Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 5. (Read 10976 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
Choosing both is certainly better and more profitable, as we know that gold is the world's oldest investment so everyone knows gold, whereas bitcoin is an investment that can make a profit faster than any other investment.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
Which is which? but i will choose a bitcoin rather a Gold,although both sides are expensive and good for investment,but bitcoin is the best among the rest,bitcoin is all have aspects as we find out same in Gold is a precious one too,they have a differences Although physical forms of Bitcoin exist, the currency's primary form is data so you trade it online, peer to peer, using wallet software or an online service.
I think so. And I think that if I invest in bitcoin for one to two years and its profits for me may be able to buy a house, but to invest in gold is unlikely to be profitable to buy a house. So we should invest in bitcoin, we have more future, but also bring more risks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
I think it will be much better if you invest money not in gold but in bitcoin. Gold will never cost 100,000 dollars per gram. Do not listen to those who say that this is not so.
Activity: 378
March 13, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
Which is which? but i will choose a bitcoin rather a Gold,although both sides are expensive and good for investment,but bitcoin is the best among the rest,bitcoin is all have aspects as we find out same in Gold is a precious one too,they have a differences Although physical forms of Bitcoin exist, the currency's primary form is data so you trade it online, peer to peer, using wallet software or an online service.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
March 13, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
Well, buying gold is just yeah, buying GOLD. Just that. For yourself. That's is.
If you buy Bitcoin, meaning that you are aware of this new crypto and block-chain technology that will revolutionize economic platform, for a greater good. And buy doing so, you are a true supporter if this revolution.
That's two big different thing.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 06:17:47 AM
I think buying bitcoin for now is easier and more convenient than buying gold at the moment.
Gold is undoubtedly a very good investment but the availability and accessibility isn't the same
as bitcoins. And I think it's more easier to buy and sell bitcoin considering the rise and fall of
prices, It's a faster investment and it's at the same price range as gold at some point, it can
even beat gold. If your looking for a long term investment, gold is be an excellent choice as
long as you are able to access them with convenience and sell them quickly as prices tend to
change, but gold's market is nothing similar to bitcoins. Still it all comes down to personal
preference. Both are highly valuable and potentially profitable.
Activity: 67
March 13, 2018, 06:10:48 AM
Personally,i would prefer buying BTC to gold.as you said earlier,the total supply of BTC is limited and this will make it more scarce in some years to come.the profit you can make with BTC is also way greater than with gold...i choose BTC.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
March 13, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Bitcoin has come a long way since it has started and in this process it has gained a lot of popularity among the people throughout the world. It is also evident from the increasing prices of bitcoin. Even though bitcoin has defeated gold in terms of price but still I would prefer holdings of gold over holdings of bitcoin any day. Because firstly, gold is a stable form of currency so it’s value does not fluctuate whereas bitcoin is not a stable form of currency so it’s value fluctuate a lot. Then gold is accepted by everyone throughout the world whereas bitcoin is not accepted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 05:44:39 AM
Investing in gold is safer, it has passed the test of time, like gold itself. But you do not get as much profit from investing in gold as from bitcoin. I believe that, if possible, it is better to invest not only in something one, but in several different areas. This will help in the case when some investments will not meet expectations.
Activity: 84
March 13, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
Bitcoin of course! If I think that I will get more profit with gold surely I am not here right now I will spend my money on investing with gold’s then rather than bitcoin. Also gold can’t be easily converted to money if you want to put it unto money unlike with bitcoin which you only need is one tap with your mobile or internet to convert unto money. Also the value of bitcoin is still increasing rapidly unlike with gold that the value were almost not moving. If you have money and you will do investment don’t think twice go bitcoin because this will make your money double and ever ten times.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 02:34:40 PM
I prefer Bitcoins because it has a great chance of raising the price and reaching a hundred dollar value. We know that Gold is famous because it is the first thing we used to pay for our natives. It is also a historical and it comes from natural resources. But the world is changing and it begins to receive the technology that changes everything. Even the money we use history has passed and we should be becoming more intelligent over time. So we must accept what is happening.

I agree with you to prefer the bitcoin rather than gold, in addition to the rising bitcoin price that we need to pay attention to is we should keep abreast of the times if we do not want to lag far behind
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 12, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
I was clear about my view.You are thinking,gold as a safe one because you can hold it in your hand.But bitcoin is the virtual currency,you can see in the wallet.But it is not possible to hold in hand,by this can you say gold is best compared to bitcoin.
I won't agree your point.For the profit based,bitcoin is greater than gold.
Activity: 294
March 12, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
it's augmented to obtain bitcoin than to make a get your hands on of gold because if your bitcoin you bought speedily you can profit it here unidentified because its price is upsetting suitably the allowance is hasty even though gold is the year you wait for it in the at the forefront the price rises for that defense long past you earn it therefore it's improved to attain a bitcoin in gold.

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
March 12, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
you better buy bitcoin, because bitcoin selling price is more expensive than the sale value of gold, and you will get bigger profits than to profit to sell gold
Activity: 140
March 11, 2018, 03:38:23 PM
now a days bitcoin is more popular than gold
gold is a stable market but bitcoin is so volatile that it can gain or decrease in same day
so if u want to gain profit than bitcoin is must for u
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Remember that you should diversify your investment? Then you can invest in both so that you have your money spread across different platforms. Both are good investment for me. Gold might be more meticulous since you have something physical that you need to keep and protect/hide. But you can at least where gold to occasions and show it off.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 03:25:33 PM
if I ask you to buy more bitcoin than to buy gold because if your investment gold is slow, then if you have invested bitcoin in the months you wait you will earn because of the time the bitcoin price moves can be it drops or rises so fast.

Although Bitcoin and gold cannot be even compared, I prefer BTC now. Although with the cryptocurrency volatility and the changes on the cryptomarket, it brings me more money than investments in gold.
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 09:29:01 AM
For me is both, bitcoin is more profitable. Bitcoin seems to be a better investment in relation to the pace of growth. And bitcoin increase so fast and not stable every time. But gold is an investment for the future it is solid and is 100% certain not to fail. So i will do invest both.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 11, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
It depends to you if you buy gold or bitcoin. Bitcoim can earn fast money and thats very hogh but it is very risky because they have possible the price decrease fastly also and if that happen your money lose. But in gold the advantage is very safe brcause the price continue to increase but this is the disadvante you can more years before you earn money because its slow the price to increase.
Activity: 180
March 11, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
I prefer to buy bitcoin instead of buying gold. bitcoin is my choice because more profit can be obtained from buying bitcoin. from bitcoin we can use it to trade and to invest. bitcoin prices are often up and down that makes traders profitable.
while gold has a stable price or the price is rarely up and down
Pages:
Jump to: