Pages:
Author

Topic: I am sorry for the people - page 16. (Read 2953 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 18, 2018, 01:35:32 AM
Thank you for your opinion but I don't interested, the little fall down like this is a very common thing, and if anyone who sell it will lose a lot of profit, today the market has recovered a little and it giving hope for a lot of people that this will end the bearish trend, it is impossible that the market will always at bearish trend
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 01:04:37 AM
A few days ago I had 30k in alt coins. This morning it dropped to $15k. Now it’s gone up to $27k. All hail the mighty alt coin gods.

Great for you ! I was very sad yesterday to see that we lose so much billions in the total marketcap of crypto, I was too scared to look at my blockfolio but now everything is back to normal.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 11:50:04 PM
A few days ago I had 30k in alt coins. This morning it dropped to $15k. Now it’s gone up to $27k. All hail the mighty alt coin gods.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 12:05:54 AM
Market cap at all time low from last 3 days. 460 million. It is going to get worse.

Why do you think it will get worse again? I dont think i agree with you. This move just temporary panic but this cryptocurrency will prove again that they can survive and the marketcap will increase again to 800 billion.
Activity: 854
January 17, 2018, 11:39:00 PM
Why bring people into a panic, everything will be fine, I believe that recessions are always from them nowhere to go. We are all already used to this and are unlikely to take the advice of anyone in their own decision

Yes, you are right we cannot control their feeling because some might will get into impatient and start dumping in the market when it is crashing but people should understand it is the right time to buy.
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
If anyone listened to this guy yesterday, today they will be missing out on potential gains.  Never sell when there's blood, only buy. 
Activity: 82
January 17, 2018, 09:14:25 PM
Now this post made me very uneasy. At Christmas, I bought so many condoms with btc. Are you trying to tell me that I won't be able to afford a single one for the same amount? That's scary.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 17, 2018, 09:13:15 PM
Like what Bitconnect? Waking up to see that they have gone down kind of made my today in the middle of this shit show day and I gotta say it was justice served to those who got involved. Some people probably made a decent amount of money but you gotta wake up and smell the cheese people...and today they smelt that cheese.
Activity: 300
January 17, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
Why bring people into a panic, everything will be fine, I believe that recessions are always from them nowhere to go. We are all already used to this and are unlikely to take the advice of anyone in their own decision
Activity: 602
January 17, 2018, 05:30:16 PM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

Lols Have you? You know, sell all your coins and now want others to do same thing too. You're funny, trying to make everyone panic even  more and be depressed. Not cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
January 17, 2018, 05:25:48 PM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

Hahaha) you have to go out from this forum plz) give me yours btc)
Activity: 236
January 17, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

"Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it"

I think you are already on big loss and forcely sold your coins at the current price rate. Feel sorry for your loss and outpatience. You can't assumed what will happened to crypto just because of the current situation. For example, bitcoin @ $10,500 as of Im typing this, still a high price compare months ago.

Goodluck in creating FUD. You must stick on holding instead of selling at lowest rate.

Talking about hodling in times of growth and selling at first sign of a dip, even with losses is stupid.

Crypto is not anymore at the beginning. But it will grow more over the years.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
January 17, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

I disagree with you as this current corrections has repeatedly happen in some years back. For me this is not the end and many people are saying the same. If you are still holding I believe you have taking a good decision and of a truth most of this coins are going to recover in no time. This time last year bitcoin was just a little figure above $1,000 and many of us here speculate that bitcoin is not going to get to $10,000 in 2017 but you can see how  $10,000 is now be referred as dead!
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 17, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Such big sells happen every 2-3 months, so there is no need to panic. Yes, this drop is pretty big, but support levels are there and strong coins will survive. This is just natural selection
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
January 17, 2018, 04:17:11 PM

"Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it"

I think you are already on big loss and forcely sold your coins at the current price rate. Feel sorry for your loss and outpatience. You can't assumed what will happened to crypto just because of the current situation. For example, bitcoin @ $10,500 as of Im typing this, still a high price compare months ago.

Goodluck in creating FUD. You must stick on holding instead of selling at lowest rate.
Activity: 84
January 17, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
someone is mad or scared?
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 17, 2018, 02:08:53 PM
I think it's a cowardly move, dude. Can not earn money without risk
Cryptocurrencies will start to recover, just calm down
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 01:58:42 PM
The issue here is that most people only focus on the money they can make from th space and never look at the impact these various technology is implementing, there is no doubt there some gabbage projects in the space but some are rely good and will work out big in future
Activity: 658
Merit: 851
January 17, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

I am sorry for you. Kiss
Activity: 85
January 17, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

lol, look at his posts -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zombies-738719  every single post is idiotic and panic spreading.

did you sold yours? turned back on crypto? what are you doing here then? spreading the fud? eat a dick and die, idiotic bastard.

Pages:
Jump to: