Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 22. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
February 15, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
DOnt worry.. i felt the same a lot time ago.. buying at ATH and then.. crashhhh!
this is only for some time.. dont know how much.. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month... if you have enough patience you will earn money.. guaranteed!

PS: unless you buy shit/scamcoins..
The problem is that when you buy at an all time high you do not know for how long you are going to wait, those that bought when bitcoin first reached 1200 as an all time high need to wait for 2 years before getting back their money and it is safe to say that almost no one was able to do that after all at that point many people lost the faith that bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
February 10, 2018, 10:34:55 AM
I have read that many persons bought at ATH mostly in the middle of december 2017. Now they regret because of investing in cryptocurrencies.
Patience is rewarded. Just hold until summer. I believe they will be thankful at the end of the year.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 10:21:50 AM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Do not be too regrettable friends, crypto coins are full of risks, if ath down and down it has become a risk. Make it a lesson, stay optimistic and do not step back in the crypto fight for profit.
Activity: 154
February 10, 2018, 09:39:58 AM
IF you are a short term investor, you are indeed a sad person. I don't expect many people to understand the grief of short term investor in time of bearish market. I saw posting about people borrowed money to buy BTC during ATH. Some people even cashed out life time saving to buy BTC at the same period. So sad...
On the other hand IF you are a long term investor, there is still hope. I think you can learn from that experience and use is as a tool for better investing strategy in the future. Experience is a good teacher Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
February 10, 2018, 07:36:20 AM
In order to choose the correct entry point to the crypto market you must learn the basics of trading. It is better for you to refrain from buying a coin which has already grown significantly because the coin will most likely fall soon. Pay attention to the coins that are in a red zone and have fallen heavily next time.
If he will invest in bitcoin or any of the top altcoins (like Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, Waves, Ethereum classic, Monero and Ripple), it is not possible that he will face a loss until or unless, he loses patience and sells out his asset during dip. Choosing the right coins plays the most significant role in the success of an investor.

Nowadays, the number of scams have also increased so I prefer to stick with the old ones and advise the same to everyone else.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
February 09, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
Don't be sad, mate. For sure everyone in this forum bought at least once very high. i bought stratis once for 340k satoshi and lynur for 350k satoshi. At first I wanted to sell and buy something else when the coins fell in price hard, but then I decided to keep it. If the project isnt scam, the price will recover for 99%, just be patient. It can take several months or even the year. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
February 09, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
You bought at all time high because you fomo i never buy coin when its going super high thats why i never feel what you feel. Remember buy only when other people fear and sell it when other people buy. You can read the peak when you see it history and when you got much experient in crypto market. Dont be sad...we will probably see another all time high in this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 06:12:41 AM
Why did you buy the coin when it was on its all time high? Anyways it is either you will hold your coin for long term so in the long run it will reach back to the price you bought it in or if you still have the budget or money for trading, you can buy the same coin everytime you feel like it is dropping its price so in that way you are diversifying or dividing the value you bought it in and you would have lesser coins on loss.
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 05:39:26 AM
Yes, don't worry about your purchases because sometimes market may be down and in the present condition the only option we have is to hold the coin until they give profit to you. Even i am doing the same because i bought them at the high value.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
No need to worry. Do not panic. Prices will come back one day again. After waiting for a while the prices you bought will come back.
If you do not sell you will not hurt Wink
Activity: 294
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
February 09, 2018, 04:45:44 AM
Another week or two and the situation will begin to improve. If you did not sell, you did not lose anything. If there is more money, it is better to buy more and average the price.
Activity: 294
February 09, 2018, 04:42:25 AM
Also when you buying crypto,it's great to believe in technology. More or less, big part of projects is supposed to improve our life somehow, and if they succeed, that will be great, and affect on price for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
February 09, 2018, 04:26:53 AM
That is just mistake of unskilled investors Smiley
Wait the depression of market or "red days" in other words. The more time red days are going on - the more reason you have to buy any crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 03:11:25 AM
Buying on all time high, means you're at a loss already, now that the market is in its downtrend. The best thing to do, is to hold, waiting in anticipation that the price will get to your entry and also above it, for you to have profit. It is just a normal occurrence and the risk one takes in trading.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

All bought something and now before our eyes it all sails away from their hands and nothing can be done about it. Unfortunately now the tactics are the only one not to observe and not to panic. Perhaps at the bottom, even a little more bribe, but all at your own risk, no one knows whether the market will recover or stay at the bottom.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
February 09, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
Do not panic and sell at the bottom for a loss. Those old high prices will be back so it only
patient wait of a few months at most.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
February 09, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

Regardless of what coin you bought. there is only one thing you could do right now and it is to hold that coin until it reaches an all-new ATH. You just had a wrong timing on investing in that coin probably because a lot of people who also bought that coin at a lower price saw a good chance and started selling their fair share of it that resulted in a dip. Just wait for its price to recover and don't panic because it will only lead to more losses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
February 08, 2018, 11:37:15 PM
Don't worry too much. Once a good rally in this sector starts, it will be back to
new highs and much higher by end of this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
February 08, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

Don't worry ok, it's just a few months left and you won't ever know btc was at that price. I remember around July last year btc was around 2800$ and it was said the all time when I bought some few to add my btc. Some days later, it went to 1800$. Do you see the scenario? I never lost hope but now do you think even the number hater of bitcoin thinks btc will ever go below 3000$? NO.
A time is coming when btc for 22000$ will be expected but will never be there, it'd be higher than that. Keep hodling and never sell. 
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 08, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Sad for You need to be careful mate before you can buy just learn or study the graph chart.
If want to gain in the cryptocurrency world you to learn get great knowledge and skills to avoid lossing your investment. Do not hate yourself being ahuman i have an error nobody can perfect in life.
Pages:
Jump to: