Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 14. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 513
Merit: 117
This is a very small amount to invest.The fact that you lost$ 10 does not mean that you lost them forever.They'll be Back to you in a while.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Same has been happening to me, I keep buying a little more though. I think it will hit $700 again or more fairly soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
We All know the market for Cryptos is very Volatile. However at this moment, you could HODL it for a moment.
And Wait just wait, The Market might be down but its not end of the world for the crypto.
Sooner or later, there will be a lot of factor that could affect the outcome of the value of ETH.
At that its better that you still HODL your ETH and sell to highest available Price.
And Best of Luck.
Activity: 238
That’s ok. Have you checked trends before it? You should be more far-sighed and patient to get success in crypto. It’s really hard to predict everything here.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
If the loss of direct $10 you sell back then it was a mistake. don't see the value of the currency, but the view of the value of crypto. in crypto value, you don't have the slightest losses and stay just wait and then withhold the results that you can buy just will exceed the initial price before. This is a mistake that many people do namely panic and take decisions too fast.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Lately market has being in it's downtime so I think you will just have to be patient to regain all losses.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Prices will continue to decrease , until market will become more stable . Everything is falling now , but prices would get back to normal values once the panic on crypto market will end , so you shouldn't regret of your purchase , just wait some time and you'l make profit . Patience is the key to success in crypto business .
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
well, firstly, stability in the cryptocurrency market-no..secondly, today, you have lost ,tomorrow you may still have more to lose,and next week will become fabulously wealthy...investment is always a risk and it is necessary to have a certain exposure that would be without nerves hold coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
I'm ridiculous, for a couple of hours you were already ready to sell coins, do they do that? growth are waiting for months to sell profits, this is a long-term investment.
Activity: 112
Stay positive. I'm having high hopes in ETH. I just invested in chozun 途赞 and I'm planning to hold them after the generation.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If you want to get the profits from Ethereum, it is better to buy right now because it is under $500. But, never see the market again because there is a chance to be down again. Ethereum is good for long hodl. So, if you buy the coin right now, it is better to have mined to sell them after some months.
copper member
Activity: 168
sorry for you mate but ETH will hit the 400dollars
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
eth keeps falling and I start to get frustrated, because half my assets are in eth. what should I do, cut loss?
whether eth will be replaced by other smart contract platform?
Activity: 280
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Ethereum and other altcoins prices are very unstable now so you have to be very careful with making investment in the altcoins market now. Also for you to make more money you need to invest a reasonable amount of money not the $85 you invested yesterday.
Activity: 210
It could be the other way around buddy, you could have earn 20$ in a couple of hours if ether pump up since you bought. You have not lost any money yet because you did not sell your ether. Just wait for a couple of months to see the result of your investment.
I agree with you buddy, he has not yet lost any money at the moment. This is the risk associated with cryptocurrency, it's volatility and we should be very prepare for it because even if you don't like it, it will happen that your portfolio will go down in just a matter of hours.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
In cryptocurrency, prices are very volatile that is why its is very risky, so if you really want to invest in crypto I think it is much better to do the dollar cost averaging this bear market where you bought little by little so that when the price goes down again and again you have cash to buy some more and accumulate coins in much lower prices.
Activity: 108
It could be the other way around buddy, you could have earn 20$ in a couple of hours if ether pump up since you bought. You have not lost any money yet because you did not sell your ether. Just wait for a couple of months to see the result of your investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Taking a step into investment is a good start, but you must mold yourself to be brave enough in facing the consequence, you've been hurting for a small number of losses, though it's normal for inexperienced and but I think it a wise decision in taking the risk, maybe you need a couple of days to absorb patience in your self but the good thing you are there.
Activity: 252
I was stressed with the incident yesterday I had not had time to exchange the price directly down the possibility of me fared with you and I want to know what happened is actually very harmful.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
I think a couple of hours is not a gauge if you lose your money or you gain money from investment. Give it a year at least because holding takes years of patience to be able to see the result. Ethereum for me is a good investment and you have to give it a little time.
Pages:
Jump to: