Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 8. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 03:26:54 AM
I lobe them both.But i love to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin,demand has a magnified effest on the crptoccurency price.Bitcoin investment is better than gold.Gold is tangible while bitcoin is a digital instrument,so id rather buy bitcoin than gold.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 05, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
Bitcoin is no superior to gold, and gold is no superior to bitcoin however both are superior to paper cash. Since both have focal points and disservices, bitcoin with fluctuating cost, will influence us to need to utilize additional thought in settling on choice to purchase or offer. Be that as it may, will immediately make us all of a sudden rich or poor all of a sudden on the grounds that the cost is dictated by the client bitcoin itself. As opposed to the cost of gold that is steady and noticeable frame, can be utilized whenever in light of the fact that individuals will know the normal for gold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
March 05, 2018, 03:22:18 AM
I would rather have bitcoin than gold, because you sell, invest, trade bitcoin anytime, anywhere but with gold, takes a lot of fuss and it also risky because when you have with you, you might be the target of kidnappers or syndicates or gang it may endanger your life. Gold is good but it's dangerous.
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 03:19:23 AM
You should purchase bitcoin rather than gold. Bitcoin gives you an exceptional yield of interest in simply brief timeframe; with this the estimation of bitcoin today can surpasses its incentive in tomorrow. Bitcoin gives you automated revenue and security to accomplish your fantasies throughout everyday life.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 03:18:52 AM
Invest in both! Generally it is better to spread out your resources to different investments than to pool them in one. Other than gold and bitcoin try researching on other stocks and commodities you can invest on. Good luck!  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:33:53 AM
I'd invest in both. But you have to keep in mind that the btc investment can double your money
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 02:26:37 AM
On the off chance that I have that much cash then I would purchase both for broadening yet in the event that I am given just a single decision then I would purchase bitcoin on the grounds that it is probably going to increment in value more than gold since gold has a steady cost yet bitcoin's cost is so unpredictable so I have a shot in exchanging it too and given the value vacillations, I have numerous chances to enter the market. In addition, regardless of whether I am voyaging then I can bring my cash anyplace in light of the fact that nobody knows I have that much bitcoin yet I can't bring gold since it has physical shape and effectively identifiable while bitcoin isn't since it simply exist carefully
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 05, 2018, 02:17:00 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I would be responding them along this line. If they really want something that is truly time-tested and stable, they would choose gold over Bitcoin. At least, with gold, they will not worry that they will suddenly wake up one day looking at its price plunging to zero. That is not possible with gold. Since the A.D. years, gold is always valuable. But Bitcoin is a new innovation that is not actually based on some hard assets. However, with this risk comes the fact that it is growing so fast, leaving the gold's value growth far behind. But it is their choice to do so.
Activity: 224
March 05, 2018, 02:12:40 AM
The choice is yours.
The gold I bought last year got me $ 10 in a year.
The bitcoin I bought last year got me more.

Everyone's own choice.
Activity: 168
March 05, 2018, 02:08:10 AM
If you want to make a profitable investment in a short period of time then Bitcoin is a good choice. you can earn quick and large profits by taking advantage of Bitcoin price fluctuations. while for gold I think the investment is a long-term investment, maybe you need some time to make a profit.
Activity: 420
March 05, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

If you have the money then probably buy bitcoins because they are much more phenomenal this time rather than gold because gold is more like a jewelry and a long term investment if you are pertaining into a bars of gold and bitcoins value if you can  see in the market are really rising tremendously with them having their.lowest last week so bitcoins is really good for not so much long term investment like a year holding so go to bitcoins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 02:01:39 AM
Bitcoin is popular now that modern technologies are invading the world so for now I'd rather buy Bitcoin
Activity: 26
March 05, 2018, 01:22:44 AM
You know what the answer will be if you ask the question here.  It's like asking a bankrupt lawyer what you should do if you go to him with a debt problem.  But I will give you my answer anyways, buy bitcoin it will go up in value a lot faster than gold.
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
March 05, 2018, 12:40:45 AM
I think it's better to buy bitcoin than gold. if you buy bitcoin then the profit that we will get bigger than buying gold. for me, buying gold is just for jewelry only, but do not use gold to invest because the profit we get very little.
Activity: 98
March 05, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Like any commodity, including gold, bitcoin will be volatile. However, bitcoin investments account for a great deal of media attention. But also note that gold has proven credibility. The civilization has been trading gold since about 600 BC and it continues to be used by agents and investors with enthusiasm today. Gold will certainly never lose its intrinsic value as a precious metal with many practical applications.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
March 05, 2018, 12:21:23 AM
Both of which are an investment. It is safer to invest in gold, because its value is always stable. But investing in bitcoin is also very profitable even the price exceeds the price of gold. Please note that with the value of prices that can rise and fall at any time also has a greater risk but also has a greater advantage as compared to investing in gold.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 04, 2018, 11:57:24 PM
I would suggest a potential ico, that is MTC. I have a strong belief in it, the return of the throne. It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link 

450000 COINS INSTANT AIRDROP Step By Step Don't Miss this Airdrop

Presale is ongoing now (https://medichain.online/)
thinkxx.
It seems that ICO is promising, but I recommend to study it, because ICO is not in Tokenmarket.net, I prefer to get information about ICO on ICO rating site and tokenmarket.net, so I'm not hit by a scam.
Activity: 26
March 04, 2018, 11:54:59 PM
I more decision bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin has a higher esteem in the event that it is sold in the market. what's more, bitcoin is effortlessly traded and has great exchange speed. gold has a shabby purchasing esteem. be that as it may, in the event that we offer it, we are difficult to get greater benefit than bitcoin. gold likewise has entangled arrangements due to the numerous standards.
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2018, 11:40:48 PM
Choose gold if you want a long term investment and stable price in the market. Choose bitcoin if you are a risk taker person who knows trading and interested in online investment.
I agree with you that gold is a relatively stable investment that is suitable for people to pursue a stable course. However, bitcoin is risky. It should be said that all cryptocurrencies are somewhat risky, but its return Rate will certainly be higher than a lot of investment products.
Those valueable things are so much important to those people who really want to invest in short term or long term. Yes gold is one good thing to invest in, because the price is stable and in time the price might goes higher while in bitcoin yep it is too risky because we don't know when the price goes higher or goes lower. Bitcoin is unstable.
Activity: 57
March 04, 2018, 11:26:24 PM
Choose gold if you want a long term investment and stable price in the market. Choose bitcoin if you are a risk taker person who knows trading and interested in online investment.
I agree with you that gold is a relatively stable investment that is suitable for people to pursue a stable course. However, bitcoin is risky. It should be said that all cryptocurrencies are somewhat risky, but its return Rate will certainly be higher than a lot of investment products.
Pages:
Jump to: