Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 46. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 08:39:16 AM
if i don't know about bitcoin, of course i will choose the first, buy gold because we all know about gold, and yeah it's kinda a good investment.
But now, i know bitcoin, how advantages and promising it is, although with its uncertainity and any other reasons that make us think that bitcoin is not something that we can believe, i will still choose bitcoin. I already experience it and i really know that bitcoin is such a good investment. Look at the price, the value, and the increase speed and you'll understand why.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
December 04, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

Gold is expensive, but Bitcoin seems to be increasing in price exponentially. It's the 4th of December 2017 and the value of Bitcoin is $11,500, and a few years back Bitcoin was valued in the $100s which is a massive increase.
What's stopping Bitcoin from going to $20K or even $40K by then end of 2018?!

There is so much potential for Bitcoin, but with Gold their is none atm. The price for gold is fixed right now.

So Bitcoin would be the best choice if you were to look at it from this perspective.
Activity: 476
Merit: 111
December 04, 2017, 06:07:08 AM
Why do you need Gold nowadays?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 05:43:27 AM
Choose Bitcoin please, it's more profitable and someways i think it's even safer than golds too. Because people are respect it for now.
Activity: 33
December 04, 2017, 05:06:23 AM
buy bitcoin is good for investment as is growth is 1000 time then gold.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 04, 2017, 05:02:05 AM
I like both, but I would go together with bitcoins Befause definitely with the majority of people in this forum, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are the things that makes great dramas easy. But I was just like Bitcoin that I had the easy way to sell Bitcoin - when the signbase was around, the circle has already gone out to ban me. But anyway, I recently bought some gold coins, and they look very nice. You can not say the same thing for Bitcoin. But you can not look for gold around the world in seconds, but both of them have used them, but they are basically different.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 04, 2017, 04:50:08 AM
Divide your capital and buy both, gold and Bitcoin. Gold price is still cheap and can rise a lot in the coming years. Bitcoin price can easily x5 or more. But if one of them crashes you still have investments in the other asset.
Activity: 424
December 04, 2017, 04:46:03 AM
I would invest in bitcoin, use the proceeds to buy gold, and invest in some offline business like real estate. I will still hold some of my investments in bitcoin and alts. Diversification is key.
Activity: 70
December 04, 2017, 04:17:49 AM
I think you should buy the bitcoin, because the value rising rate of the bitcoin is very high and the value rising of the gold is not comparable with the bitcoin, so if you buy bitcoin it will pumps your wallet of the dollar that you have invest to buy the bitcoin. Also there is no tax on bitcoin while there is tax to pay on the gold if you want to buy.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 07:03:59 PM
Buy digital gold aka Bitcoin. Smiley

Why would you buy anything other than Bitcoina t this point? It has been proven to increase in value consitently and rarely drops in value and always comes back up after it drops. This is a proven fact and why you should be spending all your investment on BTC!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2017, 05:43:25 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
Gold is the smartest investment to make, Bitcoin is not something that most people will want if there was a worst case scenario.
Activity: 247
December 03, 2017, 02:15:00 PM
Currently buy bitcoin is more profitable than buying gold, I do not like the slow and invest gold really need patience so it is not suitable for now, bitcoin is a great investment because it is very profitable.
Activity: 106
December 03, 2017, 01:40:54 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I think buying bitcoin is much better than buying gold. Bcoz its rate in market continuesly goes upward and it's not fixed but gold goes up but slowly. For me buying bitcoin is best choice.
Activity: 196
December 03, 2017, 12:57:46 PM
bitcoin better best than gold the price of gold maybr stable the bitcoin price all time hight
Activity: 28
December 03, 2017, 12:21:54 PM
Of course bitcoin, the price is growing up really fast, yes nobody can know the future of bitcoin... but i think and hope that the price can continue to growing
With gold you have more "certainties" , but you can't earn the money that you can earn with bitcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
December 03, 2017, 10:51:25 AM
if I personally rather recommend you buy bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very extraordinary price and bitcoin is rarely down the price, as we see bitcoin prices always increase from year to year, so I further recommend you to buy bitcoin
I think both if in live it better development and bitcoin price is currently at the top in the appeal of the value of gold value below the bitcoin, gold tpi can aja someday will rise and only the gold value that competes with bitcoin and the difference is gold the wealth of the country that will never run out, what botcoin can be like the eternal gold .. my advice take advantage of bitcoin when the value is high and the results are convertible or to buy gold that certainly will not lose its value, while bitcoin not necessarily lasting like gold one time will definitely come down or something else, because nobody knows or predicts the future bitcoin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 09:42:46 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

if you want fast money/price in short range bitcoin better and may be good/risky investment.

if you ask me will buy gold more than bitcoin (if i have more than 10,000$)
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
December 03, 2017, 02:37:01 AM
You should buy bitcoin. It just like putting an investment in their company and management;
where in you can secure your future is in good hands and can provide you a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
December 02, 2017, 11:32:53 PM
I prefer Bitcoin because it has a great chance to raise prices and reach value. We know that Gold is famous because it is the first thing we pay for our natives. It is also history and comes from natural resources. But the world changed and began to accept technology that changed everything.
Activity: 290
December 02, 2017, 06:24:55 AM
i like both gold and bitcoin but from now on i want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is always grow up so my money will grow up too im hoping too to become a successful businessman using bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: