Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 43. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 11:13:22 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Well first, I would say or ask why should I buy gold? I mean, what is the purpose of buying gold and just hiding it at my home and collecting dust. second, i guess bitcoin would be more good to suggest due to the increase of the value or the amount that it could be converted in the near future. third, if bitcoin would be his or her choice, i would also say that bitcoins won't stay high forever, it could decrease or increase as time goes by so be careful. Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 10:58:50 AM
Buy Gold or Bitcoin,it doesnt matter as long as you invest your money that you can afford to lose.
This two investment are precious and risky
But bitcoin is good investment than gold
And the price and supply of bitcoin is like gold
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 06, 2017, 10:54:39 AM
Most of us think bitcoin is good for investing rather than gold. But gold is more stable. As of now we are drooling in the value of bitcoin that is why many people are in panic in buying or selling their precious coin. Every country has their reserves, and that is gold. If you have gold as an asset you can consider yourself rich. Gold is tangible asset that has a real value. Precious metal that most the rich people have their investment. As to bitcoin, the price is not stable, maybe today its value is really  big but if traders dump it, it will slowly losses its value and ending up to become worthless. I will just vote gold for now. Or if you are really have the money invest in both.
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 10:50:09 AM
either you buy one to the two in the end it will still be your greatest asset because this two are one of the biggest investment since when fiat money are in problem, this two would not be affected which makes it a great investment. but if you insist to choose in either of the two then my tip is to choose what fits you. if you know more in bitcoin rather than in gold then choose bitcoin since you are more in control in there, vice versa to gold. do not invest when you do not know nothing about it.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 10:50:00 AM
Gold is nothing compare to this bitcoin price rise. Its really amazing profit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 10:49:02 AM
Gold has thousands of years of trust and trading/bartering to it, this makes it a pretty easy one for me if you like to sleep safe at night!
cue
Activity: 65
December 06, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
I would buy the Bitcoin since you can earn from it nowadays and even in the coming days. Just hold it until the price is so big that you cannot pass it on.. Good luck to which one you will buy.. =)
Activity: 98
December 06, 2017, 10:45:40 AM
To be honest I prefer Gold, Gold has been here in the world for centuries, it is proven and already stamped in our minds that gold has a large value. As of now its easy to say that Bitcoin should be because of its higher value and great potential but it is too risky. That is why if you want a long term investment, go for gold, but if you want a short, risky but larger money, then go for bitcoin. It all depends to you but in my own opinion I would buy both.
Activity: 15
December 06, 2017, 10:37:01 AM
if i were you i would buy bitcoin because you can earn better than buying gold. buy bitcoin now instead of gold while the price of bitcoin is increasing.
Activity: 266
December 06, 2017, 10:32:46 AM
Bitcoin should never be compared to gold. Because gold is a long term and its price changes due to economical reasons unlike bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 06, 2017, 10:29:21 AM
Most will choose to buy bitcoin, if it is I will choose to buy bitcoin to make the exchange Wink
Activity: 63
December 06, 2017, 10:26:13 AM
Well for me,I really have to take the risk in by buying some bitcoins because instead of just being at a stable price like gold,I would rather choose to invest it into something that can really give me some ammount in addition to its original price.
Activity: 37
December 06, 2017, 10:21:09 AM
I would always prefer gold over bitcoin for a very simple reason. The question asked here is which is better for investing? Gold is an asset which can never go to zero. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is not backed by any asset. The value of bitcoin can easily fluctuate south. Gold is a safe haven when it comes to uncertainties. It is still at the lows and has the potential to move up. Silver for that matter is an excellent investment.Bitcoin is a hype. I understand the importance of Blockchain technology and I would invest in the technology, not in the products. Bitcoin is a gamble and no doubt it is surging its way up and may go higher but at the end of the day, there is no logic behind this rally.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 10:17:28 AM
I agree to most of the members that buy bitcoins over gold.  Unless you are expecting some apocalypse events to happen, then gold will be very valuable.
Activity: 1
December 05, 2017, 07:59:38 PM
Invest in digigold currencies
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
December 05, 2017, 07:58:51 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I must say you must buy bitcoin and take the risk for you will never know your future. What if your investment with bitcoin will result for a great change like others here. Even in some businesses they always take some risk before they finally get an achievement.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 05, 2017, 07:58:10 PM
Depends what you want gold is probably more reliable in terms of keeping it's value at the moment whilst Bitcoin has potential to double or even triple it's value !
For saving  gold is good, but for making profit i think bitcoin is the best option. people were mostly like to invest their money in gold as gold was consider to be more good for making profit. but now as we can see a very little change in the price of gold as the price of gold remain as more stable, While the price of bitcoin is changing from time to time and we can see a very big variation in the price of bitcoin therefore bitcoin is the best option for trading and making money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
December 05, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
i think your friends is corret.
I suggest that you can divide your capital to buy both,, because if we just rely on investing in gold or bitcoin alone, it will not be balanced.
- if investing in gold, it is safer and certainly guaranteed the price will be more stable.
- if investing in bitcoin, this will also facilitate us in achieving income faster than investing in gold, and also we will be facilitated by technology that can facilitate our transaction process. however, be careful if going to invest bitcoin, because it has a high risk, especially at a very sensitive price (fluctuate)
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
December 05, 2017, 06:52:46 PM
This isn't even a question for me. Don't be afraid of buying some crypto. Now Bitcoin is better than gold or some other investment instruments. I'd definitely choose the Btc. But of course you're free to do whatever you want Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
December 05, 2017, 06:47:38 PM
It's your own choice. But my only suggestion is much better if you will buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has high capability to boom and you can earn profits is short period of time. At the end, it's your own decision. This is only my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: