Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 25. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
February 08, 2018, 04:57:34 AM
I know it is easeir said than done but you need to unattached your emotions to your investments. Right now we are seeing everything on a downtrend not only in crypto but all type of investment. If it is too late to cut loss then just be patient and hold your coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
Do not panic, Do not sell. That is the only advice I can give. It may take a year but it will come back. I have made many mistakes with many regrets but you must keep positive and move forward.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 02:59:50 AM
You can still recover your losses if you bought your coin during all-time high but it takes time. All you need is to be patient all the times while waiting for the of coin to go up again. But there is always the choice to sell it and buy another good coin that is cheaper and if the price of that coin go up in the future, you will surely recover your loss from the previous coin you bought earlier.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
Do not worry and fear. Keep it going until the market recovers. now everything goes down. And I'm also very depressed when I lose 60% of my assets. but just keep. some time later. Everything will go up again
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
February 08, 2018, 01:32:55 AM
I bought at the very tip of the peak as well. The tip on CoinMarketCap doesn't even go up to the price I bought it at, possibly because I can't move my mouse cursor exactly over that point. That's what I mean as the literal "tip" of the top. This was for AChain, which I was shilled. Other coins I bought at the peak that were shilled include GUP and OBS.

Never again will I buy during an uptrend, and never again will I listen to advise to buy a coin either here, reddit, or on 4chan.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 11:55:44 PM
Buying in an ATH season is not a problem when the market goes down.The only thing you need to do is to hold or add more if you still have a budget.Imagine if you bought in bloodbath when the price goes up you got a profit plus your investment during all time high reached.So don't panic just wait seat back and enjoy.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 11:02:52 PM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
It's good that you speak it out. I also bought some at ATH and I hate my life too. Cheesy We're on the same boat. HODL. Cheesy
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 10:37:51 PM
It feel sucks right? I know what you mean. I know the worries you feel everyday each time its dropping. Well, it might be over soon since crypto are recovering now. It will just rise non stop I hope.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 06:49:25 PM

i feel you my friend,just think positive evrything will be fine, even i did this wrong move and im hoping for the biggest pump ever in btcoins history.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
you need to have more patience , ATH is never a good time to enter the market. unless you are prepared to wait for at least 1 year +. you had a good opportunity to buy at a better price the last days tho.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 04:10:36 PM
I have read similar threads on at least 6 occasions all months apart. Every time a couple months later we are at new all time highs. SEC news was really bullish just have to wait it out, nothing worse then selling at a loss and then seeing the price 10x half a year later.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
February 07, 2018, 04:07:38 PM
I could guarantee you almost everyone here has bought something at ATH. Just a matter of what and volume! hahahah Be easy on yourself.
HODL!
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
February 07, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

I made MANY ATH purchases...when...
...ANT/NEO was at $7, again at $15, at $35
...ICX was $2.17
...VEN was $0.22
...etc,

I also bought many that is not in their ATH but lost 75% their value. Smiley

I do not regret them, never hated myself either when they went lower.  Look at the bright future ahead (real or imagined), it is better that way. Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
February 07, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Dude, don't be like that. Yes, that is one of the shittiest things that could happen in a person in this kind of industry but that is not the end of the world. You can't do anything about it but to learn some valuable experience from it. Never forget the feeling that you are having right now because that will remind you to take extra precautions in doing trades in any kind of market especially the ones that already has gone up. Just hodl it and never sell for a loss. It is just a paperloss and the recovery from it is very possible.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
The stock photography revolution
February 07, 2018, 03:58:20 PM
LOL. Don't worry you're not alone cause there are also a lot of traders and holders bought ATH like you. If the coin you bought ATH has good potential in the future I think you should hold it to wait until that coin reach to a new peak, but if it don't I think you should cut your loss cause I think there will be no chance for it to recover after this huge dump if it's just a shitcoin
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 07, 2018, 03:50:22 PM
It ok everyone in past bought at the ATH, so just wait until new ATH
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 03:30:15 PM
I bought also a lot of coins when bitcoin was +14.000.

I bought mostly ltc, eth and bitcoin.
Also ada, neo, ven, xvg, xrp, xlm, dash, eos, iota, qtum, snt, trx, xmr.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
February 07, 2018, 02:45:02 PM
Most of new comers and amateur traders buy at high price mostly, i also do such mistakes sometime out of excitement, but the golden rule to be followed is always buy low and sell high, secondly we should not get in to FOMO or we will face loss like majority of investors are facing at the moment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 07, 2018, 02:40:22 PM
I made the mistake of buying bitcoin when it was at $ 8500. Only after one day bitcoin has dropped to $ 6100 and I was very disappointed to invest all my money at that time.
My friend guessed that bitcoin would cost $ 6000 and advised me to wait. But I did not do that, I did not listen to my friend's advice and suffered a capital loss. It gives me experience that, please be patient and the best will come.

Come on. It's not a mistake because can you predict Bitcoin price? When it will moon or when it will gets dipped? As long as Bitcoin price is not more than $50k it still good to buy Bitcoin it means we are not still late. The goal we have here is to increase the size of our Bitcoin, do not just look on USD value because it will affect your mindset on trading.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:32:05 PM
Don't worry be happy! With patience, your coins will see new all time highs. Everything was down recently, and looks to be rebounding now.

It depends on the coin. If it has good community support, like the Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum, then the price will rise eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: