Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 33. (Read 79098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Another HYPER giveaway is going on! Don't have any HYPER or already have some and want some more? Check out the link below to learn how to enter.

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?p=1234

If you would like to enter this giveaway but do not have enough NFO to participate please send either myself or Crazyjack a pm and we will help you get in.

That is great, another exposure for HYPER, will definitely attract some more users to HYPER. We are trying to be in a balance with those giveaways with other coins. And yes contact us if you need tickets for the lottery system.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Since the swap is over, when will cmc add hyper?

Can we name it hyper2?

Otherwise the old tag will be still around.

The swap isn't all the way complete yet, we are still assisting a couple people with their coins but we are nearly finished.

For the ticker, everyone decided to keep it as HYPER due to the marketing aspect. It is much easier to build off of something that already has a history than it is to start completely new.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Since the swap is over, when will cmc add hyper?

Can we name it hyper2?

Otherwise the old tag will be still around.
legendary
Another HYPER giveaway is going on! Don't have any HYPER or already have some and want some more? Check out the link below to learn how to enter.

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?p=1234

If you would like to enter this giveaway but do not have enough NFO to participate please send either myself or Crazyjack a pm and we will help you get in.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Crazyjack is fully legit (as if there were any doubt). I sent him my wallet.dat with around 340k HYPER and he handled the swap issues I was having with no issues or concern.  Thank you team for keeping the coin going.  Ad Astra!

I second (or 50th) this comment! Crazyjack has been unbelievably helpful in the swap and in getting HYPER back on its feet - CryptoDatabase as well. The community is lucky to have them.

Not sure if anyone has any PINK coin from back in 2014, but they are currently involved in a big coin swap as well. They have a very cool and helpful community and are doing some pretty impressive things with marketing and social media. Might be able to get some ideas for HYPER roadmap.
legendary
Crazyjack is fully legit (as if there were any doubt). I sent him my wallet.dat with around 340k HYPER and he handled the swap issues I was having with no issues or concern.  Thank you team for keeping the coin going.  Ad Astra!

Thank you for your kind words, but without common trust and with the leading help of CryptoDatabase this wouldn't be possible. Anyway next giveaway is about to being at forum.cryptoinfo.net. Still need to set the right amount of HYPER so we won't exceed the average. Stay tuned and yes, AD ASTRA.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Crazyjack is fully legit (as if there were any doubt). I sent him my wallet.dat with around 340k HYPER and he handled the swap issues I was having with no issues or concern.  Thank you team for keeping the coin going.  Ad Astra!
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Still looking for a big otc buy if anyone is interested pm me.  Will be willing to buy a decent amount from you.  Thanks
legendary
But to receive 5% per month you should first check if you are using the right wallet version. Because i just check explorer and see that 4 wallets and maybe even more are still using version 2.0.0 which has/had an error where staking was set to 5% per year. So please those who are still using old version of HYPER wallet, upgrade it ASAP to version 2.0.1. Get yourself a new wallet here at https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/wallets.php.

legendary
Staking with new wallet works nice, but i have to wait sometimes several hours even with large blocks. Any idea ?

Based on what is stated below taken from HYPER's code, it's all depends on how old your coins, how many coins you have related to the current network weight. In short, you can do actually nothing, because you compete along with the others, your best choice is to increase your number of coins. But don't worry, you will still get your 5% per month.

Code:
int nStakeMinConfirmations = 20;
unsigned int nStakeMinAge = 8 * 60 * 60; // 8 hours
unsigned int nModifierInterval = 10 * 60; // time to elapse before new modifier is computed
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Staking with new wallet works nice, but i have to wait sometimes several hours even with large blocks. Any idea ?
legendary
I am just testing out this new platform for setting up some HYPER Guaranteed Freerolls Poker Tournaments where players will be able to earn some HYPER (those interested in this type of games). There are some freerolls currently on the way, especially there is one on wednesday 21st June. Will tell you more later that day about gameplay, etc. if it's worth it.

legendary
hey, what do you think about making a fund for trex listening?

We already have BTC fund for that. But if they still want 3 BTC for listing HYPER on their exchange, well, i am sure we wont raise that much, not even close. But yes, we need another one or two exchange along novaexchange to strengthen our position.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
hey, what do you think about making a fund for trex listening?
legendary
The swap did not end yet. 1 more year will pass. They help late. Will be hyper in an ass! I will not be surprised. if blockchain old is closed and they will take themselves Hyper (Criptodatabasa ana crazy///)

I'll leave the swap available as long as it takes for people to receive what is rightfully theirs, your opinion means absolutely nothing to me bud as you are nothing but a liar who has tried to steal thousands of dollars from our community and failed.
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
99 percent of ICO and coins (which grew in hundreds of times today) in two years will cost NOL!... I believe that our GIPER will not be included into their number. I join those who say that without BITTREX and POLONIEX there will be no perspective. (RUS)
crazyjack! You help Côme Vy? Vy you do not right thing. SWAP has to be closed! Sebk you will leave coins. 3000000 it is necessary to burn!
The swap did not end yet. 1 more year will pass. They help late. Will be hyper in an ass! I will not be surprised. if blockchain old is closed and they will take themselves Hyper (Criptodatabasa ana crazy///)
legendary
We have a new winner for Hyperactive Insanely Clean Skull Super Giveaway that ended yesterday on 17th June.

Congrats to the Mikt.

HYPER will definitely be involved in next giveaway. Stay tuned for official announcement. In the mean time if anyone, as usual, needs tickets for next giveaway, let me know or get in contact with CrypoDatabase and we will make sure you get some. I rather to see if some from HYPER community wins next giveaway.
legendary

Hyper price is 0.000x at least. Good luck buying at 0.00001^^

But we need trex Sad

Myself and a few others are looking into more exchanges for HYPER. As demand grows as the relaunch picks up the pace, we will naturally end up back on the big exchanges again, I'm sure of it.

Definitely need Bittrex. I still have the old Trex-HYPER bookmark on my toolbar "(0.00012363) BTC-HYPER" - don't do the math...or let's make it our goal to get back to that!

Anything can happen, we may even surpass this rate. I am not really that much concerned about price as long we will develop services for public and been able to sustain those services permanently. In this field of operation, crypto area, is all about trust and i think users are mainly looking for that along to find some places for their money to grow. And that is something hard to find nowaday, but when you do, stick to it. If all comes together at right place, value will come along.
Pages:
Jump to: