Pages:
Author

Topic: I bought on all time high - page 26. (Read 12993 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 02:07:35 PM
I got a few coins from the highest price, I think the most logical choice will be to wait a long time because i think that the market will be back
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
February 07, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
poor you. Have you sold your coin yet ? If I were you, I would have sold all of my coins in order to buy them again with the cheaper price. Well, if you are a long term investor, I believe that there is nothing need to be scared in this situation because I always know that the price of all coin will go up again
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 01:31:29 PM
I invested in many ICOs when ETH was at ATH about 1200-1300$ worth. This feels bad, since most coins started at the same price +-10% of ICO on the market.
But because ETH is down almost 40% now, my ETH is also worth less. I'm going to hodl and wait for it to get the past 1500$ mark.
So what I want to say is, that you are not alone and there were many others (especially newcomers, who jumped on the train due to the hype), who bought at ATH.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
February 07, 2018, 01:19:21 PM
Hodl on. Don't panic sell. I made that mistake yesterday when I could not hold on any longer. I still have some that I bought when the price was unbelievably high. I'm trying now to forget about it for maybe one month and focus on getting other cryptocurrencies. I've been in this situation before, but now I've learnt to be patient.
Hodl on, buddy  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
February 07, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

you did not mention what you bought ATH. If it is btc then just relax and hodl it will come back to the price you bought for sure.

And yes I have bought on all-time high some alt coins but I believed in those coins so I applied the averaging out strategy on them and kept on buying them when there was a dip. you can follow the same strategy if you believe in the fundamentals of the coin you invested.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 01:10:58 PM

do not regret buying bitcoin or altcoin at ATH. it makes you lose. keep patience for sure price will come back. even it could be higher. this has already happened in 2x chart which has the same pattern. so keep patient guys
Activity: 127
February 07, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
Just hold. Bitcoin is going through a bad cycle right now... this is usually the 1st quarter of the year so yea. Happens every year... Look on the bright side, the 2nd quarter will be explosive! You only lose if you sell, remember that. Next time instead of going all in spread your entries.
Activity: 256
February 07, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
Don't worry be happy! With patience, your coins will see new all time highs. Everything was down recently, and looks to be rebounding now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
February 07, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
You shouldn't buy coins because of FOMO, if you missed the train - you missed the train. There is no point in running to catch it.
Which coin did you buy at ATH? You can stoploss or hold to new ATH (if it is a good coin) Cheesy
It doesn't matter which one, you don't buy coins at ATH  Grin
It is first rule of trading.
Maybe you need to be patient hold the coin for a long time in order to generate a profit. don't get too panicked about the issue price of the coin because if you panic thus will lose out.
I don't think OP has much choice, either he will hold for long time and wait to recover or he can sell and lose money.
Activity: 36
February 07, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
Well we all did mistakes in trading. You just captured your investment for a longer period of time if we speak about earnings.
You just need to wait longer for earn some profit and that's all. If you sell it low, you lose. Very simple.
I have captured my investment few times, but never sold low. That's why I have profits.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
February 07, 2018, 08:28:23 AM
Maybe you need to be patient hold the coin for a long time in order to generate a profit. don't get too panicked about the issue price of the coin because if you panic thus will lose out.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
February 07, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

A lot of people bought just like you. They now have a similar problem to you. If you have not sold so far, it seems to me that the best solution is to wait until the price starts to grow again. You must be patient. This may take a few months before the price returns to the previous level.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
February 07, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
Don't hate yourself for buying during ATH. If you had bought during that time have you ever bought during the dip? This is a very popular mistake that we've been buying during peaks but we can't ourselves with it because we are relying and believing that much with crypto's. By the way, what are the coins you bought during all time high? This how a life of trader and investor goes as in everything we invest there's a risk that involves with it.

Exactly this, just HODL
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
February 07, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
It is a difficult decision to take. Hold in hope that the coin is going to increase. Or cut the loss and wait for a better time to invest.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
February 07, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
Yeah.Every time people loosing hope and we are still hitting unexpected ath.Its dipping now but will bounce twice harder as usual.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 07, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Don't hate yourself for buying during ATH. If you had bought during that time have you ever bought during the dip? This is a very popular mistake that we've been buying during peaks but we can't ourselves with it because we are relying and believing that much with crypto's. By the way, what are the coins you bought during all time high? This how a life of trader and investor goes as in everything we invest there's a risk that involves with it.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
February 07, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

Do not lose your hope with bitcoin because you have lost so much of your investment but I can suggest that just hold it and wait for a few months it will set a new ATH, yet, the bitcoin now is up again by 8k and hoping it will never go down again. By the way, I did not buy on ATH
Activity: 40
February 07, 2018, 07:59:00 AM
thật chia buồn với bạn, nhưng đừng lo lắng quá hãy hold lâu dài. thị trường luôn biến đổi mà biết đâu hôm nay bạn mua là đỉnh và ngày mai nó sẽ là đáy Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
February 07, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
Hold tight, I bet those who sold their loses during the 2017 Jan/Feb correction are seriously regretting it now, they missed out on BTC pulling 13x returns.
We're now in an age where the ban FUD is getting shut down, governments showing they want this to succeed and soft regulation will be a good thing.
The rate of new users prior to the correction was massive, no reason we can't do another 10x this year but we'll see.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
February 07, 2018, 07:55:03 AM
Which coin did you buy at ATH? You can stoploss or hold to new ATH (if it is a good coin) Cheesy

PRL, EXLIX, XSPEC.

gl with xspec, its a shitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: