Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 15. (Read 2877 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
My wallet is now jumping about $ 1,000 up and down. So what you lost an hour $ 10 - nothing terrible has happened)) the Market is now bearish and I think he may fall more, but this is not accurate.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
the value of losing it only if it realized in money only. If the value of the coin then the number of assets that there still remains. It is already common and everyone most also experience it. they prefer the safe way i.e. hold and hope the wait increases will occur than should sell loss in the near future.
The market is so volatile, better to keep your coins on hold never to sell when you are still at loss, ETH will rise back we just don't know when but it will happen, as we are seeing the whole market are suffering while bitcoin is still on its downward movement, after that rise will start to come, good for you
to choose ETH as it was already have big supporters unlike with other unknown coins that can go away and completely being dumped.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the value of losing it only if it realized in money only. If the value of the coin then the number of assets that there still remains. It is already common and everyone most also experience it. they prefer the safe way i.e. hold and hope the wait increases will occur than should sell loss in the near future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
  It just ok to start small capital, at least you had such courage to invest but don't mind the current situation because ETH is also good in long-term investment so just relax there's no reason to worried.
Activity: 798
homt.net
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Investing $85 in Ethereum is child's play because that can't bring huge profit, this is the right period to invest in altcoins because they are in the dip and you will gain profit when they soar.
Activity: 281
Futurov
Don't be surprised when you are losing some in your investment in cryptocurrency because I can say that it is normal for all the coins to goes up and down but I think for sure that there is a big possibility that  it will still goes up and get a much higher prices and value you just need to have lots of patience in waiting.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Not surprisingly, because at other times you may also get a 20% increase in one night. But I think if as you have said, Ethereum already has a big market, so for growth potential of course will be smaller than satellite Altcoin with marketcap which is still quite small.
Activity: 168

You can start with any amount, and maybe this is one of the conveniences provided by the crypto industry. But in my opinion, $ 85k is better suited for Ether than $ 85. Maybe you will not get bigger losses from now, but you also will not find a fantastic amount in the future.
Activity: 112
you are brought buy yesterday that is good you purchased right time and keep hold at 2018 end then you will get good profits now market is doen but it will up again coming days if you have good knowledge about trading then trade but its a risk
Activity: 112
You need to be patient. From a long-term perspective, ETH will ultimately help you make money.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
ETH is a well-established cryptocurrency and if you are looking to hold it for the long term you will most likely make a great ROI. Just remember that volatility is the nature of cryptocurrencies.

Certainly, you are on the right path starting to invest in cryptocurrency, as the market is still in very new and that's is when you can make more money with it.
Activity: 602

It depends on what you expect. Because it seems that Ethereum will not grow tens of times in the future. But if you want a big profit, of course you have to be willing to take the risk is also greater. But buying an Ether is a great start, and you just have to look for a more potent altcoin.
Activity: 294

In fact you will not make a profit on a good coin, if you buy at the wrong time.
But this is the reason why long-term investment is more profitable, because we do not really know when is the right time to buy.
Activity: 70
Just buy more at $300~ area and don't worry about it.
Activity: 546

Of course each person's views will be different to Ethereum, but it seems everyone will agree if to start with $ 85 this year, it is unlikely to get a big gain on Ethereum. $ 85 is also not a very small amount, but if you go on a newly released coin, I'm sure the swing will be bigger, and on the right coin you can produce a much larger amount than Ethereum provides.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
It's normal that you lost that amount in a day because you'll never know what will happen in a certain time in our market. Be patient and don't panic. For me $85 is a little amount to invest, better add some more if you're planning to invest in it long term but it's up to you.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
It is actually very good time to enter into market, crypto market is currently down and it has a lot potential to grow. So don't worry about fluctuations if you really want to gain something. Just hold on your coins and wait for the time.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Ethereum is only the 3rd least stable currency among crypto, in the past 5 years. Guess which is the least? Bitcoin. Litecoin was second. So that means if you are looking at volatility and stability, ETH is okay. It lost $10 but you should expect this in crypto ($10 is 2% which is extremely normal). You bought at a good price in my opinion,,, so just wait it out and do not worry. You only lose $85 in worst case scenario.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Telling the truth I have resigned to the idea yet that Ethereum falls from time to time. Yes, it is unpleasant but modern market situation requires to be patient and overcome difficulties decently.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Take thia advice if you are jus investing worth 80$ well this is not enough to get a high profit i takes a months to your 80$ become 160$, in short its gard to make even x2 of your money with eth investment. I must suggest to invest in a cheaper currency and these are altcoins. Dont look down in alts, investing here is much profitable than a known or top coins
Pages:
Jump to: