Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought ETH yesterday and guess what happened next - page 18. (Read 2851 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
At this moment you need to hold eth for sometime for recovering lose. because eth is stable coin than other alt coin. so it will touch again your buying price very soon i think. so hold tightly . And really 85$ is very poor amount for investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
That is too fast to make decisions over your investment that you just made. When it comes to any crypto currency then always remember they tend to fluctuate a lot in the time and thus you may see some ups and downs in your investment too. Its not very surprising that you got loss of 10 bucks as ETH is already getting too much volatile these days. But I will recommend you to keep that investment as it is for long time. Once there is up surge that will occur soon as the crypto start to recover itself then you can see good profits for yourself.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
First clear your thoughts, no crypto coin can be called as stable coin they are highly volatile and you may end up in loss or grrat profit that it is why crypto is still considered risky investment, although quality cryptos do have longterm positive outlook so if you are in for the long term then you will be fine.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10 ,,,does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
That not mean what you think, you just investing in moment when eth just went down but that not mean that in next few weeks it will not go bigger than you invested, just be patient that is the key.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I invested $85 into ethereum yesterday and after couple hours I lost $10
It's because the price of each crypto is fluctuating unless you buy those stable coins like Tether.
does it mean it's not the best time to invest yet and secondly I'll like to ask if that amount is good enough to invest in such a stable coin
How much is the price of ETH when you bought it? it's the best time to invest into it.
The market has been so unstable and prices are varying so you may get a bit discouragement from your experience but charge to experience.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
Your investment is too small to even be called an investment in my opinion, but you gotta start somewhere I guess.
Keep in mind price fluctuations always happen in crypto, so get used to it. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I do not think that by investing $ 85 in the Ethereum you will get a big profit. At best, you will receive 3-4 times more than invested.
Activity: 141
I think ethereum is the best altcoin for investment. A falling market may cost you $ 10. However, if you are patient and ethereum again has a high price, of course you will get big profits. I believe the ethereum will go back up. Then, regarding your investment amount, I think you need to increase the investment amount, because $ 85 is a small amount for investment in ethereum, so the result will not be too big.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
It doesn’t mean you have made a bad investment when the coin dipped. IMO, ETH price is low now. Since you are holding for long term, don’t worry about fluctuations in the short term.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
It fair tight-fisted that the minute you bought ETH until nowadays, the expenditure of the ETH is still decreasing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
Well, you got an invaluable experience, for which you paid your money, but do not worry about such fluctuations in the market. This is a normal phenomenon.
Activity: 154
it was a good time to invest because ethereum is bouncing back hige and so to other altcoin,i think they market has corrected itself and we will see a changes in value.
copper member
Activity: 434
Stay calm, investing in etereum  is really useful. Be patient, you have to give time in crypto. The market is very volatile, as soon as the market exceeds business you will get the benefit. $ 85 is a very small investment
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
This is not a big issue because currently all the coins are dump in the market so again it will going to peak. If you invested in 85 USD surely end of the year you will earn 85 USD that means 2x raise is possible in this year. Ethereum is one of the best promising platform so it will never failed in future. Know you should keep hold your investment.
Activity: 8
The $85 investment is simply insignificant. Today may be a better buying opportunity. The price of eth has dropped further. Many people now fear the red market and dare not buy it. If you can seize this opportunity, you will Make money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
This is the crypto market in all its glory. Quite a decent amount to invest. You can find, for example, the next ICON, and then your investment can grow several times. But be careful and invest wisely, as you can easily lose your existing savings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

You have entered cryptocurrency in a decreasing market, so it is not a surprise that you have lost 10 dollars. If you wants a stable coin, it is better to hold your money in Tether or dollar. Coins like Ethereum are the basis of the future and it is normal that they react on a bearish market.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
It just mean that the moment you bought ETH until now, the price of the ETH is still decreasing. it was $535 yesterday and it's $471 now, look how high the market value decreased in a single day. Don't be upset, once ETH go back to $600-$800, you'd be getting huge profit aswell! just hold on to it for now.

True! He's bought the dip and should buy the deeper dip if you know what I mean. Once it goes back to the $700+ region, he'll be in huge profits again and will forget he ever created this thread.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Well you haven't succeeded of course) it would be Better late. All I know that the Ethereum will grow, give time to the market to recover. And so 10$ a small amount
Activity: 140
Are you worrying about the price drop that happened during few hours ?. Understand. This is the nature of any kind of market. Whether it is Forex, Stock, crypto in any market a price drop can be expected.
Pages:
Jump to: