Pages:
Author

Topic: I am surprised !!! I am confused what is happening right now. - page 14. (Read 28770 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 15
the more money you put in this market, the more money you´ll lose.

Banks and governments DO NOT WANT CRYPTO TO SUCCEED.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
In fact, all this has not been particularly frustrating, so I think we should not panic about this, rationally plan our assets, and then wait for the outbreak of the bull market.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Yeah. I think all crypto workers are very surprised and they are confused about what is happening in next? Actually, personally, I'm surprised about this current market. I've never thought the market would drop like this. But I'm not scared, but I have some bad feeling about that market condition. But I think all happening become normal after becoming the next cycle. So I believe, Definitely, the bitcoin will make next cycle and the whole market become the bull market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Of course what happens is that investors are losing confidence in crypto currency, but I'm sure, along with the many developments in the world economy, I'm sure Bitcoin and Altcoin will soon experience a golden period, and our current attitude is to remain patient and always think positively
Activity: 98
Positive dynamics in my opinion has already come. Each day, bit by bit bitcoin and Ethereum grows, maybe this is a little calm before a good start Smiley
Activity: 308
Many emotions you have experienced since the writing of the topic and until today, since the ether only comes to $ 300. Well, that did not go lower, otherwise there would be a complete catastrophe. And there are a lot of reasons for this.
Ethereum reached $ 260, but we survived this time. Most likely, soon there will be a positive dynamic, and we will see at least some growth
Activity: 308
I wonder how long you've been into the cryptoworld? Because your reaction to what's happening in the market for 4 months is so novice. We're not going to reach our ultimate goals here if we're impatient and always expecting for the rise. Let's hold on and be the risk takers that we are when we enter the cryptoworld. We are here because we can take all the fuds and the negative dynamics of cryptocurrencies.
Most likely it was a beginner in the cryptomir. I, too, have been in this sphere quite recently, but I'm used to having good patience, because not always my portfolio shows green numbers, I'm used to it
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
Many emotions you have experienced since the writing of the topic and until today, since the ether only comes to $ 300. Well, that did not go lower, otherwise there would be a complete catastrophe. And there are a lot of reasons for this.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
Don't be too surprised you are watching strong influences over the price of Bitcoin as it is heavily traded and positions are being taken for possible ETF resolution. As Bitcoin is more than 50% of the market it has a controlling influence over the altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 1568
Don't be confused and nervous, Every thing will be a ok, just keep and calm and hold your coin when the till when market not recover. Market will rise again very soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This is already in the past, as now it is nice to observe the growing market. Did the turn start and finally the bulls won?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Yes, the condition of market in the past few months have been very frustrating and looks like it will not recover again but if we look at the price for some times now, we see that the price is rising gradually but I will still suggest that we take our time and be more patient for the market to recover fully before we make any decision on our coin.
Activity: 110
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Sorry mate. But this is the new reality. The whole market is in a downturn. 2018 is a bear year. A lot of manipulations in the market. The big guys are here. And they ain't going to pay premium for btc, they are going to crash it to the ground through whatever means possible, get a good entry and then pump it to the high heavens for profit. Just HODL. Don't sell at a lost or else you will have a lot to regret by the time they are ready to pump it. Cheers mate
Activity: 186
Don't be surprised, this is part of the game of cryptocurrency, I'll just advice you to forget about the market and focus on how to build your portfolio. The rewards is coming for sure, just be patient for it.
Activity: 238
Do not waste your nerves and do not worry, you have to wait, at the moment of course, too bad situation, but I think it's temporary, in the future I'm sure everything will be much better.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I see some big forces that trying to keep crypto under pressure. I guess one of them is bitmain, another one is gang of the bitmex exchange. They are playing on the market because market is very weak right now it can be manipulated very easy. Big investors won't join the market because of the absent of regulation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I wonder how long you've been into the cryptoworld? Because your reaction to what's happening in the market for 4 months is so novice. We're not going to reach our ultimate goals here if we're impatient and always expecting for the rise. Let's hold on and be the risk takers that we are when we enter the cryptoworld. We are here because we can take all the fuds and the negative dynamics of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 132
I don't know why the cryptocurrency market has fallen so badly that it hasn't risen even for months. I guess this is a major rectification of the cryptocurrency market. As long as we wait patiently, we will get this time. Very beautiful return
Activity: 102
Everyone is like you, the current market is all we are experiencing, it has fallen all the way, and there is no sign of rising. If you don't know how to do this, then do nothing.
Wait patiently.
Activity: 39
Participation has been a destiny of FUD of late in the crypto elevate good and precise to which the general population who entered the market of late are in a frenzy. As should be obvious, the be gobbled up was incipient in a conferred strategy until endure very few recommend year. Be that as it may, at that glimmer an upwelling was at worker in BTC's survey and scores of new speculators coupled the training which in paroxysm shot up bitcoin's cost. at this direct since the FUD, the stop live in are leaving the offer like hot cakes in a thrashing which is the reason the use is perception on diminishing. follow up on not battle and totally creek on to your accounts for the goal that following a scarcely months the cost will an additional time shoot up. It will, it needs to , at precise demonstration of time.
Pages:
Jump to: