYPER PR should be going out soon and has already been mentioned in the news HERE in regards to my new game. A big thank you goes out to Psybits for providing this service for HYPER.

A new wallet will be coming soon that will see a correction in the next stages of HYPER's staking to correct the minor issue of the times it transitions into these next stages. This is only a small issue and has already been corrected in wallet version 2.1.1.0 which is currently in my possession.

I have not released this new wallet as of yet as another one will be coming that gives the wallet a unique look. This development has been in the process for a bit now and is nearing completion.

Another big thanks goes out to crazyjack who has done an amazing job so far with helping the swap process go on. Without him this process would have been much longer and he has done us all a great service.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Still looking for otc coins to purchase.  Any offers to sell you can pm me more to discuss.  Thanks
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
maybe its the same person....

lol, I think you might be on to something there.

Worst attempt at a cowardly alt account ever.  Wink
legendary
Hello CryptoDatabase, put to google translate what the guy above wrote, I think this is clear enough....

panda111, sadly, there are users around who are best just to ignore them. They are just spreading FUD and nothing else and they contribute nothing to community. We have one or two around (maybe its the same person), eventually they will get tired not gaining attention they want.

And this is how ignored user looks like from my side of view. Very useful, sadly, but that's the way I don't get bothered with the constant nonsense from certain users.

legendary
Hello CryptoDatabase, put to google translate what the guy above wrote, I think this is clear enough....

panda111, sadly, there are users around who are best just to ignore them. They are just spreading FUD and nothing else and they contribute nothing to community. We have one or two around (maybe its the same person), eventually they will get tired not gaining attention they want.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
I am missing all 28800  coins from swap, they saying I have received them. No I haven't.
They even saying that the wallet has been staking over a few days, not possible if there is nothing in my wallet and my internet was down for 2 days, which can proven by my internet provider. The discussion was finished on their part, no reply to my last two messages!
Anyone else missing coins?

I would really like to get to the bottom of this without being accused of being a liar.

Since you brought this to public and I dont want to post all PMs we exchange during the last days, trying to helped you out, but to sum up, CryptoDatabase already explained to you what may have happened to your coins. And for that you should copy his PM here for everyone to see it, but it wont help, no matter what. All transaction are irreversible.

And you said discussion was finished on our side? Well let me quote your last sentence you sent me 2 days ago.

I also told him that i'm completely stupid at computers, which I am, so this is my bad luck and a huge fucking lesson!

Good Luck with everything for the future...
Am I missing something or was there a hidden question?

And to quote my last PM to you:
Sorry to hear your story. As you are now aware many thieves are here lurking around for any opportunities.

And that is a reality. I got a feeling who might had been on a stealing spree, but I cant prove anything. And that is how crypto works.

CrypoDatabase will definitely response to your post, but I am sure he won't be as "gentle" as i was.

Thanks for your response, I can clearly see how it looks from your side, but that really isn't what happened here.
There was one or two questions left unanswered.
I have said I only had one new Hyper wallet address, i sent that in the emails to you. You sent me a screen shot of different IP address along with the hyper wallet address you sent the coins to, not mine! However, my hyper wallet address was in the middle with the words 'Rej' next to it. I was asking what that means? Does it mean that my address was rejected? Was that other address put in it's place?
http://imgur.com/a/un3xQ Cryptodatabase never answered that.

I never entered those submissions after each transaction I did, I waited to the end and I submitted one claim for the full amount of 28800
Your policy on the website said 'Please do not submit 100's of claims' so I didn't. Surely it should of been a warning for you then? Why would you except 55 claims when you knew I was sending 28800 in small amounts over 2 full days! You excepted all those 55 submissions, but rejected my one and only submission?

So, you really think someone has stolen the coins? But unfortunately that's it?! I'm the one that has lost out...

Pages:
Jump to: