Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 35. (Read 79098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
CryptoDatabase! Give it money. I stole hQpzNyzLFF5nNKK5WBYAmocQTs63A8vttW
  I will not give you - you are a fool!

Nice try bud, the IP for the hj9 address matches with several of the hQp swaps.

legendary
I am missing all 28800  coins from swap, they saying I have received them. No I haven't.
They even saying that the wallet has been staking over a few days, not possible if there is nothing in my wallet and my internet was down for 2 days, which can proven by my internet provider. The discussion was finished on their part, no reply to my last two messages!
Anyone else missing coins?

I would really like to get to the bottom of this without being accused of being a liar.

As crazyjack stated above, I am not as nice as he is. The evidence that I collected shows that you did in fact receive your coins.

There were over 50 swap transactions that came from your wallet and in the process of inserting them into the swap form you happened to miss some of them. I notified crazyjack that this was the case and he contacted you to let you know. Shortly after you were contacted the remaining missing swaps were inserted into my database. Keep in mind that this was not the same day that you entered them and was a few days after. This tells me that you not only got his message but that you were the only one that could have known that those specific swaps were missing out of 50+. To top this off the missing transactions that were inserted all used the same HYPER address as the previous ones that came from your wallet and repeated the changing IP pattern as the previous ones.

During the swap process you used TOR Browser to insert this, possibly to use this excuse that you didn't get them.

When asked why you kept constantly changing your IP address after every couple of swap insertions you claimed that you had a non-static IP and that this was the reason. You then turn around and claimed that you only sent in 1 swap transaction which is a straight up lie when compared to the missing swaps that you inserted upon request.

I have seen a lot of nonsense but this one is a first where someone deliberately tried to set it up to make this claim.

I could be wrong but the circumstances surrounding your swaps just don't add up.

In addition to the above, your coins were not sent until you had entered your remaining swaps which means they sat there for several days waiting for you to finish inserting them.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
I am missing all 28800  coins from swap, they saying I have received them. No I haven't.
They even saying that the wallet has been staking over a few days, not possible if there is nothing in my wallet and my internet was down for 2 days, which can proven by my internet provider. The discussion was finished on their part, no reply to my last two messages!

I would really like to get to the bottom of this without being accused of being a liar.

Since you brought this to public and I dont want to post all PMs we exchange during the last days, trying to helped you out, but to sum up, CryptoDatabase already explained to you what may have happened to your coins. And for that you should copy his PM here for everyone to see it, but it wont help, no matter what. All transaction are irreversible.

And you said discussion was finished on our side? Well let me quote your last sentence you sent me 2 days ago.

I also told him that i'm completely stupid at computers, which I am, so this is my bad luck and a huge fucking lesson!

Good Luck with everything for the future...
Am I missing something or was there a hidden question?

And to quote my last PM to you:
Sorry to hear your story. As you are now aware many thieves are here lurking around for any opportunities.

And that is a reality. I got a feeling who might had been on a stealing spree, but I cant prove anything. And that is how crypto works.

CrypoDatabase will definitely response to your post, but I am sure he won't be as "gentle" as i was.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
 I am missing all 28800  coins from swap, they saying I have received them. No I haven't.

legendary
And while browsing HYPER explorer at http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/network.php i noticed that one of you still hasn't updated his wallet to new version, so from 2.0.0 to version 2.0.1. You aren't getting 5% per month from stakes. If you are reading this, by any chance, please update your wallet.

legendary
And just to break all this talks about swap ending soon, i would like to point you to Valerian Universe game where you can, just with some playing, earn a daily game shares which are then splitted among active players of that day. Just look at the screenshot below. Awesome work by CryptoDatabase.

legendary
As said to someone in PM, hurry up with the swap, there are only 173 blocks remaining until reaching block 50,000 when swap claim page will be removed.

Also, thank you crazyjack and CryptoDatabase for all your work in helping everyone get their coins swapped. I hope others were less of a PITA than I was  Grin

Onward and upward HYPER 2.0!

Sorry to disappoint you, but there were others whose swaps were even worse or still needs very much of assistance. And some where even, eh...wont say it..anyway, at the end I am quite surprised how many users swapped their coins. Never had thought about that at the beginning when we started with this "show".
legendary
Those who are jumping on the last train and trying to catch the last breath of swap, i recommend you to first download my bootstrap from this link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19361839.

There is a bootstrap updated as of 4th June up to block 3596933.

Then remove your original wallet.dat from your HYPER folder and save it to somewhere safe.

After you do that, run HYPER client with my bootstrap and without wallet.dat file in that folder (HYPER folder).

That way you HYPER client will create new wallet.dat (so, new wallet) and synchronization will be much faster (very much), rather than starting client with your original wallet.dat.

After all remaining blocks are downloaded, copy back your backed up wallet.dat to HYPER folder. The new wallet.dat can be removed. It was created just for speed up downloading process of blocks.

Warning! If you don't know in details what i just described, don't follow this steps. You might delete something you shouldn't. So, this is meant only for those who knows what and how.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
As said to someone in PM, hurry up with the swap, there are only 173 blocks remaining until reaching block 50,000 when swap claim page will be removed.

Also, thank you crazyjack and CryptoDatabase for all your work in helping everyone get their coins swapped. I hope others were less of a PITA than I was  Grin

Onward and upward HYPER 2.0!
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

hallelujah! I can't wait to never open that old wallet ever again.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500

finally.... it is really important to move on
legendary
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
CryptoDatabase paranoid! It occupied Hyper for the sake of the benefit. He appropriated many disputable coins. "It is more than one million precisely. I swore with BITTREX//
There will be no HYPER to BITTREX yet - nothing good will be
I sold all to HYPER very expensively! On 1005 satoshi! Will not be more expensive. Do not want to bring to the good exchanges and swear as paranoids. The lottery is some! Nonsense.
There is nothing more offensive, than to realize all size of the missed profit... (It for this purpose who sells because of growth of NXT). DEBUNE is much more, than NXT as a coin! Then the you will bite elbows! (RUS)
legendary
Giveaway is taking off, looks like this one will be a lot harder to win. If anyone wants tickets for this giveaway please message either me or crazyjack and we will help you out with entering. There is enough NFO in the jackpot to enter 12 more giveaways if you win. Can also store the NFO in the bank for the 10% interest every 5 days which will provide unlimited entries into further giveaways from the stakes.

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=137

legendary
Another giveaway for HYPER is going on over at CryptoInfo sponsored by Crazyjack, a big thanks to him. In 6 days the drawing will take place and the winner will receive HYPER, INSANE, SOAP, RUNES, and PIRATE BLOCKS.

Enter it by reading the following thread, https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=137

Cool, HYPER has been added in this Hyperactive Insanely Clean Skull Super Giveaway! Haven't run a calculation how much this sum up in terms of BTC value but this giveaway is going to be quite massive and substantial.

So, if anyone need tickets for this giveaway, let me know, i will send you some. I rather to see if some from HYPER community wins this giveaway, this way we would certainly increase our chances for winning.

Oh, and yes, follow that link CrypoDasebase provided above this post.

legendary
Another giveaway for HYPER is going on over at CryptoInfo sponsored by Crazyjack, a big thanks to him. In 6 days the drawing will take place and the winner will receive HYPER, INSANE, SOAP, RUNES, and PIRATE BLOCKS.

Enter it by reading the following thread, https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=137
legendary
i am not disrespecting anything he has done... i also donated to his address, after i had swapped my coins.

it is simply the fact that interesting exchanges drop away because of personal issues. i talked to bill weeks ago but he wants the dev team to contact him.

We cannot go and ask for any given coin add.

So i think after the swap hyper can be a candidate for trex again.

Ah no, what you said was fine. I was just making a point regarding what you said about other exchanges. The only exchange not willing to list HYPER is Cryptopia.

Bill told me they would be more than happy to relist HYPER during my discussions with him so that is not an issue. This was before they changed their fee structures and requirements for coins to be added though.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
i am not disrespecting anything he has done... i also donated to his address, after i had swapped my coins.

it is simply the fact that interesting exchanges drop away because of personal issues. i talked to bill weeks ago but he wants the dev team to contact him.

We cannot go and ask for any given coin add.

So i think after the swap hyper can be a candidate for trex again.

I meant nothing personal and didnt talk about you. On the contrary, thank you for your support, we surely need more members like you.  

But as far as I can see, HYPER community is merely assembled from observers rather than decision makers, for now. Quite normal based on to what software we had to tolerate all this years.

I think if we continue with that progress, that will improve for sure.

There are two indicators that speak for itself.

Number of users who participated in a swap and rising demand for HYPER in novaexchange.

About CoinExchange.io, CryptoDatabase and others, what if we eliminate GP from this proposal of joint approach, do you have maybe any other coin in your mind that would go along with this offer?

Have you been given any time limit for listing both HYPER and GP on CoinExchange.io?

Should we wait until swap ends, asking Bittrex again if there are any new conditions about being listed back and then we see where we stand?

def wait before the swap is finished i think... i woukd simply contact bill on the slack channel and see what he has to say or ask....
Pages:
Jump to: