Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 10. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 02, 2018, 09:49:50 PM
You should invest on bitcoin.Gold has a stable price and bitcoin has a great future so if you buy one bitcoin with 11000 usd it will easily cross 25000usd within couple months.So better invest on bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 09:38:16 PM
You should buy both because Bitcoin and gold have big potential benefits in the future. Wink

if you buy bitcoin, it will pump your dollar purse you have invested otherwise buy bitcoin Also there is no tax on bitcoin while there is a tax to pay gold if you want to buy. So the right choice is to buy bitcoin, because the rate of increase in bitcoin value is very high and the increase in gold value is not proportional to bitcoin
Activity: 223
March 02, 2018, 06:37:54 PM
For me, i will first work for bitcoin and earn it and make it grow, until it make me rich, then thats the time I will buy gold.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 06:23:47 PM
I don't see why an investor can't buy both. Gold is obviously more stable than bitcoin and has a much longer history as money. Bitcoin, however, is possibly a store of value as a digital currency. Both are alternatives to conventional investments, with different levels of risk.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
A very interesting question is my friend, if I were to choose, I would divide exactly 50% by 50% into each source.
Activity: 294
illustrator
March 02, 2018, 03:30:25 PM
are you asking it for real? you're lucky if you can to me half and half Wink
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
March 02, 2018, 03:25:10 PM
I will buy of course bitcoin because I will have a better life with bitcoin. bitcoin will provides you instant income which helps me to support all finances that I have and secure my future to have a better life.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 28, 2018, 02:09:43 PM
I will buy for bitcoin because bitcoin has a higher value than gold. Eventhough gold is affordable than bitcoin, bitcoin is more profitable than gold.
It may not a tangible asset but it is good because no one can stole it to you in easy way unlike gold.
Activity: 69
February 28, 2018, 02:15:07 AM
For me, I choose it both. They are the same value that increases. They're give profit. And I think they have the same safe to invest. But this is your decision, choose what do you want.
copper member
Activity: 616
February 28, 2018, 02:09:41 AM
According to me, both of them is good for investment however I prefer bitcoins because bitcoin gives nice profit in long term since the market value of bitcoin is increasing as time passes while gold can not give profit.
Activity: 5
February 27, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
I will buy Bitcoin, i see future in Bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 168
February 27, 2018, 01:05:04 PM
i prefer to buy Bitcoin only it is digital gold of this generation bitcoin will surpass  gold demand and stay in market most valuable commodity
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
If you want to make a profitable investment in a short period of time then Bitcoin is a good choice. you can earn quick and large profits by taking advantage of Bitcoin price fluctuations. while for gold I think the investment is a long-term investment, maybe you need some time to make a profit. gold is a safe investment but can not provide profits quickly.
Activity: 327
February 27, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
I prefer to invest bitcoin. It's very profitable way for investor. Trading on bitcoin also profitable. It's short time to make more. Other hand gold also good for invest but it's slowly make profit. I prefer both of them are good for business.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 02:39:22 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I will choose bitcoins simple because there is no headache involved regarding where to keep it safely. In my country, even bank lockers had been broken and money stolen from them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 27, 2018, 01:46:59 AM
I will prefer to buy bitcoin , gold is good but not for investment ,we are joining in this orgsnization where in bitcoin is the major block for our investment and not gold ,because we are in the world of crypto and digital world ,so I buy bitcoins.

My friend, gold is very good for investments. Bitcoin is the coolest tool of trading. That is why I would buy both of these things. It would give more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 02:24:12 PM
Of course you buy BITCOIN.
Because we see that GOLD price is falling day by day.So why you buy gold? Huh
we see that bitcoin price is increase day by day.So I suggest buy bitcoin now and make more profitable few days later.
It's good to divide the money in gold, we can not put money in one place, gold is a strong investment despite the downward trend but will rise again, bitcoin very profitable but also risky.
I am not agree with you in any respect because bitcoin is now incomparable you are too much concern about gold but it is not good for your investment mate. If you will invest in gold you will always remain worried about your, money as you will not feel relax to keep it at home on the safe or if you will invest for the profit then it will take a lot of time to increase high but if you invest in bitcoin it takes just days for it to increase and grow in price. Bitcoin can be hold in your wallet without any fear of lose as you will be the only owner of your bitcoin wallet so I would like to prefer bitcoin not gold at any cost.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
February 26, 2018, 02:06:09 PM
investing in gold is safer then investing in bitcoin but profit in bitcoin is much higher then profit in gold so both have their own benifits .
I'll prefer investing in bitcoin because all of us want high profit in less time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
February 26, 2018, 02:02:07 PM
2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said " Bitcoin will end up badly"

Wells Fargo CEO said "Bitcoin is pyramid/ponzi scheme"

Bank of China said "Bitcoin will end"

Russian President "Vladimir Putin" said "be careful of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies"

Big names are all into Gold and Silver. See my Twitter page below
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Gold will give you stable profits and you have to wait too long to make good profits from it and on the other hand the supply of bitcoin is limited and when demand will go higher you cannot predict how higher it can go in future and there will no limits for your profits and that you can make even with a small investments so its better to invest in bitcoin in compare to gold.
Pages:
Jump to: