Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 32. (Read 79098 times)

Activity: 734
Merit: 500
coinexchange.io seems to be a good place for hyper..

CoinExchange will be coming soon hopefully. Now that the swap process is finally finished we are moving on to getting HYPER into new services.

We are currently awaiting the developers to provide some info in regards to operating the burn command so once I hear back from them the remaining 2539480.40818914 can be burned.

Cost of addition to CE: 0.25 BTC which can be covered by the dev fund.
More info,
http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=85.0

vry nice! Thanks a lot for your work
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

CoinExchange will be coming soon hopefully. Now that the swap process is finally finished we are moving on to getting HYPER into new services.

We are currently awaiting the developers to provide some info in regards to operating the burn command so once I hear back from them the remaining 2539480.40818914 can be burned.

Cost of addition to CE: 0.25 BTC which can be covered by the dev fund.
More info,
http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=85.0
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Quite recently Hyper advanced Gamecredits and Digibyte in tens of times. Now they advance times, HYPER in hundreds. What has to happens to catch up with them?
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Still looking for some decent otc trades here.  If anyone is looking to sell i am interested.  Just not enough volume to buy off exchanges.  You can pm me and we will work something out.  Thanks

Still looking Grin
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
As stated yesterday i believe now is the right time to start our little tournaments as part of our services to HYPER community and to wider crypto community overall. Havent really talked with CryptoDatabase about funding that tournament system, but I think is plausible, if not, rate might change. I am just point this forward for wider opinion from your side. And honestly i dont think we will reach 5 players in total per month, but i guess its a start. Ok, so here it is:

Game of the month:
(starts in July 2017)

Team Fortress 2
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
well i dont understand your opinion at all... it is like hyper never had its run at the top.

trex changed their policies a lot... i had a talk with bill several times lately. they are intersted in good coins. of course hyper will not reach 1000btc volume on day one.

but on nova it wont even go to 1btc.

Simply wrong attitude in my opinion. as soon as the swap is done, and btw. i stil dont get what those 2 people have problems with, we should reach out to trex and let them see that hyper has been saved from the graveyard.

i already donated some hyper to you guys, because i appreciate your work! never believed to see this great coin back.

As already explained, we the common users wont make any difference for bill and trex. they want to talk to the devs.
I'd love to get HYPER back on trex, but I think we need to get a marketing and social media push before to make sure the crypto world is aware of what's going on with HYPER 2.0 and that this rebirth is happening! With all the Ethereum/ICO chaos, most crypto folks probably don't know this has happened. What ever happened to jtnichol is he still around? He used to tweet and post videos, but that was a long time ago.

As one of those 2 people, I can tell you, the old wallet was just unusable. I had so many transactions that the wallet took about 3 hours to load and sync with the network. Then, once I got to the console and ran the unlock and send to swap address commands it took another hour. If I was lucky, the transaction would go through, if not, run the send to swap address command with a lower amount and hope it goes through. I'd keep lowering the amount until it went through. After one send, I'd have to shut down the wallet and restart and resync with the network again which was another 3+ hour ordeal. It took me a few weeks into May to figure out this method and by the time the swap ended, I only had about 80% of my coins swapped over. crazyjack and CryptoDatabase have gone above and beyond in this process to help everyone get their coins swapped.
legendary
well i dont understand your opinion at all... it is like hyper never had its run at the top.

Simply wrong attitude in my opinion. as soon as the swap is done, and btw. i stil dont get what those 2 people have problems with, we should reach out to trex and let them see that hyper has been saved from the graveyard.

i already donated some hyper to you guys, because i appreciate your work! never believed to see this great coin back.

As already explained, we the common users wont make any difference for bill and trex. they want to talk to the devs.

About those who still need help with their swap, I want to say its just one more user to go. And it should be done by tonight. I am working as a mediator between them and CryptoDatabase. There is no other way, since swap claim page has been terminated as scheduled.

trex changed their policies a lot... i had a talk with bill several times lately. they are intersted in good coins. of course hyper will not reach 1000btc volume on day one.

but on nova it wont even go to 1btc.

Activity: 674
It would seem pointless even trying to get listed on Trex until there is some serious volume on the existing exchanges.  They expect a minimum of 0.5BTC volume per day and with the high POS, holding rather than trading HYPER would seem to be the more attractive option to most.

(I would love to see HYPER on Trex again btw, but I feel it's too soon to be talking about that.  Could be wrong of course, just my personal opinion.)
legendary

i wish you were more optimistic about trex hehe... everything look nice now. plus yobit could help or coinexchange.io

Hm, i would say i am neither optimistic or pessimistic, i just try to look at things as they are based on my previous experience. And about Bittrex, as being one of my favorite exchange they are just trying to eliminate small and irrelevant cryptocurrencies. And I support that decision, its just i think we are not there yet, to be that much relevant player on crypto market to stand out. Maybe later, but for now we are just to small. So, in that aspect Bittrex will try to eliminate us as well, but we will see about that if they have changed their attitude, or better to say, their business model.
legendary
Damn... everything is setup for trex now ^^

hey could you revive $hyper please Smiley

twitter is still spreading shit...

What do you mean by that, oh you mean HYPER twitter account? If that is so, I don't control it. Maybe login information is held by psybits.

And what sh** is being spread around? Always post link or source when saying smth.

And for Bittrex, yes soon, just i dont think we will be successful, but ok, it's worth the shot.

i wish you were more optimistic about trex hehe... everything look nice now. plus yobit could help or coinexchange.io

and re twitter... i mean it is old shit that twitter is posting, when you go for $hyper.

it would be nice to have some news there  Smiley

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%24hyper&src=typd

Hm, I see nothing wrong with that $Hyper account, although I see it for the first time. All i can see are some Snake faucet promotion tweet links, that is ok. But again there are no enough users working on HYPER for now. If you are willing to take a lead on some areas, you would be more than welcome.  If not, well, progression will be slower and that is still ok.

HYPER is controlled by users and that is why everyone can take an action and don't wait for others to make a first step.

For everyone, i wont be here forever, not even CrypoDatabase, or someone else, not even you. So, lets progress with a nice and steady pace, where will this lead us, who knows. I hate giving out high promises what will i do or I wont do, because you never know what next day will bring.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Still looking for some decent otc trades here.  If anyone is looking to sell i am interested.  Just not enough volume to buy off exchanges.  You can pm me and we will work something out.  Thanks

What do you mean by that, oh you mean HYPER twitter account? If that is so, I don't control it. Maybe login information is held by psybits.

And what sh** is being spread around? Always post link or source when saying smth.

And for Bittrex, yes soon, just i dont think we will be successful, but ok, it's worth the shot.

and re twitter... i mean it is old shit that twitter is posting, when you go for $hyper.

it would be nice to have some news there  Smiley

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%24hyper&src=typd
legendary

legendary
Damn, days are just running away, never have thought this swap will take so much time. Only 1 or 2 users are still in a need of a help with the swap and then we are ready to go. 1st July is coming really fast and still haven't announced game tournament plans for that month. But I have it a rough shape and it will include Team Fortress 2 as a first, licence free game, HYPER Tournament game.

Tournament will take whole month, players will be paid based on several criterias, such as total player's base, time spent playing, achived points, HYPER community rank, week winners and month winner and more. But more, later, as said. I hope I it will post it this day or until this friday.

Trex is delisting coins without development... hyper has a very active support now.

I cannot approach bill another time, but we will have to be on trex, because there no other exchanges relevant out there...
legendary
Crazyjack is fully legit (as if there were any doubt). I sent him my wallet.dat with around 340k HYPER and he handled the swap issues I was having with no issues or concern.  Thank you team for keeping the coin going.  Ad Astra!

I second (or 50th) this comment! Crazyjack has been unbelievably helpful in the swap and in getting HYPER back on its feet - CryptoDatabase as well. The community is lucky to have them.

Not sure if anyone has any PINK coin from back in 2014, but they are currently involved in a big coin swap as well. They have a very cool and helpful community and are doing some pretty impressive things with marketing and social media. Might be able to get some ideas for HYPER roadmap.

This would certainly worth to take a look, but with so many thing happening around with limited number of people willing to get their hands dirty, this will just have to wait, but as said, i will jump in their tread here and then to see what's their story.
legendary
Since the swap is over, when will cmc add hyper?

Can we name it hyper2?

Otherwise the old tag will be still around.

The swap isn't all the way complete yet, we are still assisting a couple people with their coins but we are nearly finished.

For the ticker, everyone decided to keep it as HYPER due to the marketing aspect. It is much easier to build off of something that already has a history than it is to start completely new.

Ok, as CryptoDatabase described it to me several posts ago, "cmc" refers to coinmarketcap, right? This will be done when we burn the remaining unwrapped coins (soon). And with that we get a real picture of market capitalization which will be later taken to cmc.

We won't change HYPER abbreviation now to smth new. This has been decided long time ago with voting poll. And its not needed it. Old tag is sufficient more than enough.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org