Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 19. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
Job is necessary to pay Bills and meet the expenses.First of learn about crypto market and gain expertise to get stable in crypto field.Crypto is best medium to gain handsome income ,If you want invest full time in crypto make sure have affordabilty to pay bills.Leaving job and investing full time in crypto will help to earn more as compare to regular job.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I can't relate on this matter since im not working in a company. But i would like to suggest this,always focus and have mindset. When at work,set aside bitcoin on your mind focus on your work. When you step out of your home,just relax yourself and forget bitcoin for a while
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

All you need to do now is to stand for what you choose, Do not blame the crypto currency because it can greatly help in our lives. Actually your software developer work can also be used here. You can freelance and there you can earn with your knowledge and you can get paid with bitcoin.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Good thing that you still prioritize your job even you are learning about cryptocurrency because it will be good if you have another source of income for you not to have any problem in paying all of your expenses as long you can handle and manage both of your jobs.
Activity: 293

It would be tough on your part to do your responsibilities at work while you are very eager to learn crypto.  Time management plays a good role on your situation. Since we have a limited time,  you should divide your time to smoothly execute your deliverables at work and learn about crypto.
Activity: 537

Some of my friends who started studying the crypto market back in 2013, now have a good return on investment. And those who recently came into this business, in my opinion, should use it only as a hobby!
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
The best solution is to combine stable work with working with crypto-currencies. Vezda has its pros and cons, and it is necessary to think about how to minimize ristok. Stability, including financial - is very important.
Activity: 234
Merit: 1

Thank you, friend , this happens to me, but cryptocurrency going no where soonest, because lots of project CEO will be jutting to jail from offense ranging from public fraud scam name them all in the name of ico or token practical example, are over everywhere government are watching them especially usa
Activity: 448
It is true that getting to know Cryptocurrency is a very pleasant one. and maybe because it's so that makes us sometimes forget the time, not at work or again gathered with family, always want to take a smartphone and enter the world of cryptocurrency, let alone a crypto trader, he wants every moment to see the price changes. so my suggestion, if this Cryptocurrrncy is a side job and you still have more important work, then arrange the best time possible. do not get it because of Cryptocurrency, you lose your job.
Activity: 282
Merit: 4
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think the crypto currency should be viewed not as the main source of income. Everything is too unstable. Spend sufficient time on your basic work.
Activity: 21

You should be more focused on your main job, because the main job becomes a definite source of income. Don't spend most of your time on crypto, when you still really need your work.
Activity: 21
This may fill in as case in the meantime cautioning to those crypto devotees that invest more energy here than genuine exceptionally the individuals who has normal occupation like me.

I never encountered thusly on the grounds that I had a restriction however im doing some crypto work at my working environment I set aside a few minutes wont influence my activity obligation,and im fortunate in light of the fact that I have instructs my better half about other crypto things so at whatever point I an, excessively bustling shes there, making it impossible to catch up my wor
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
Me as a student and a crypto enthusiast at the same time also experience the same feeling where I spend most of my time in cryptoworld rather than studying and doing my school works which I know is not right. There are times that I can't do my school papers just to comply to my bounty campaigns. Now, I'm trying my best to manage my time studying and doing campaigns at the same time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101

Based on my experience as a student, Time management is needed if you are studying, doing the school works, and doing your bounty campaign at the same time. I do agree that focusing on your regular job must be a priority first than doing things in cryptocurrency (bounty, mining, trading, etc.) and learning cryptocurrency. Still, you can focus both with time management.
Activity: 154
I always make sure that I finish my work before entering to crypto space. I don't want to get mess with my work because it gives me my main income that I provide to my family. I make sure that everything is OK before I jump to crypto works.
Activity: 31
If you are a regular consumer, you probably will not want to use Bitcoin. Despite many years of efforts, Bitcoin startups have not yet been able to develop payment applications that consumers generally find useful. So if you use Bitcoin you should use your spare cash and your free time is better.
Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
A huge plus in constant work is its constancy, therefore it is necessary to value work!
Activity: 73
Whenthe performance of bitcoin and altcoins skyrocketed in the past year, many people feel leaving the official job and choose to go there, but when the market declines and then regrets, this is what makes us always have to be wise in making choices.
I am student and still remember when i first heard about bitcoin i was so surprise we can increase our money in just short time i also do the same i spend my all day and all time learning bitcoin and its process.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Whenthe performance of bitcoin and altcoins skyrocketed in the past year, many people feel leaving the official job and choose to go there, but when the market declines and then regrets, this is what makes us always have to be wise in making choices.
they dont make consider carefully their decision.they only think about the good stuff,and forget if the worst case scenario happens.such as bitcoin price falling and value of their asset decrease.
Activity: 352
Merit: 2
  Always give your responsibilities the first priority, even if it's before your own interests. A job is a "very big" responsibility, whatever kind of Job is, when you contract with your boss to work with him you contract to do the responsibilities gived to you in prior and you are paid accordingly.
 If you are interested on cryptos or anything else, it is not difficult to follow just organise yourself. (Just make the things according there priorities), Some organisation in your life and you'll be always on the Top!
Pages:
Jump to: