Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 16. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
and possibly the price of Ethereum is now declining and after you buy Ethereum the price of Ethereum is decreasing and until now the price of Ethereum has not been back up and still decreasing and thus I am sure Ethereum will be good and can be profitable because this coin has good growth

Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
It is normal for the coins to goes up and down because of the stability of the market specially ethereum coin but we all know that ethereum is one of the best coin to invest next to bitcoin because of the potential of this coin to goes higher once that it is on its momentum. But investing in those coins need lot of patience and a risk-taking attitude because in the world of cryptos you need this attitude to be successful and gain more and more earning.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin

Not doesn't mean not the right time to invest be calm and patience its part of the risk of the investor or part of cryptocurrency as volatile always i advice those people start to accept cryptocurrency in their luves need to ready if the price goes in dump. Just hold your ethereum wait for another pump to earn profits.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The investment in ETH is long-term, and you should determine that after investing in ETH it should hold at least one year and no need to pay attention to the market rate anymore. If you define long-term investment, then you should choose cryptos which is ETH, this is my personal experience so you can refer to apply for you.
Activity: 364
Are you serious?Investments are for the long term.Nobody got rich in few minutes. YOu need to invest 5% of your balance and forget about that.You are not a trader. Crypto is future and you need to be patient
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
after you buy then drop better to do is trade that in other coins or you can buy more then repeat again in again this is the basics knowledge in investing here in crypto i think also that you need a lot of money of $85 are low and you only use that in one time investment so the chance to earn is really low actually even you earn that's just a little because in $85 you can earn only $4 by that after it grow 50% in market but think if only grow like 7% so that's really low then still the affordable is better i only suggest
Activity: 552

This is what we called risky investment because the value was not stable or what we called it always fluctuated and if you invest in crypto their is no assurance that if you invest now you can earn but the best thing that you can do was to wait and payient. Right now we end the continues fall or going down the value so that is why you lose but keep patient soon the value will rise again.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
actually, 85$ is a bit small for an investment and won't generate that much profit. But the bottomline is that, you should hold your investment and avoid selling just because you lose 10usd. Just wait because when the market starts to recover, you investment might be doubled, and it means huge profit will be into your wallet.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Eth is one of the best coin to invest, but you can't control the market, this year the market is unstable, and you just unlucky, the price go down due to the hacking news, but don't lose hope, eth price will recover you just need to be more patience, eth won't be dead because its being used by a lot of ico project, so no need to worry
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
things like that can happen in the crypto, do not panic and do not feel the loss, you just need to be patient and keep it, because there is still plenty of time for ethereum in fixing the price.
last month I also gave 1 ETH, and until now I have not gained profit, I have lost 30%, but I am not afraid and will keep it until I get what I want.
Activity: 120
You need to invest more if you want to get more profit, and you have to be patient, it is not instant game when you do trading, you need to wait 1 year to see the changing of your investment. So increase your investment amount because your profit will depend on your capital.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
you are bought low price compare with last year and ETH price will grow up coming days and it reach huge price in 2018 year end then you will get good profits
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think that investing is just a good moment but doing it gradually, if we talk about the amount that 85 dollars it is very little. Better, then do not invest at all
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
If to speak about losses, then since winter of that year I have lost about 1500 dollars on the coins and at the moment I wait when to be restored a former course. You have enclosed the scanty sum, but through some time you can earn not badly from it, only the patience is necessary. Now most of investors in a little shock and all waiting.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Market is so unstable atm, so not a surprise to see your loss. Keep holding and hopefully it will recover soon. I would say your amount of money you have invested is not enough for the huge profit but its fine for start.
Activity: 798

Man don't keep checking the prices every hour after buying any cryptocurrency. It is known that all the crypto prices are very volatile, and it is going up and down all the time almost. So be patient a little bit and keep holding your ETH into your secured wallet until the price goes up again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 116
In my opinion, it is sure that Ethereum is one of the best profitable cryptocurrency ( after Bitcoin ) in the market in terms of characteristics like, the huge value of Market cap and price. Moreover, this currency   has a smart contract, so  it  can be used in ICO's. In fact, you have  invested in the appropriate time despite that the value of this investment is not very important  ( just  $ 85 ), but I do not think that you will gain a large amount of money in just a few  hours or days and due to the market in a huge decline during this period , then it is impossible to get what you want ( big profit ) especially within next days.

On the other hand, if you are impatient, then I do not advise you to continue in the field of trading because you will lose a lot of money. In fact, I think you must wait a few months in order to ensure an acceptable profit, because in this period there are many problems and it is expected that these issues will be resolved soon (maybe after a few weeks).
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
The fact that you lost 10% is nothing to worry about, but 85 dollars for long-term investment is very little !

Hey say that to someone who invested $10 in BTC in 2009 I don't think that is a little amount at all in the present day Smiley
ETH is proven that has a potential to grow its prices but while the market is on dump you're doing great because you actually buying right now at a cheaper price, all you have to do is to wait in a couple of months until it will range again at current price nor surpass in current price.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
the market has been falling for six months and you had to see what's going on in the market.this is not a good time to invest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
You should have, by this time, known that there's instability in cryptocurrencies. So, I expect you to expect such things to happen as it's not new. But,I still think this is a very good time to invest in Ethereum, as I believe it will definitely rise pretyt soon.
Pages:
Jump to: