Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 12. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
February 24, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
half at gold and half at bitcoin
all investment has risk
so dont put your egg at one basket
dont pit your money at one investment
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 11:51:48 AM
It all depends on your choice and how much you want to invest,if you have a few hundreds of dollars you can still invest in bitcoin,but you need a lot of money to invest in Gold.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 24, 2018, 11:50:10 AM
Hay guys, if I tell you to choose, I will invest both. Because kalo gold is easy to sell and already famous, but if talk about new bitcoin some people who know him and invest in bitcoin and that too some of them who believe.Thanks #CMIIW
If i have a chance to invest i would love to invest borh in gold and bitcoin because both has a promising profit that you can get even if you choose to hold it for a quite long term. I can't take for granted the real potential of gold into our society because it is still in demand but bitcoin making a great performance in terms of investments today and maybe could overpass the value of gold on near future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 24, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
Bitcoin buy is better than gold. If at this present bitcoin price is very low but it is better from gold. I hope to end this year bitcoin price up to 20k$.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
February 24, 2018, 11:41:12 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Buying gold is the safest way. It's kind of traditional investment assets. But with gold, you can't profit for short term.
It's like looks to keeping your money value from time to time and also stabilize it. 
It is not the safest method of earning profit from your savings, rather it is the most slowest process. Your gold savings can also put you in loss if you are robbed of gold. In short, time has changed and so have the methods of making money. Gold is obsolete now.
Right answer, now the times have changed, it's time we leave investments that require high costs and extra security like gold, I prefer to save money on bitcoin and activate all security features rather than having to hire security 24 hours to keep gold.
Activity: 41
February 24, 2018, 11:29:06 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
well i dont say to buy bitcoins do your own research and buy coins which are undervalued
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
I like the way you have analyzed both aspects. But i think for me, i will go for bitcoin because i have the heart and patience to withstand any side of the price story. moreover, with bitcoin,i can become a millionaire within a twinkle of an eye. This doesnt happen with gold often.
Activity: 112
February 24, 2018, 11:20:31 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

Buying gold is the safest way. It's kind of traditional investment assets. But with gold, you can't profit for short term.
It's like looks to keeping your money value from time to time and also stabilize it. 
It is not the safest method of earning profit from your savings, rather it is the most slowest process. Your gold savings can also put you in loss if you are robbed of gold. In short, time has changed and so have the methods of making money. Gold is obsolete now.
Activity: 294
February 24, 2018, 11:18:07 AM
I will prefer to buy bitcoin than gold because bitcoin has many uses and price increases faster than gold prices thus it will give you more profit and maybe it will change your life.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 11:09:54 AM
Buying bitcoin is a much better idea than buying gold. With bitcoin, a lot of profit can be made within a twinkle of an eye if you have the patience to wait and sell at the right time.
Activity: 42
February 24, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
Find some companies who work with the precious metals and then you can see what they can propose to you I think if I were on your place then I wouldn't keep all eggs in one pocket.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
February 24, 2018, 11:02:02 AM
Since we are sitting on a forum discussing cryptocurrencies, then of course I vote for bitcoin.This is the currency of our future in my opinion
Buy those things that you think can make you gain profit it does not matter whether it is gold or bitcoin for as long as you have the money and guts to do for it then push whatever you heart desires, so for me buy as much as you can afford to.
Activity: 314
February 24, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
Since we are sitting on a forum discussing cryptocurrencies, then of course I vote for bitcoin.This is the currency of our future in my opinion
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
February 24, 2018, 08:42:32 AM
it seems to me that now it is more profitable to buy bitcoin.this is our digital future and now gold is not interesting and quite outdated.the choice is obvious
Activity: 191
February 24, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
the rarity of gold as time pass by increases which means miners will find gold difficult due to this making the gold price stably increases while bitcoin will eventually be dead maybe 10 years later because of many competitors and popularity to the society. So, if you want money in just a little time buy bitcoin but there is no assurance in making profit but if you got time and you dont still need money like others buy gold which its price is stable at growing.
Activity: 350
February 24, 2018, 08:07:31 AM
gold is natural.I am the most stable currency that is much older than bitcoin so confidence in it more.definitely buy gold
Activity: 165
February 24, 2018, 07:14:13 AM
Hay guys, if I tell you to choose, I will invest both. Because kalo gold is easy to sell and already famous, but if talk about new bitcoin some people who know him and invest in bitcoin and that too some of them who believe.Thanks #CMIIW
Activity: 23
February 24, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
In case of buying a Bitcoin , you first known about this value. The value of Bitcoin is like a waves of water in Sea.

And other in case of buying a gold is better than Bitcoin, because the value of gold is stable a very long time of period.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 06:30:38 AM
Well buying of gold is the best choice for me because we undoubtedly the value of it is stable.
But if you take the risk of buying bitcoin in it's lowest price there is possibility you get  more profitable value.
Activity: 39
February 24, 2018, 06:29:45 AM
bitcoin for sure dude  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: