Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 10. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
in the investment of course we must know where the price is long up or down. better if you already know it first. and if you've invested in a decline, it's normal in the market. My opinion at the time of decline is better to bear to gain profit not a loss. because I believe ethereum will undergo a process like the end of 2017 yesterday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
This is the charm of the cryptocurrency market. He can make a lot of losses in a short time, and it can make you profit a lot in a short time. Then you will be excited, and you will continue to participate and cannot leave.

The price of crypto currency is too unstable and there is no need to worry about the fact that an hour after the purchase price fell. It is necessary to wait and the price will again take off.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The market is very volatile now, and the fact that you lost $ 10 per hour, or Vice versa your amount increased by $ 10 per hour does not mean anything.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Your investment is too small, and too little time has passed to draw any conclusions. Wait a few months and you will understand whether your investment was profitable or not.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
The market will continue to fall, and it is important to see it through the winter, through the BTC's fall, then the market may continue to rise.
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
maybe now your ETH asset down again, not a loss but patience is needed because ETH is the best coin after bitcoin then there is no doubt if the price will come back up
Activity: 486
you should know that the market is always moving up and down so just wait until the price goes back up,and do not be afraid because ethereum is a fairly stable altcoin I think it is very good for investment in ethereum but you have to be patient waiting for several months to get big profit.
Activity: 157
Well the market will always move and there is still a good time to buy eth. But still we dont know where the price moving. And just hold that broo because you dont know when it comes into a profit next month
Activity: 252
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
Well its always a good time investing in such coin like ethereum. Investing in such coin is not easy, you can try having a loss because as we all know our market has an ups and downs. Just think positive and for sure it is worth investing for.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
its just an normal situation mate, investing on cryptocurrency it doesn't mean that you will earn automatically. cryptocurrency market has ups and down, ethereum is good in long term investment, and you must have great knowledge and skill when you will invest and sell this coin. think it always that in crypto you are not loosing something if you still holding it, especially with these mainstream coins. there is another perfect time to sell it again.
Activity: 336
At least I think you're really lucky because you just invested small amount of money into ETH at the moment Smiley. You should know that it's the worst time for crypto market right now so don't invest in anything when you don't know exactly the lowest price of it Smiley. Beside with that small amount I think you should turn to invest in another lower price cryptocurrency like XRP or XLM Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I don't know what you were thinking while investing but 85$ is way too low and always remember buy low ,sell high.but there is nothing to worry as eth is getting new protocol to it which help in it's future growth hence price will follow and 10$ loss is nothing ,people lost thousand of dollar but still hold and they get good profit afterwards.
Activity: 140
This is the charm of the cryptocurrency market. He can make a lot of losses in a short time, and it can make you profit a lot in a short time. Then you will be excited, and you will continue to participate and cannot leave.
Activity: 294

I think it is too early to say you lost $10 dollars. I think you need to hold a little longer because it will not happen overnight. And stop looking at the price wvery minute, hour because it is not helping you. And buying eth at this dip is a good idea I’m telling you. Stop being paranoid with your investment and keep calm, don’t panic.
Activity: 140
It is actually very good time to enter into market, crypto market is currently down and it has a lot potential to grow. So don't worry about fluctuations if you really want to gain something. Just hold on your coins and wait for the time.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Thats the nature of the crypto space, it is so volatile. You make profit today and lose tomorrow, but the beauty is once you are holding a good coin you will be sure of profit if you hold. You have nothing to worry about, ETH is more than good.
Activity: 309
Just HODL bro. The bull season is almost here and you eth will pump again.
Don't panic sell as it might start pumping immediately after you have sold.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
my advise to you is don't sell it now. you already take a loss just keep it there for a long time don't mine about it is not that high amount anyway. next time you invest firstly checked the market see if there would be a sign that it would get lower than expected. that would be a good thing to do before investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I'm wondering how you can lose 10 dollars, you sold ETH?
The second question: the word "enough" for everyone has its own level, you can have enough profit, for example, in the same $ 10.
Activity: 98
well, firstly, stability in the cryptocurrency market-no..secondly, today, you have lost ,tomorrow you may still have more to lose,and next week will become fabulously wealthy...investment is always a risk and it is necessary to have a certain exposure that would be without nerves hold coins
Pages:
Jump to: