Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 7. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
For me if i buy between gold and bitcoin.
Ill go to bitcoin. Bitcoin has great retuen profit than gold. Gold pruce currently slowly go up while bitcoin so fast earning but sometimes it will down also
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 05:26:52 PM
Gold or bitcoin..
I think gold same as bitcoin. And the characteristics are same. What is the differences? According to me, btc is like gold but it's digital and unvisible. You can save it on your computer or smartphone. You change the gold become the virtual thing. Btc has the gold's characterislcs too.
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
Bitcoin and gold is different because gold is use as an assets and wealth since early ages and Bitcoin is popular now that modern technologies are invading the world so for now I'd rather buy Bitcoin then trade for an easier profit then if have already gain much then i will buy gold so i have them two.
Activity: 280
March 09, 2018, 05:08:47 PM
I think Bitcoinn is best for now.Bitcoin prices are rising day by day.Very soon Bitcoin's price will be 10000.So bitcoin is best for now.

Both gold and bitcoin are good. I see gold and bitcoin with good eyes, both are my choices. Gold loves many people. All girls prefer to make gold jewelry and wear them. There are so many beautiful things of gold. But if you buy gold, you are at risk. There is a fear of being lost or stolen. And gold prices do not grow too much. Even if the price increases, you will gain a small amount. There is a risk to everything. If you do not take risks in life, you can never improve. Bitcoin is at risk. But it is price does not last long. It's price increases. Hopefully this year's price will increase a lot. Then you will be very beneficial. So buying bitcoin can be a lot of benefit to you.
Activity: 188
March 09, 2018, 04:51:19 PM
obviously bitcoin
Activity: 210
March 09, 2018, 04:36:09 PM
If you have the money why not have both, I myself have both of them. Bitcoin's value is really something that is extraordinary, it increases every year although the roller coaster ride in betwwen would really require skills to resist tempatations and FUDs. For gold on the other hand, i love the fact that it is beautiful and we can use it as jewelries as well. They are two different things that gives different values as well. So if you can afford it, I would choose to enjoy the both of them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
March 09, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
I will surely buy bitcoins more than gold coz gold price will stick the same while bitcoin has a chance to have a higher value in time. I will buy bitcoin coz I know it is a good investment and it makes my money in profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
March 09, 2018, 03:15:08 PM
I suggest you to buy bitcoin instead of gold. Bitcoin have more features than a gold. I just saw a chart about bitcoin price and gold value, i discover bitcoin increase more than gold while gold need some time to be increased. Plus its hard to send gold to someone or i should say impossible people like to sell and buy gold face to face. While bitcoin can be send in world wide without giving any info and paying any tax to governments.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
March 08, 2018, 01:38:57 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

At the moment I prefer Bitcoin. This is because I need to earn money to live. Bitcoin is a much more liquid than gold. It is better to use BTC coins for buying different things or for exchanging it for fiat money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
https://bwex.co/
March 05, 2018, 05:17:11 AM
You should buy Bitcoin instead of gold. As Bitcoin has a far more steep growth rate as compared to hold. Bitcoin can make you really rich in a short interval of time.
Activity: 518
March 05, 2018, 04:51:04 AM
Bitcoin and Gold are two things completely opposite. Gold is a hedge for your money, while Bitcoin is a risky and volatile currency whose purpose is to decentralize your money and take it out of the hands of government. If you are OK with mediocre returns then Gold would be a safe bet but if you are looking for high risk high reward than Bitcoin is your bet.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 04:34:00 AM
I THINK THIS IS NOT A NEW QUESTION ON THIS FORUM. ALL WE KNOW THAT THE BITCOIN PROFIT IS GOOD, BUT RISK IT IS NOT SMALL.
GOLD! ITS PROFIT IS NOT TOO MUCH BUT IT IS STABLE . THEY SAID THAT "YOU HAVE HAVE A BOOT" WHICH YOU CHOOSE GOLD OR BITCOIN IS AT YOUR OWN POSSIBILITY
Activity: 22
March 05, 2018, 04:19:41 AM
depends on what you expect to get from investing. if you want to have secure stable income then gold, if you are ready for some risk and what short term profit then go for bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
March 05, 2018, 04:09:33 AM
I agree with what most people suggest. Why not divide it between gold and bitcoin or even more like properties and business. Putting all your money in a single investment look scary as we never know what the future brings.
Activity: 14
March 05, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
i will balance 50% bitcoin and 50% gold on total fortune!!!
Activity: 76
March 05, 2018, 03:50:55 AM
in my opinion invest gold is better than  Bitcoin. But for now, bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year. however, I personally do not know how that will happen next in the bitcoin market.
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 03:44:02 AM
As I would see it, the two products are phenomenal with the end goal of venture. In the event that you need to contribute for quite a while then you may pick digital money framework since it will make a gainful trade in future. Step by step Bitcoin is turning into a lucrative speculation stage with the goal that Bitcoin would be an extraordinary wellspring of procuring cash through venture. Then again, Gold is the most worthy and solid venture source still at this point. Individuals love to gather gold from the antiquated time. Be that as it may, time is changing, Gold has been supplanted by the Bitcoin in late time in the created world.

Along these lines, Bitcoin ought to be the decision...
Activity: 203
March 05, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Probably, to make myself not to get in trouble with confusion, I will just buy both gold and Bitcoin because just what like you have said, gold is secured and you can have an assurance with it because its price was stable. But if you were aiming for a type that is great for innovation, a best thing to choose must be Bitcoin because even it was just newly established, it has already proven that it can do make your money grow into a larger quantity which is really worth a spend of money for buying because what you have spent can be regained on the profit you can obtain from it once the price grows from a pump.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 03:37:06 AM
I like both and these two kind of investments are different. Bitcoin has volatile market that able to take profit everyday and for investment its depend on when you are enter the market. When you enter at the low price then its a good investment even for a long time.
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
As I would see it, Either you purchase gold or bitcoin it would in any case make you a benefit in time. Presently in the event that you are as yet confounded, assess yourself. What is the best decision you could have made in light of your condition. In the event that you are a dynamic surfer in the net or constantly anxious to accomplish something utilizing net then as I would see it, bitcoin ought to be your decision yet in the event that you are a bustling man who do stuffs like voyaging and working making your opportunity in the web less. At that point as I would like to think, gold is for you.
Pages:
Jump to: