Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 17. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 11:52:35 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
If you're willing to accept a high risk, you can choose bitcoin, its price is unstable, it can bring you huge wealth or you can lose a lot of money. If you are not willing to take risks and only want to have a stable income and value, then gold is your best bet, and the world will recognize its value, and it will not depreciate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 11:42:52 AM
it's better to buy bitcoin instead of buying gold. It can be found or bought with the income from bitcoin. this can achieve your desire to buy what you want. and for your pleasure. if you buy gold you may not be able to buy bitcoin. because gold is a good thing not a process to earn money or not a work process that can make money ..
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 08:28:14 AM
I prefer buying Gold not because of the value but for the fact that it's generally acceptable. You can buy and sell Gold any time anywere and any country of your choice. All like bitcoin that's not acceptable by majority and many still believe it's a scam. Though bitcoin is more valuable I go for Gold because of the acceptance.

Bitcoin nowadays is generally accepted online or offline. Does your gold can be accepted on restaurants , malls , grocery, etc. As a source of payment method? no right? But bitcoin can. bitcoin has many things can do that  gold cant possibly do therfore bitcoin is still better in my opinion. Sooner or later the acceptance and legalization of bitcoin will still become wide spread in all parts of the world because of the demand that it gets from the public.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 08:22:52 AM
buy GOLD if you want to secure your assets. Buy bitcoin if you want to secure your assets and let them increase in value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 14, 2018, 08:17:55 AM
I prefer buying Gold not because of the value but for the fact that it's generally acceptable. You can buy and sell Gold any time anywere and any country of your choice. All like bitcoin that's not acceptable by majority and many still believe it's a scam. Though bitcoin is more valuable I go for Gold because of the acceptance.
Activity: 17
February 12, 2018, 04:06:46 AM
I totally agree with you. I am the same for my friends. I asked them if they were willing to take a high risk, and if they wanted to, they could choose to invest in bitcoin. You can invest in gold if you don't want to.
Activity: 476
February 12, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
Gold is accepted worldwide and you can find a person who is willing to buy it so go for the GOLD. Bitcoin is still questionable at this moment and still needs to prove his usefullness and worth.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I agree with how you respond to such questions. At least you presented them with the facts and truth about Bitcoin. And then you ended up saying like the responsibility will be theirs and not yours. It is right because there is a risk with Bitcoin investment. Whatever happens in the following week is ours to merely guess, meaning there is no certainty. What we have though is the history. And the history says Bitcoin investment is a wise decision, with its growth at par with no other.
Activity: 630
February 12, 2018, 03:14:00 AM
my opinion it none other bitcoin.
but in this case if any one don't wants to take risk they can choose gold.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 02:07:02 AM
Old ask and asked many times

this pic may give you answer

Source https://getabitcoin.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/goldvsbitcoinvsdollar.png

for me i prefer Gold more Because women love it more than Bitcoin and can invest it  Cool Cool

This picture explains it clearly that Bitcoin is more of a good investment. But we all know that Bitcoin is limited, so it's better to have them both. I mean, just at least have enough possession of Gold. You might need it in the future purposes. Esp. if the world runs out of power. I know it's possible. Nothing is permanent in this world. Even the sun has it's limit. That's all. Have them both. Smiley
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
Firstly, I think bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day rather than gold. Bitcoin has started investing a lot of people. Because the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin's future is very bright. You keep buying bitcoin now. Hopefully you will get many profits in the end of 2018.
Activity: 29
February 12, 2018, 01:43:15 AM
for me to buy bitcoin and gold is a good asset, because bitcoin is highly volatile, we can not predict when there is up and down in the crypto market but the bitcoin history statist shows very well, that every year bitcoin values continue to be appreciated and then fired small for some time like in the stock market and stock market. Investing in bitcoin can certainly give you a nice return on your investment while when you buy gold, so I think it is better to invest in bitcoin karna for in the next few years can help everyone become multi trillion
Activity: 84
February 12, 2018, 01:39:20 AM
I will decide whether my relative is willing to accept the risk. If they just want a steady return, I would advise them to invest in gold. If they are willing to take some risk, they can choose to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 01:11:14 AM
Now if we buy bitcoin i think it will be good as compared with gold for all the time people prefer gold and it is universally acceptable goods but now the educated community like to buy bitcoin instead of gold we know that they may buy gold in a normal quantity but they also but bitcoin as well because they know the importance of the crypto and the bitcoin and altcoin like Litecoin they are good to hold.
Activity: 32
February 12, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
I think bitcoin is a good alternative to gold because the market value of Bitcoin is increasing daily
Activity: 196
February 12, 2018, 12:52:05 AM
BTC , because BTC have a high value and popular and world know about BTC and this BTC have a high price than gold
Activity: 308
February 12, 2018, 12:14:03 AM
Bitcoin is a digital assets,used by people to send or pay something across the world in a few minutes.
which mean with the technology,it'll be used by people purchase their heart desire in not minding the cost.
Gold is an assets and most of it used as a jewelry,and what will happen with its price ? it's quite stable,
but it does not mean it'll be forever standstill,sometime/someday there'll be a huge change with the price if global economy is crashing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 11:58:56 PM
If you invest in bitcoin you can multiply your money, you can spend it freely right away you can spend it to buy other altcoins .. You can buy on ico with bitcoin too.. But if you want safe and assurance with your money no risk  investment go for gold.. Only risktaker can invest in bitcoin .. Have knowledge first in this cryptoworld before making an investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
February 11, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
For me i gonna buy bitcoin because in the near future years and time we didn't know bitcoin will increases it's worth and triple your money anyway
Activity: 167
Merit: 105
February 11, 2018, 11:13:26 PM
You are on a bitcoin forum and everyone have bitcoins.You will recieve no answer but bitcoin

I agree. But as I have said repeatedly, these are not mutually exclusive investments. Gold and bitcoin actually have a lot in common -- both are scarce alternative investments. Of the two, bitcoin has more growth potential and gold is more stable.

Yeah that is the difference between the two. Gold has an almost stable price where in you cannot use it as an investment rather an asset. While bitcoin in the other hand, because of the volatility of its price people sees it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin at a low price then wait until the price goes up and be profitable and at the same time they can consider it as a long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: