Pages:
Author

Topic: I am sorry for the people - page 15. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60
January 22, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
These threads are always funny, you're that new you don't understand a basic correction yet have the confidence to tell others what to do?
This happens all the time, when we are in a long bull run I start to get more fearful the longer it goes as I've seen this happen many times, once it happens and corrects, the room for margin opens back up and the risk of loss goes down, see the positive in it.

Also these corrections have never been a 1 day dump followed by a next day boost then upward trend, they always ripple for at least 1-2 weeks before we start picking up again, BTC is bouncing between 10-12k and you're in a panic? it was worth about $1000 this time last year.

crypto is going no where, I don't buy the "no central control, no bank control" bs, 1 wealthy entity can buy up most of crypto over time then we have a nice common world reserve and no real shift of "who owns most currency", could it be bitcoin? I doubt it, but it'll be blockchain based and if the king of blockchain fails hard no one will embrace the movement.

Just my 2c
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Actualy, if the whole market shrink, this will be a great thing. A rare oportunity to buy good coins(BTC, Eth, LTC) realy cheap and then hold and wait market to recover and surpass current cap;)
It was nice from you to advise them. But people don't listen. Or maybe some people did try to buy some time to be able to get out before it was too late. People need to be more careful before investing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
January 22, 2018, 10:05:31 AM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

Hmm, I have a feeling that you were not the sincere when you have start this topic. In fact, many investors are interested in altcoins.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 10:00:51 AM
Actualy, if the whole market shrink, this will be a great thing. A rare oportunity to buy good coins(BTC, Eth, LTC) realy cheap and then hold and wait market to recover and surpass current cap;)
Activity: 245
Merit: 12
January 22, 2018, 09:59:31 AM
Yep. They didn't believe you.

Did you believe me? Are you on a safer side by selling?
Yes, i did. I have seen what was going to happen. I didn't have any BTC. But i have some positions on ICO. Which i think is still ok. They may go down a little too i think.
I hope that people are not losing too much. The fall is going to be spectacular. Altcoins are going to suffer a little. Big coins are going to suffer more i think.

These guys are trapped again because of a small pump from last 2 days and believed market is back. But this time fall is going to be huge.
January 22, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

Yes, i did. I have seen what was going to happen. I didn't have any BTC. But i have some positions on ICO. Which i think is still ok. They may go down a little too i think.
I hope that people are not losing too much. The fall is going to be spectacular. Altcoins are going to suffer a little. Big coins are going to suffer more i think.
January 22, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

January 22, 2018, 09:48:06 AM
January 22, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
It is happening. LOL guys.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2018, 05:05:22 PM
Do not tell people what to do, everyone is busy with their own affairs, so you do not need to wear delirium, excessive aging can bring good javelin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 06:27:20 AM
Don't you have something better to do.
What are you trying to accomplish?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
January 18, 2018, 04:57:43 AM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I do not agree with your opinion, I will still hold my coins maybe now the price of coin dropped drastically but this mine is only takes about 6 months to make it normal then at the time I will buy a ton of condoms if it is necessary

LOL. You dont need the condom mate but women bandage to cover the blood.  Hahaha
This op just want us to do panic sell and he can get the lowest price possible and will profit next. Be wise before doing anything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
January 18, 2018, 04:53:07 AM
Sell it so i can grab it at this price and if its going down again i will buy more. You think you can get rich in one month ? People who get rich now is people who hold bitcoin for 5-7 years already. They deserve it, they believe in bitcoin from day one and also who ever buy ethereum on ico. They also deserve it. They dare to put their money on highest risk then today when bitcoin worthless and no one knows it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
January 18, 2018, 04:49:22 AM
Another trash talk look you all need to grow up and have the patience to suffer a loss also , just tell me a alternative to crypto currencies which will give you 5 times the return and suddenly due too a rumour which was created by a korean official the price fell but as it was uncovered the price is clearly rising now if you should yours you deserve it for not having patience.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:45:43 AM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have

Why sell just because you see that the market is down at the moment? i think its a great time to buy coin, selling is not a good way to earn when the market goes red, it should be buying time.

The market can deceive you sometimes thinking that it can go all the way down, but market analyst or long time trader think the opposite.

If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I doubt that, investors can still get money from the alt coins that is legit, if the coin is a part of a "lending" project then it wont have value in the future and might as well sell it and profit what you can from that coin.
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
January 18, 2018, 03:26:32 AM
You really should be a zombie!
That is not speculation. Do not cause people to lose money. Nothing sells when prices are so low.
Real investors are not selling, they are buying.
January 18, 2018, 02:51:39 AM
Well, i am not going to sell a shit, so if you are mad while i am having a bunch of coins, it is your problem, i am sorry for all those who are always going to be jealous guys because they couldn't make money with this.
Sadly, but only for you.
Activity: 44
January 18, 2018, 02:45:10 AM

They will receive, they will still invest at a low price and will rise again and fall deeper. People do not learn anything, they think that everything is cloudless and you can safely catch your luck by the tail and go dry, but when it's too late, then many disappointments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
January 18, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
Come on, do not be so pessimistic. We are investing in the future. Only the patient ones will win.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

Do you think every body will leave the cryptocurrency trading and holding so thats why you said like that?
It is not that easy to make people leave this best great opportunity world. This just effect from fake news so be calm.
Pages:
Jump to: