Pages:
Author

Topic: I am so stressful with trading coins, I lost 13000$ - page 37. (Read 2726 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
It's a simple answers: your money your choice. If you are going to this market with your greedy and lack of understanding, you will lost all your money. And noway to get back your money  Grin
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
Trading isnt that as easy thing like buying at the dips and selling at the peaks,theres a lot of things to consider,technical and fundamental analysis should be also considered,you might need to learn the basic technical analysis because it can save your ass from getting rekt from your trades.I have been studying technical indicators for 2months and i have been trading for about a week and today i have 30% gains since last week.Swing trading in a 4hr chart is my trading style you should know yourself which type of person are you? so that your trading style would fit to your personality.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I'm so stupid when attending crypto currency, who can help me to get money back? I also ask many traders who has experiences in this one, but I still lost money
Pages:
Jump to: