Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 16. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 03:16:18 AM
for me if I'm a bit better than buying bitcoin over gold because gold is very long before the price rises unlike the bitcoin hours time its price movements and upward.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 23, 2018, 03:13:39 AM
I will prefer to buy bitcoin , gold is good but not for investment ,we are joining in this orgsnization where in bitcoin is the major block for our investment and not gold ,because we are in the world of crypto and digital world ,so I buy bitcoins.
Activity: 98
February 23, 2018, 03:07:05 AM
in the fall there are pluses and people have seen the opportunity to purchase cheaper also there are people who did not buy earlier
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
I should recommend you bitcoins . because it is the future of currency.bitcoin is perfect for long-term investments. Bitcoin is a good choice. It's quite risky but the profit is good.
Activity: 294
February 23, 2018, 02:38:58 AM
For me if i buy Gold its price is so stable like it cant go down its price go up as time go on and its price depends on its size but if i buy Bitcoin it is too risky like its price is not so stable its price go up and down and as the time go on its price is not so predictable but if i buy gold than Bitcoin gold price is high but cant go down if i buy Bitcoin its price is low but has a potential of getting bigger and bigger so i would choose to buy Bitcoins.
Activity: 23
February 23, 2018, 02:37:29 AM
Bitcoin is a good investment gold is stable so your initial investment. When It's come in investment. Plan bitcoin would be the best option because of its best one. Gold would be a better compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
Now gold does not grow as bitcoin! For this personally, I invest in bitcoin! I see that the market is at the very beginning! And still in front !!! On this I am sure that bitcoin in the near future will give a good increase! For today it is the best asset for raising money!
Activity: 523
Merit: 285
February 21, 2018, 03:14:43 PM
I prefer to buy bitcoin than gold because i can see a great future and a higher profit with bitcoin rather than gold. Gold is very stable but bitcoin is stronger than it Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
February 21, 2018, 09:56:45 AM
Some analysts went a little further, saying that cryptocurrencies can replace gold. Cryptocurrencies can become part of our financial system. As we believe, gold is very different from cryptocurrency. Gold is less volatile and it has more liquidity on the market.
Activity: 21
February 21, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
Some analysts went a little further, saying that crypto-currencies can replace gold. Crypto-balts, in our opinion, can become a part of our financial system. As we believe, gold is very different from crypto-currency. Gold is less volatile and it has more liquidity on the market.

Bidding occurs only in an established and controlled environment. Gold has a very clear role in any investment portfolio. Gold also has very little in common with the crypto currency in the demand and supply. All these characteristics only emphasize the fact that gold will remain the main financial asset, which, however, will continue to resonate with the digital financial world
Activity: 160
February 16, 2018, 11:06:03 AM
If me, I will buy btc than gold. I am sure btc price is more better than gold and  uprise in short time so I can earn big money
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 16, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
I will choose bitcoin because now technology today is much important bitcoin have a great rule in technology like blockchain do to bitcoin and compare to gold is old whether gold is much precious.
Activity: 88
February 16, 2018, 10:47:41 AM
Gold and Bitcoin are often compared in the topics of this forum. Because in the Cryptocurrency world, Bitcoin is like gold.
Economically, gold or Bitcoin are equally valuable. But in terms of composition and formation, they are completely different. Gold is the gift of God given to mankind. Bitcoin is a product of technology, by humans made.
So I would choose either to invest in them, or to save from them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
I think both are very profitable but have different risks, gold has a more stable price and has a small risk while bitcoin has a fluctuating price and has a big risk but bitcoin is more profitable than gold
Activity: 17
February 16, 2018, 09:26:37 AM
I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? maybe what i will buy is bitcoin. because it is very suitable to invest. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
February 16, 2018, 07:54:26 AM
For me equally profitable buy gold and bitcoin is the same investment for the future, gold is a real investment while BITCOIN investment is not real. Both have advantages for those who have both, equally profitable for investment.
Activity: 126
February 16, 2018, 07:52:07 AM
GOLD and BITCOIN

Both have their merits and demerits, but all in all Gold stands a better stance to bitcoin,
its pricey and its worth is almost stable compared to bitcoin. plus GOLD doesn't really look like an element
that its price will come down pretty soon.

more so, with buying Gold, you have less worries about crashing networks and co...

on the other hand, Bitcoin is technology friendly, easy to transfer and transact business with, as long as bitcoin doesn't crash,
its sustainability is assured.

in the end... buy Gold, and buy bitcoin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 07:43:25 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
for me its better to buy bitcoin instead of buying a bitcoin, in bitcoin you can control the value of it by working on campaigns or etc; but the gold? its value is in steady price.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 16, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
Buying Gold or Bitcoin. That's quiet difficult, but if I were in a situation like that, thinking what to buy, I will choose the one that is usable. Yes, gold has a stable price and bitcoin is unpredictable in price. But bitcoin is more usable than gold, we know that, and bitcoin is capable in everything. When investing in bitcoin its just need a lot of time, but in his popularity, you dont need to worry. So I choose bitcoin.

I agree with you.  Though if I have lots of bitcoin then I can buy some gold because gold is stable.  It has been in the market for a long time ago.  Bitcoin on the otherhand, is quite better since we can have bitcoin even if we do not have money.   Plus we can use bitcoin on many ways to grow it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
Buying Gold or Bitcoin. That's quiet difficult, but if I were in a situation like that, thinking what to buy, I will choose the one that is usable. Yes, gold has a stable price and bitcoin is unpredictable in price. But bitcoin is more usable than gold, we know that, and bitcoin is capable in everything. When investing in bitcoin its just need a lot of time, but in his popularity, you dont need to worry. So I choose bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: